Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 15:41:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The Job Started by: Marty on Mar 14, '11 22:04

She nods to Marty as she gets out of the car, and heads into the bar in search of a bottle of tequila..

Thanks Marty, Always fun working with you.

Report Post Tip

Yeah...

Remembering the times she jumped out from the backseats and scared her, and his gunshot wound.

Always fun working with you, too.

He drives to his quaint little south-side apartment, pulls into the back alley next to it, and driving into the garage. He gets out, walks outside, and pulls the door shut. He walks slowly up the three stories to his apartment and pulls out his keys, he raises his house key when he feels cold metal against his head. He starts to turn but stops when the metal digs deeper into his neck.

Don't move, drop your keys, and walk down the stairs.

He drops the keys and walks down one story, and pulls out his 1911, he walks slowly up the stairs to find his door wide open, he walks in and sees the man pocketing random items off of his coffee table.

What are you, a junkie, a thug, some kid who wants to rob a place, from a presumably drunk guy?

The man drops the bag and backs up slowly, he trips on the chair and falls onto the floor. he then goes to stutter.

P-p-p-p-please, I didn't mean to, I was ordered to, my boss ordered it, he wanted money.

Marty picks up the thug, and drags him outside, he holds him over the third story railing.

Really, who's this boss you're talking about?

Marty looks into his eyes, and sees that the mans eyes are glazed over, and the man's eyes are bloodshot and his pupils dilated.

You're nothing but a fucking junkie!

Marty took back his keys, grabbed the man, and threw him down the flight of stairs to the first floor.

Tell you and you're drug abusing friends to stay the fuck away from my apartment. Now beat it!

He fired off a warning shot at the thug, which hit a sign from an old auto shop, ricocheted off, and hit the junkie in the leg. Showing no care for the addict's wounds, marty walks inside of his three room apartment, hung up his gun belt and his raincoat, and sprawled onto his bed.

Sweet paradise, sleep, time to rest these wounds away...

Report Post Tip

Having watched marty deal with the junkie,LondonJohn waited until all was quiet.

Cautiously walking up the stairs he slid an envelope under the door. He had written a note while he was waiting and he re-read it to make sure there was nothing in it that would incriminate him.
It Read
"Marty,

Well done. You have removed an irritatating person from my business ventures for which I thank you. I understand from my observer that things did not go according to plan,but with all the confusion generated by others you and your party got clean away.
In the envelope is the balance of your fee.
I hope your wounds do not cause you too much pain and heal properly."

Report Post Tip

Marty opened his eyes, he saw the bright sun shining through his window. 'How late did I sleep for,' he thought to himself. He went to get up and flinched with a sharp pain.

Shit, forgot about that bullet hole...

He slowly pushed himself up and moved to the stove, he was about to fry up an egg when he looked down and saw the envelope. He opened it up and smiled. he'll be able to pay back Twisted, and the doctors.

Today is a good day.

He stood up, put away the frying pan, he walked out, limped down the stairs, stepping over the now probably dead body of the drug addict.He pulled out of the back alley in his car, he decided to find a nice place for breakfast today... 

Report Post Tip

A the scene fades to black, and a red velvet curtain closes. Marty steps out onto the stage.

Hello there, friends, if you've had the patience with me and the other great stars to see the full show, I would like to name some of our sponsors...

The TCL's mid-week poker shootout - a 250k plus shootout tournament, check his bulletin on the streets for more info.

The Grand Hotel in New Orleans - A beautiful 5 star hotel with:six assorted restaurants, meeting and event space, and definitely a go-to place for any travelers out there in New Orleans.

The Red Star Bar in New Orleans - Experience a fine assortment of spirits in a quaint, hand made, bar. Fine liquors that are constantly being restocked, and is under New Ownership.

If any of you viewers want to represent your business in one of my threads, just send me some mail, or sign up on the bulletin that's over on the telephone pole.

Thank you, and good night, folks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL