Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:23:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Member whoring Started by: PapaSmurf on Feb 08, '20 10:36

Which analysis was that? You're too analytical for me to follow. Your analytics intimidate me.

Long story short, everything you need to know is there. You want to know something specific, then ask. Don't make some rambling speech then expect me to know which particular corn you'd like me to address in the pile of shit you consider to be eloquent verbiage.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Which analysis was that? You're too analytical for me to follow. Your analytics intimidate me.

My apologies, papasmurf. I was a bit hopeful that you were actually more than just a simpleton. I guess I too am not as smart as I thought for assuming that.

I will make this as easy to follow as I possible can for you.  There was only one single response where I analyzed your interactions with Foxy. Im not sure how familiar you are with numbers, but where the is only ONE of something... it would be that lone item. 
That item is below, as I no longer have any faith in you being able to identify the single lone item from a handful. 

Papasmurf, I'm beginning to question your integrity here.
Was an invitation ever sent to you?
If not, all you have is a solicitation to engage in conversation to see if the crew is right for you, or if you're right for the crew.

It's an opening to identify if you are interested, and then would develop to a more appropriate conversation about if the pairing is beneficial for both parties.

Seems like, you jumped at an opportunity to stir shit up.

While the approach taken by Foxy wouldnt be how I conduct recruitment, you never let it develop to whoring. You jumped at the opportunity to expand the nature of the events to one of the possible outcomes, of member whoring, without ever reaching that point. If I'm mistaken and an official invitation was indeed sent, then I stand corrected and apologize.

This is where I highlight that Foxy solicited you, but at not point extended an invitation to you (from what has been shared by you so far). 
They engaged in a conversation, letting you know why they were reaching out to you.
Now, in any normal situation, you would respond back with respect and see if maybe they had something to offer you, and you them.
But, based off your immediate insults and overall fuckery in response, and the proceeding to highlight the private communication on your shirt like a suit... (Your fashion sense does rival a 4 year old apparently) and then proceeded to rant and rave in the streets. 

Except, as the conversation went... you were never  whored. You were never invited. You took the opportunity of someone speaking to you and letting you know their intentions and immediately used it to attack the "regime".

This "stirring shit up" has been evident in how you ignore all of these points, and immediately began to insult me questioning your integrity. YOU tried to deflect this back upon me, which I entertained because i thought you're so fricking adorable! 

But, it's evident that your intentions are poor. This is why you cannot actually reveal your lineage, as it would at that destroy your entire argument as your familial reputation would clearly outline you have never had any sort of good intentions, or helped develop anyone. 
Clearly, your lineage has never been in any form of leadership, nor do I think they may have ever had any intentions to do so. 

All you seek to do, which is displayed your direct actions outlined in this drama party you started, is to stir shit up and deflect blame without any sort of actual evidence. 

I would drop the mic... but for some reason, you're laying face down on the street, winking at me with your brown eye.... and i really don't want to satisfy your anal probing desires with my delight microphone.

If you're going to respond, present factual evidence of any claims you make. If you cannot, you're already admitting defeat as you know you have not a single argument with any sort of merit. 

Report Post Tip

You mad bruh?

Also - I stopped listening after a couple of sentences. You ramble far too much and try to interject odd sexualised insults into your speeches for anything you say to be even remotely interesting.

However, bigging up your own intellect is a super effective way of letting everyone know you're the intellectual Adonis in an argument. You're a veritable Albert Einstein compared to me. Go you!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

-drops the mic-

Clearly you listened, as you mentioned what I said.

Clearly you paid attention.

Clearly, you had no response, so you tried to deflect. Not once have you addressed any points.

Pretty sure you just got your ass served buddy. 

Report Post Tip

Magua lays a radio a white man gave him as a gift when he was a boy...

Twists a radio dial to THIS new station.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nah, it's just the sorta thing you tend to notice - someone standing talking about inserting microphones into anal cavities.

It doesn't suprise me that you don't recognise that as odd behaviour, however.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I find it odd that you ignore all of the content i provide repeatedly and seem to only be fascinated with things in your ass? 

Especially when I provided it after you ASKED me for it.

Report Post Tip

Just to be clear - I didn't offer you my ass, nor did you provide me with my ass.

Report Post Tip

You did offer me your ass... what else would you call the obvious lack of providing any sort of substance with any of your responses?

Sure, I provided some humor to keep things interesting, but my responses have points that that shut down your argument. You skip over the content, and simply harp on the only thing you're able to comprehend... which is items inserting into your anus. 

It was clearly a metaphor of you bending over and getting your ass handed to you. 

Report Post Tip

Ok, let me break this down for you.

What's the big revelation you're sharing here in your incoherent ramblings?

- That I never got an invite? Coolio. Never said I did.

- That I haven't shared my line? You already said you aren't insisting upon that. Have you changed your mind, somehow? Are you demanding knowledge of my line to verify something? Seems far more sinister than that, friendo.

Something about a microphone and... sorry, I missed the next part?

Nope, let me try to make this even simpler.

1) You were not whored.

2) You pretended like you were whored to make people look bad.

3) You only intentions is to stir shit and make up fake results using incorrect data that not match the actual chain of events.

Go ahead, address.

Report Post Tip

1 - Depends on your definition.

2 - See 1.

3 - I'm not doing experiments, so what results and data are you talking about?

Again - and I'm not being funny - but are you even sure what you're angry about?

Let me go even further, but I don't think you'll be able to get this one. This is more for the rest of the audience.

Your initial post

I remember the days when it was frowned upon to approach a mobster, fresh off the boat and fill his pockets with mass produced recruitment mail.

In days gone by there was a respect for the man who chose to walk the streets in peace. Not now, however. It has been a few days since my father was gunned down, and I have no desire for criminal work - just answers I keep hoping to find on these streets - to no avail.

That doesn't stop the disrespectful member whores though. No. The relentless hunt for a new recruit to fill up an empty HQ persists through sponsors like LV:FoxyWoxy, who consider it an acceptable tact to send out mass produced tat to every potential young mafiaoso to drop onto these streets.

Is this new acceptance for rude, pushy member whoring really how low we have stooped? Coupled with the inability to deliver a cogent, coherent takedown speech, I must say, I'm a tad embarrassed by this current regime. Perhaps that's just me though? 

You speak about such respectable times in the past. I question this completely, as I believe that there is not a single ounce of anything respectable from any actions from one that could share a lineage with someone who obviously has no intentions of anything productfull.
Your only desire is to "stir" the pot with false narratives.

If anything, it seems that you're associated with Grin, who has strong ties to the bloodlines of Curtis/Disorder and their abusive reign.

I believe the exact motto of that group was along the lines of "It is not our responsibility to continue the growth of the community, or even help keep it alive as mafioso fled this life. We are at the top, and we will do what it takes to stay at the top". 

So that you are protecting those who support such mentality, who have historically never been the types to help mafioso develop into anything respectable, really makes me question your integrity... which circles back to the whole initial point.

Report Post Tip

See, you're the type that believes in "my truth", not "the truth".

THE truth, is looking at the actual evidence, which you have recently hidden as you realized it absolutely displayed how wrong you are. 

There was no whoring, there was a solicitation to engage in a conversation to see if recruitment would be beneficial for both parties.

You never let it get to whoring. You never engaged in conversation. You immediately jumped at the notion to take what little you had, and assert an outcome (that you were being whored) when you did not even get an invitation INTO the family at any official level. 

At not point in time, based on the factual sequence of events that happened, could you have joined that crew.

So.. how the fuck were you exactly whored then?

You relate a person reaching out to you to engage in conversation to an attempt at member whoring you.

Yes, you will be recruited. Want to know why? Because if you don't... YOU WILL DIE.

Her attempt was to SAVE your life. What was your reaction? To try to make her and her family look as though they are doing something wrong.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

You speak about such respectable times in the past. I question this completely, as I believe that there is not a single ounce of anything respectable from any actions from one that could share a lineage with someone who obviously has no intentions of anything productfull.

I, uh... wut? No really... what? Even if I could unravel what you've just said, I'm not sure it's what you're actually trying to say. And if it is, seriously - wut?

If anything, it seems that you're associated with Grin, who has strong ties to the bloodlines of Curtis/Disorder and their abusive reign.

Okay. Doesn't bother me who you think I am, or to whom I am affiliated. Trying to goad a reaction out of me in order to reveal my alliances is pointless, and irrelevant to the debate at hand.

If you care to have a debate regarding the Curtis regime, I would suggest that Grin is more than capable of meeting your desires in that capacity, and I'm relatively certain he awaits your response to a number of questions - regarding purging - on another corner.

Would you like the address?

Report Post Tip

I'd like you to address my questions to you, since you're the one who started this thread.

Stop trying to deflect to other conversations.

What is your intentions with this thread and your actions with placing your conversation on your clothing like some sort of fashion statement?

Why did you lie about the events, and continue to deflect?

Report Post Tip

THE truth, is looking at the actual evidence, which you have recently hidden as you realized it absolutely displayed how wrong you are.

Hidden the truth? Sensationalist lies. You know it and I know it. I posted everything up front. There was no avoidance of doubt what was said and what was written. You're grasping to this feeble notion that I misled anyone, when everyone listening along can see the complete opposite is true.

You're a dangerous fantasist who inherited a crew and purges his own. Who's the real danger here?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Truth. It was plasted on your suit.

Once I broke down how your jumped to a conclusion that was not evident from the incident, you removed it.

Factual sequence of events there.

Are you ever going to address anything I bring up?

Plague_Doctor has visibly become more and more agitated before deciding to speak up:

”Grooglez, you’ve been completely right the entirety of this time. I understand if this cream puff is pissing you off- he’s pissing me off and probably more people in this crowd that haven’t spoken yet. I think it’s about time you grab yourself a drink — and let this person keep rambling on and on until someone shoots him. No offense to you and you can take my input with a grain of salt; I’ve got no direct authority on that anyway.”

“On the other hand, PapaSmurf, you need to shut that mouth of yours right now. I can understand some of your points but once you began ignoring some of Grooglez’s questions and started laying on the personal shit I lost all respect for you.”

”It doesn’t matter where the fuck you came from, what happened in the past, what you come from, or how things are running now. The past is the past, and that doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is what is going on now. You talking shit about how others run their operations, sponsorships, or whatever the hell else it is is making a fool of yourself and giving a lot of us something to laugh at. You’ve disrespected Grooglez, everyone who has spoken here, and the majority of Los Angeles. So please, if you have anything else to say, say it now or take it with you elsewhere. We don’t want to hear it, we’re tired of hearing it, and you’ve made a pretty poor example of a person who anyone would want in their own crew.”

Plague_Doctor sighed after the response before wandering off away from the crowd.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Plague_Doctor, by all means feel free not to stop by this particular corner of the streets if the content bothers you, but don't feel like you have the capacity to tell me where I may or may not speak.

You say you lost respect for me when I ignored Grooglez points? Then I assume you have similarly lost respect for him for ignoring Grin's points on another corner? Nevertheless, as I said to Grooglez, everything is here to see. Any deviance from the issue is by Grooglez hand, I have hidden nothing.

And to your point Grooglez, no - it wasn't removed from my suit as a result of you, it was removed after a discussion with a very pleasant young - very seasonal - lady, who made me realise that I was perhaps being overly harsh. Believe me, don't believe me - really, don't care anymore dude.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Member whoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL