Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:53:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Member whoring Started by: PapaSmurf on Feb 08, '20 10:36

Madelyn decides to add her $0.02

"It that what you consider whoring? Hah. I remember the stories my father used to tell me, when people would just come up to you not even say a hello just give you an invite right there on the spot. They would sent multiple invites to people. Now that is whoring. Giving yourself up to every Tom, Dick, Harry, and hope you don't catch something serious."

Report Post Tip

Dr. Funkhouser here, you're listening to 101.3 The Dictionary Hour. You're in for a treat today, listeners, we're coming in hot with a new entry from our friends Grooglez, let's hear the audio: 

"I question this completely, as I believe that there is not a single ounce of anything respectable from any actions from one that could share a lineage with someone who obviously has no intentions of anything productfull."

There it is, word warriors, "productfull"! Get on those phones, Merriam-Webster is waiting! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Is this still going, I agree we should speak out minds freely, but this subject has been addressed and resolved let's move on

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Grin-03 was listening to his radio, tuned in to 101.3 as usual. He had been waiting for Grooglez to reply to him in a couple of conversations they had been having, one where he had been invited to correct Grooglez misunderstanding and another where Grooglez had asked for him by name to discuss purging, but Grooglez hadn't returned to either. Grin-03 didn't want to let such an important person down though, so he eagerly awaited Grooglez declared return, passing the time with his favourite broadcast.

"Dr. Funkhouser here, you're listening to 101.3 The Dictionary Hour," Grin-03 smiled as he listened, Funkhouser was an artist. "You're in for a treat today, listeners," oh boy! "We're coming in hot with a new entry from our friend Grooglez, let's hear the audio..." Wait, what? Grin looked at his radio in shock as he heard the unmistakable analytical genius of Grooglez at play. He wondered why Grooglez was name-dropping him in another conversation which he had nothing to do with and even less interest in, rather than addressing him face to face, as he had actually requested. 

The whole situation was starting to seem kinda stupid to Grin-03. Not quite as stupid as pointing your gun at the wrong person and requiring the implementation of an idiot-proofing safety feature in all future weaponry to prevent you repeating the error; something that hadn't been deemed to be necessary in the entire history of the world before that point. No. This wasn't quite that type of idiocy milestone, Grin had to admit, but it was still all getting pretty stupid. 

Placing a fake mustache over his face, he mischievously walked out into the ongoing argument. Placing the scepter behind his back and away from prying eyes, he began to speak about what could only be known as the hottest topic to date-- himself.

Instead of worrying about member whoring we should be worried about that hotshot in Philadelphia, that King Revan guy. He seems like the real deal and I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't want him running a city? He has it all. The look, the face, the style, the good looks. Why aren't we discussing that at length instead?

my one piece is this. 

you don't know what is in front of you until you reach out. 

some are lookin for people to reach out to them, some are not.  

if you don't want anyone speaking to you . put it on your profile, otherwise you most likely will be approached, I mean you logged in to the game right? this is what it is about. 

there are too many cities for people to be sitting here wondering if this person is gonna hit my job board. with the pressure of trying to fill a crew, its not that easy if people don't know you well. this is a popularity game at times everyone is fighting for the new fish, we don't have esp people and can't tell the future. I will drop the mic on this here. 🎤😎

and always stay gold, keep it koolaid and stay hustlin. 😎

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Member whoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL