Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Job Started by: Marty on Mar 14, '11 22:04

Marty looks back towards Bamboo getting into the car.

Alright friends, lets do this.

He reaches over to the glove compartment, and opens it. Two silenced pistols fall out onto the floor. He grabs one and hands it to Bamboo, another to SINGER, and decides to leave twisted stirring in her drug induced nap.He loads his custom 1911, and screws on the silencer.

Report Post Tip

He takes the other gun and holds it in his left hand. He was holding his own gun with his right. Bamboo was trained to shoot with either left or right hand... but holding two guns and shooting it both at the same time was his specialty.

He checks his self in the mirror and was glad he didn't shaved that morning. With the beard and black bonnet, it would be hard to recognize him.

"I'm ready when you are." He looks out at the window, waiting for the go.

Report Post Tip

He looks back and see's SINGER and Twisted passes out.

Let's do this.

He steps out of his car, and with bamboo right in tow, he knocks three times on the door and an eye hole slides open.

Password?

Marty holds the pistol one foot below where the eye hole was.

Lead.

Sorry sir, that's...

The man is cut off by splints of wood and a .45 caliber bullet entering his stomach at nearly point blank range. Marty steps in and sees noone around, so he holsters his pistol and signals for Bamboo to do the same.

Report Post Tip

Smiling at Bamboo, Twisted sits up and straightens herself up a little pulling her hat out of her pocket she pulls it down over her ears and tucks her hair inside, She zips her jacket to the neck and pulls out her .38 smith and wesson, she leans back in the seat pressing the gun against her leg, She looks over the Bamboo and smiling shyly.

Its a pleasure to meet you Sir, Staring for a second she quickly Turns her head, Looking to marty she says..

"Remember after this you owe me a shot of Tequila"

Report Post Tip

He takes Twisted unsilenced revolver, and gives her a silenced 1911.

No noise. Stay quiet, take this, it should sober you up.

He hands her a thermos with coffee.

Report Post Tip

Taking the lid off the thermos she pours it full of steaming coffee, She sips it as she looks around, The nap sobered her up but this would be just the lift she needed to help pull off the Job she sits quietly waiting to get to work.

Report Post Tip

PDB was walking infront the car as she was on her way to the city and a certain figure who looks familiar to her in the car caught her attention. She did not want to get into trouble and quickly gave a quick glance at the car trying to see who was it, but  couldnt catch it and just continued walking 

Report Post Tip

Marty walks in first to the gambling den, he looks for his man and spots him. He walks over to a table where the target is playing a game of five card poker. Marty decides to start a conversation  with him while he is looking at the entrance, waiting for his accomplices.

Hello friend, are the cards good tonight?

Not for the house, I'm afraid.

Well, isn't the house always supposed to win?

I thought so, but my chips say otherwise.

Marty was thinking that this man, if not under the circumstances, could've been good friends with him. Too bad he was being paid to kill him.

Report Post Tip

Twisted walks in to the gambling den and strategically places herself close to where Marty is standing but not being to obvious they are together, She keeps her hand in her pocket craddling her weapon waiting for a signal from Marty, With her free hand she grabs a waitress.

"Let me get a shot of Tequila and with a slice of lime please."

Twisted never takes her eyes off of Marty and the mark, her eyes slowly scan the room looking for the other accomplices to join them inside.

Report Post Tip

I'll fold...

He threw in his cards, he had an ace high, no way he was going to win that one. He was starting to get worried, it was getting late, and only Twisted had came through the door. He was almost ready, but then Twisted's waitress showed up, with the tiquila, and he decided to stay pu, but he moved to the blackjack tables, sitting so he can still keep his eye on the target.

Hit me. Yes! Twenty! I'll stick.

Report Post Tip

Taking the glass, pulling the wedge of lime off the side, Twisted quickly presses the drink to her lips and downs it quickly, She then bites down and sucks on the lime as her eyes continue to watch the room, Her view bounces from Marty to their mark and back again, She was just waiting for the signal, Reaching inside her pocket her finger plays over the trigger slowly.

Report Post Tip

Marty's heart sank, he was with Twisted and he had no other help, but it'll have to do. He turned and in a quick move, unconcealed his 1911 and almost immediately shot the target in the back of the head.

Twisted, take cover!

Marty hurdles over a roulette table and glances up to see three men pull out their concealed weapons.

Report Post Tip

Grabbing one of the three men Twisted pulls him infront of her as bullets hurl at her head, Shoving the body to the floor she dives beind the roulette table next to marty she lean out from the right side of the table taking shots one by one at anything that moves into her line of sight, she glances to make sure Marty is alright but she continues to shoot, She await to hear what Marty wants to do next.

We need to move!!

Report Post Tip

He sees Twisted come next to him and shoot, he pops up from cover, shoots, and hits one of the guards straight in the throat. He turns but is hit in the stomach with the last guards .38. He falls to the floor.

Twisted! Kill the fucker! We need to get out of here!

He passes out leaning against the roulette table.

Report Post Tip

Lunging up Twisted takes the shot hitting the guard dead center right between the eyes, As he crumbles to the ground Twisted grabs Marty and drags his limp body out to the car, Carefully pushing him into the back seat she jumps behind the wheel and peels off.

I will get you to Dr. Mackenzie he will fix you right up, Hang in the Marty don't you die on me!

Speeding down the road Twisted quickly turns to the left down a small dirty road, She pulls infront of a small veterinarians office, Jumping out of the car she runs around and struggles to get Marty out, Dragging him along the ground she bursts through the door yelling..

DOCTOR, DOCTOR, HELP HIM, HE IS GOING TO DIE!!!

Suddenly one of the doors open and a tall white haired man comes rushing out with a few nurses, taking ahold of Marty the nurses rush him into the back, The doctor places his hand on Twisted shoulder and ensures her everything will be fine before he himself heads into the back room, Twisted slumps in a nearby chair pulliing a hanky out of her pocket wiping blood off her face and neck she covers her face with her hands as she sits and waits for work on Marty's condition.

Report Post Tip

Joey was sitting in a private room in the back with a few free-lancers. They were talking about a little bank up the road that was practically there for the taking. Suddenly gun fire could be heard. Joey pulled out his .38 and slowly opened the door to the main room. He saw a man laying against the roulette table covered in blood with a woman screaming for a doctor beside him. From the corner of his eye, Joey noticed a man run out the door holding a gun. He ignored him and went to help the injured man ...

Here, take him out back

Joey puts the man's arm around his neck and lifts him up

My car's outside, I can take him to the Doc's 

Report Post Tip

OOC: Oh crap .... Please ignore my previous post

Report Post Tip

Marty steps out of the back room, slightly paler clutching his stomach, with a small dribble of blood dripping from his arm.

Hi Twisted, the doc said I'd be Okay, well, he said that AFTER he put a shot bigger than that silencer into my arm... It hurt, bu he said it'll be better in the morning. He said not to eat for a while though, so I guess a lobster dinner's not in order...

He walks out to the car, starts it, and waits for Twisted in the Passenger seat.

Report Post Tip

Twisted jumps into the passenger seat pulling her hat on to her head, pulling it down over her ears she tucks her hair up inside.

Well Marty I might have scared you when this adventure first started out, But now I say we are even, I thought you were a goner for sure.. You got seriously lucky that the bullet didn't fully penetrate! Now I need a drink .. What a night.

Twisted sits back in the passenger seat staring out the window, she lets out a deep sigh.

Report Post Tip

Ha, he said I would've been a lot better off if it went all the way through.

He rolls out of the vets office, and drives down the street towards the city. He pulls in front of a bar that looks like it still is doing mardi gras, which it probably is, and looks to Twisted.

Well, here's the bar you wanted, I can't celebrate, I need rest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL