Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Job Started by: Marty on Mar 14, '11 22:04

Marty grinds his teeth in frustration as she pops up in the backseat again. He stands up to see that the pothole next to the convertible was opened. He sits down again and looks at SINGER.

You in? Or are you just going to do... Ummm... Whatever it is that you do.

Report Post Tip

SINGER'S mind drifts off. That was his favorite bike. It was also his only bike. SINGER didnt have a clue what Marty was talking about. Asking him if he was in.

In what? In the car yes. Was i in the lake a minute ago? Yes. Am i on the in crowd? Kinda. Do i like in-n-out? Yes.

SINGER was going over thoughts he thought about. Hmm what could marty mean by being in. So SINGER punched him in the arm to show him he was joking that he knew exactly what Marty was talking about.

Of course i am in you big goof.

SINGER then looked at Twisted who kept popping her head back and down in the back seat. he whispers over to her.

What are we doing?

Report Post Tip

Marty presses down on the gas and they calmly roll out of the dockyard, then he looks in the rearview.

We, are going to call our contacts to find all the betting parlors in the New Orleans metropolitan area.

He slides to a stop in front of a gas station, where a row of phone booths are, he puts a bucket of nickels onto the drivers seat, grabs a large handful, walks to a phone booth, and closes the door.

Report Post Tip

Looking around the backseat Twisted sees SINGER and smiles..

HI!! When did you get here? should have been here a minute ago, I went swimming with a dead guy in the lake back there!!

She points into the air its obvious she is under the influence.

Report Post Tip

SINGER stares at twisted. She must have been having as captainbubblebeard would say, a bubbly time.

Well Hi! It is so good to see you again. You are an excellent swimmer you know that? So what are you doing in the car with ehm Marty?

SINGER looks at Marty who was still at the phone booth then smiles.

Report Post Tip

Pulling the cigar out of her mouth flicking the ashes at the closed window, she leans in close to SINGER and whispers softly.

He said he is taking me to some betting parlors around here so I can get some Tequila, But I think he got lost and has to call for directions, He seems a little out of sorts, maybe I should drive.

Leans up looking into the empty drivers seat.

Nah its to dark outside!

Sitting back against the back seat she looks at SINGER and smiles.

Hey!! When did you get here?

Report Post Tip

SINGER looks over at marty. Still in the phone booth SINGER was already having a good time.

Hey lady, i bet you one hundred grand you couldnt drive me to my house right now?

SINGER held out the cash and placed it infront of Twisted. Either two things were going to happen. One SINGER was going to get home and he good get a goodnights rest or two Martys car would be completely wrecked. Hopefully the first one was going to happen. SINGER never drove with a drunk woman before so he thought this might be a bit of an adventure if she agreed to it.

Oh and you rescued me remember? Yeah you dragged me out of the water. I was not dead just out of the loop.

Report Post Tip

Hearing SINGERs words and seeing him flash the money, Twisted clumsily climbs over into the front seat, Reaching for the keys that were not there she pretends to start the car.

Zrrooom Zrooom Zrooom... Beep Beep Beep..

Twisted laughs as she sees the strange faces Marty is making as he is pointing at her and yelling something, she can't quite make out what he is says..

Where do you live again? I might need directions..

Sticking her head out the window Twisted yells to Marty.

Its ok I am just taking SINGER home we can go get Tequila and kill people when I get back .. Hic!

Sitting back in the car she starts making car sounds again and turning the wheel.

Zrooom Zrooom.. Beep Beep.. Get outta the way jackass!!

Report Post Tip

SINGER laughs histerically. He didnt know what was going on or what he had just gotten himself into. What he did know was that he was having a good time. There was now way he was going to tell Twisted where he lived they were just going to keep driving around as fast as they could as far as he was concerned.

Twisted watch out for that....

DODGED, she dodged that brick wall. She shouldnt have even been driving close to it either. SINGER hopped in the front seat with her as she was making wild turns. Buckling his seatbelt he stared at Twisted.

You are crazy!

Report Post Tip

A shocked look crosses Twisted face as she turns to look at SINGER.

I am not crazy I am Twisted..

She whips the steering wheel from side to side dodging and weaving she looks over at SINGER and slams on the brakes.

SINGER!! When did you get here? and where the hell are we?

Report Post Tip

Marty hangs up, walks up to the convertable, opens the front door, picks up Twisted, and puts her in the backseat.

SINGER, please tell me you weren't drinking with her, and I've found where he is, he's over at the place near the outskirts. Lets go!

He pulls the keys out his pocket, turns the car on, and starts driving towards the gambling parlor...

Soooo, what was with all the yelling and jumping while I was on the phone?

Report Post Tip

Twisted looks up at the roof of the car wondering if they crashed even though the car was never really moving, Maybe she was dead? she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a little orange pill she pops it in her mouth and swallows, after a few minutes she suddenly she sits up leaning right against Marty's head.

Am I dead? Are you the grim reaper?

She leans in closer and whispers to Marty, When did SINGER get here? and wheres my tequila you promised me?

Report Post Tip

Marty, who was impatient enough of Twisted's intoxication, he decided to mess with her.

Yes, you are dead, I am the Grim Reaper. There is no SINGER, there is no tequila.

He stares at her with large, crazy, eyes in hopes that she'll faint so he can get a quiet drive to the parlor.

Report Post Tip

Twisted sits back in the seat and starts to weap silently.

I can't be dead.. there was so much left to do, I never got to see Paris!! and where did all the tequila go? this really is hell if there no tequila.

It seemed to make perfect sense that SINGER wouldn't be in hell, Twisted thinks hard trying to plan her escape.

Report Post Tip

Marty turns around and continues to drive, he floors the pedal for just a moment to make the engine roar very loudly then turns.

The lions of hell are coming, dear.

Then he laughs a very maniacal laugh.

Report Post Tip

Twisted looks up then takes a deep breath, she reaches up and covers Marty's eyes.

If your the grim reaper.. Take me back I am to young to die.. I will give you a ..a ...

Reaching into her pocket with her free hand she pulls out another yellow pill and pops it in Martys mouth quickly forcing him to swallow it just from the force of her popping it into his mouth, she sits back to see what happens.

Report Post Tip

Marty swallows the pill, and immediately see's the results. He was starting to get hyper, he floored the pedal, drove a block, and slammed on the brakes.

Ha-ha! Fooled you. My drug tolerance is so high, I can be in the clouds and not even notice it! I'm really Marty, not the reaper, but get some rest. You need to calm down.

Report Post Tip

Twisted lays down in the backseat and starts humming softly until she falls asleep.

Report Post Tip

After almost an hour and a half, Marty stalls the sedan and nudges Twisted and SINGER to get up.

C'mon guys, we're here, wake up.

Report Post Tip

"Yes! I'm late. SO what?"

Bamboo tells them sarcastically, almost scaring them when his head appeared in the open window, peering at them. He opens the door at the back then jumps in.

"Fill me in, what will be my part..." he asked to no one in particular as he takes out a gun from a black back pack he was carrying. He nods to Singer then smiles at Twisted.

"Hey there... my name's Bamboo. I don't think we have met." he takes her hand and plants a kiss. Singer made a coughing sound.

Bamboo takes out a candy and hands it to Singer. "We can't have you coughing during a job." He then leans back and smiles at Twisted again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL