Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 21:59:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000 Started by: LaQuenta on Mar 07, '11 17:17

--CHICAGO MUGGING COMPETITION--

Mafisoi, i bring to you today a competition that could be potentially life changing, im giving you guys and gals the chance to win a jackpot of $10,000,000 along with bragging rights of the commuity as the most prolific pocket fonderler, prepare to battle it out for one long week of theivary.

Entries open until 12:00 Friday - 250k per person or if you want to enter a team  or 'Stake your friends' to try win the jackpot you can enter 5 people for $1 million.

Prizes:

1st - $10,000,000

2nd - $5,000,000

3rd - $3,000,000 

Wooden Spoon Award - $2,500,000 (Most mugged entrant throughout the competition) 

Bonus Game -  $2,500,000 (The person who has the most fail's/success's personally on me)

Rules & Scoring:

-The competition will begin at 12:00 friday the second that entries close. 

-Please write your name in here to enter and send my LHM Francis_Kuklinski the entry fee.

-2 Points will be awarded for every success

-1 Point will be awarded for every fail

-5 bonus points will be awarded for 5 attempts on the same player

-10 bonus points will be awarded for 10 attempts on the same player 

-Only muggings in chicago will count: You will need to send a message with the attempt immediately after it is done to my LHM Francis_Kuklinski and also kindly ask your victim to confirm with a message that you are in chicago.* 

The winner will be announced as soon as all scores are tallied and prizes awarded accordingly. 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

* By entering this competition you are agreeing to the rules and therefore should any cheating be found the resulting punishment will be serious.

Report Post Tip

I'm in!

Report Post Tip

Gaius ambled over to his friend Don LaQuenta from Chicago and nodded.

Such a fine competition, I will definitely see if I can arrange for a few of mine to join it eh?

I wish you the best of luck with your competition my friend.

walking away gaius smirks, for that ole LaQuenta always had the cash rolling in.

Report Post Tip

So good to see Chicago again at the center of affairs, it would be nice to see streets of Chicago filled with some best picketers from around the country. 

JesTer gives a thumb up to LaQuenta for organizing this beautiful event

Moving back to his car, JesTer checks his pocket twice, to make sure everything is in place.

Report Post Tip

Alabama grins wildly at the thought of being rewarded for her penchant to dip her hands into others pockets

Sounds fantastic to me. Though, I reckon I know who would win this compeition. Just a shame my Mum and Don KillerJane aren't here to give him stiff competition.

Good luck one and all, I look forward to seeing you all in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

When does the compitition end?

Report Post Tip

Do we receive any points for those that fail on us, or just for us failing on other people?

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account.

I'm in. This should be fun!

Report Post Tip

I'm in as well...See ya'll in Chicago ...

Report Post Tip

Marttii the master thief see's this competiotion and has sgreed to compete

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account.

Count me in!

Report Post Tip

No points for people failing on you.. Just failing on other people (Makes it a fairer game for the lower ranks out there) Competition will end on 12:00 friday one week after it begins so the 18th. 

Report Post Tip

This is an awesome idea and a very well constructed competion. One that this world needs.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account. Yea, I want in on this.

Report Post Tip

me too, I'm in

Report Post Tip

When the competition starts in Chicago fair Game?

Report Post Tip

This is just the kind of competition I love... The chance to get paid extra for mugging people senseless! What's not to like.

My entry fee has been sent to Francis and 12.00 Friday can't come soon enough.

Report Post Tip

Oh well..nothing to do anyway.

Report Post Tip

*Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account.*

IN!!

:D

Report Post Tip
Mar 07, '11 19:00 Your accountant has made payment of $250,000 to Francis_Kuklinski.

Count me in!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL