Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 22:20:32
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Welcome back to Disorder era- Second edition Started by: Wood on Aug 10, '20 21:38

Are you tired of the second coming of Disorder era yet?

Or do you need a few more rounds of targeted purges, disguised behind witness manipulation and who witnesses the murder?
Perhaps a few more rounds of trumped-up reasons, when the witness manipulation fails, accompanied by “No witness statement required” before you wake up?

Maybe you are one of those who prefer to turn a blind eye to these purges as long as it doesn’t affect you. Better them than you right?

Curtis, your forefather Disorder and Grin’s bloodline must be proud. You have indeed evolved compared to how you guys did it last time.
Grin are you still running your purge list? Or are you still denying its existence like the previous era and keep claiming that the gods made up a reason last time when they removed you for running a purge list?

Very clever to deny that you are purging, like you did last time and instead are purging in smaller quantities this time and hiding these purges behind made up excuses to justify them and not anger the gods.
My hat off to you.

You have covered it all when it comes to excuses for a purge;

• Inaccurate SR because you said so.
  • Performing too well during an event that will boost your gun stat, such as Vday or the coming 24h Rogue-a-thon 2020.
  • Grooming and separating people with the promise of auth so that you can kill them off
  • “Intel” pulled out of your ass about someone planning to rogue or being in an underground group.
  • If all fails, blame them for their involvement in the hit listings.
  • Grin doesn’t know nor does he trust you. Which applies to the majority of the population.

Even though the chances are slim that you live to celebrate your 50th birthday, here are some suggestions to improve your chances.

Disorder era survival guide;

• Your activity is being clocked, being too active or logging in every hour means you’re training your killing skills.
  • Avoid dicing
  • Don't race for rogues/roguettes because if you win too many times, it means you are training your gun and you’ll earn yourself a bullet as a reward for all that hard work
  • Make sure you get promoted and not bottlenecked at the Wiseguy rank for +20 days, because if you are being held back it means you will die. If you don't believe it, just check the recent deaths.
Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $2,904,000 Tip
Cool
Report Post Tip

Curtis listens to the young man's speech before walking over and saying hello.

"Great speech Wood. you really nailed so many elements of how things are. Incredibly penetrant insight. I mean, that must be all there is to it. Right?"

He takes out a large roll of bills and drops a few dollars in his hat.

"I'll go tell the others that's all there is to it. Maybe we can all have a few days off."

Report Post Tip

You seem upset Disorder?

Report Post Tip

"Not at all, I find you highly entertaining."

He smiles and takes a moment to reflect.

"In reality, I'm so far past caring you would struggle to believe it."

Report Post Tip

Oh i can believe that. You all don't care about much except fucking the game over.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Wood -for the sake of discussion, let us pretend that what you allege is true.

And then, please, detail the last regime that behaved differently?

If purges indeed do the place, how have two rogues managed to pop up in as many days?
Report Post Tip
*take place
Report Post Tip

Good to know I can half-heartedly play and still be the cause of all your problems. You don't know what happened before and you obviously don't know what is happening now. 

Report Post Tip

So what you're saying Grin-08 is that the 16 accounts that you all killed weren't purged? Yeah it's so hard to see what's going on here.

Report Post Tip

And the only problem it seems is you kill people over X days for no reason, so i am glad you can admit you are a problem for the game.

Report Post Tip
So your plan to stop apparent mindless killing was... Mindless killing, if what you say is right that they kill people that are not in their group, you combated that by killing people who weren't in their group.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Fight fire with fire, or in your case smart mouth with dead mouth.

Report Post Tip

You do realise what your doing doesn't change anything, If what your saying happens is true then how is you doing this change anything? If anything this would give a reason to purge 😂 killing people like me achieve nothing, I don't know Jack I log in make money annoy a couple people mainly Anton ( who I actually enjoy I just like a challenge)  and I enjoy a laugh, Do you think anyone at the top gives a fuck I died? It won't change anything. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Generally anyone who believes in preposterous conspiracy theories isn't that intelligent Selena, Wood probably believes the moon landings were faked, the earth is flat and Covid 19 is caused by 5G

Hi Duggee, just to clarify, are you 100% denying the current claims of purging?

Heimdall, im 100% denying any knowledge of it or having witnessed any evidence of it. I'm not Curtis or Grin so I can't answer for what goes on in their own HQs

Report Post Tip

So you haven't seen any purge come on my man

Report Post Tip
I can also 100% promise that from day one I've been with Curtis I've not seen anything to do with purging of any kind.
Report Post Tip

No I havent. I have been here 16 years. Ive seen people rise to the topand people fall from grace. Every single day ive been here ive sèn people die, some good, some bad, some just nobodies in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ive seen billion on the hit list. You could say i have seen it all. I see nothing happening here that i have not seen 1000 times before since i first started playing back on .org. 

What i see here is people who arent used to being on the fringe throwing their toys out of the pram cos they are no longer in charge, running away to wait for someone to come along and take down the current powers that be. Others determined to cause trouble and bring misery to ordinary people, peaople like you Wood, who decided in an ineffectual attempt to effect change decided to kill the very people you claim to represent. You did more damage to the so called victims of the so called purging in one evening than i have seen all week. If you had really wanted to go out in style and rallied people to your mythical cause you should have shot at Grin or Curtis and not some poor people minding their own business. If Tyler Durden can 1% someone, you could too, and at least i would have had respect for your agenda.

People like you sicken me. You make up tails of harsh regimes and purges, and you go out with a wimper, randoming shooting anyone you see in an impotent attempt to get your jollies. Its people like you are the problem. I tried to talk to you earlier and you lied to me, when i called you out on your lies you list it and started hurling insulys, so forgive me if i dont put any stock in the fevered imaginings of your tiny mind.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Welcome back to Disorder era- Second edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL