Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:33:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
What is your favourite franchised restaurant? Started by: TonyAlacchi on Sep 06, '20 03:58
Tough choice. I'd probably have to go with road house or best little road house. I'm a big fan of their BBQ pork sandwiches.
Report Post Tip

I think the best franchised restaurant for me is McDonalds. Why? because in every Mcdonalds, there is a car wash beside it. The best car wash is that they would really clean your car inside and out.

Also, if there is a car wash, you can already eat and ride all day what the fuck. What am I talking about. Im going crazy. Ahhhh Ahhh! Im losing my mind. Waaaah urrrgghhh

Report Post Tip

It wasn't common where I lived and when I saw a branch opening up nearby, I tried it out and felt like Popeyes was the best fried chicken chain I've tried so far.

Sadly, it seems that most people preferred Texas Chicken and Popeyes didn't last long.

Now, Texas Chicken seems to have absorbed Popeyes' operation in my country.

Report Post Tip

I stand on top of my high horse all the time and preach about how disgustingly sickening fast food it.  And for the most part, it certainly is. But every once in awhile I just feel the need for a Hardee's Frisco Burger and their crispy curl french fries.  Greasy joy.

Report Post Tip
I love Applebees for the environment. The one near my house is really friendly and feels like you’re eating in your own family room. There’s a local chain restaurant in my area (I mean SUPER local) that I like for their cheesecake recipe.
Report Post Tip

As a Texan I am required by law to answer with Whataburger.

Report Post Tip

I loved chimichanga. 

but there was only one anywhere near me and its now shut :(

Report Post Tip

It's hard to choose just one, but I love The Olive Garden.  The breadsticks taste different from what I remember, but the fact that I can get free breadsticks whenever I ask is great.  My go to dish will always be chicken fettuccini alfredo with the Zupa Toscana on the side, with extra-extra cheese of course.  Pesto sauce is delicious.  I'd love to have pesto sauce over some fried cheese-raviolis.

Report Post Tip

Oh man, I’m a food junkie.  I don’t think I can go with just one.

East Side Mario’s has to be my favourite.

the BK whopper poutine combo is fantastic. Pizza. So many options.

Report Post Tip

Well, I am kind of embarrassed to admit it, but McDonald's are actually my go-to junk food provider. I eat there about once a month, because I do know I am eating something close to plastic. :P

Report Post Tip

red lobster is the shiznit! i love that place for sure

Report Post Tip
I try to avoid chains. Nine times out of ten, a privately owned proprietorship is going to be the better restaurant. They tend to get better quality, fresh food, while the franchise gets frozen crap with keeping costs low a priority. If I have to go to a franchise, there’s a couple decent ones near me. Bob Evans is a good one and one called Rockne’s, which I don’t think is outside my state.
Report Post Tip

I like a wide variety of Foods.  Chinese (No Sushi Though) Korean, Italian, German, Polish... and so forth. 

Dont forget good Old Steak...YUMM! Love mine Rare!  How about you?

Report Post Tip
Outback is my favorite. I love their steaks and baked potatoes. Their French dressing also has a bit of a kick to it.
Report Post Tip

I don't really have a favorite but one that I love to go to is Johnny Carino's.  they have booths with curtains and the service is outstanding.  I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy so I always order spaghetti with meatballs.  I will also order an Italian style nachos and I love having to take food home to snack on later so I always over order as it is just once in a while I go out to eat.  When I go there I usually have a date or family.

Everybody enjoys it.

Report Post Tip
Ti honestly don't know. It would probably be a place like Dave and Busters where they have stuff for the kids to do too.
Report Post Tip

I love McDonald's and KFC. I don't know what it is, but it seems that I like fast food.

Than my own cooking even with health conditions. 

Report Post Tip
Most definitely kfc, their hot wings and sandwiches are soo good
Report Post Tip
Little Caesars is the best restaurant franchise at least to me. Sometimes it's got some crappy pizza, but I've found they've got some good thing like that deepdish pepperoni, sausage, and bacon is very good.
Report Post Tip

My favorite franchise is probably Culver's. They have great burgers, consistently good fries and onion rings, or cheese curds if you're feeling especially fat that day. If you're not in the mood for a burger, they have some decent seafood options, or chicken. Plus, custard for dessert if you're into that. Not really my thing. But yeah, good restaurant that always gives you a quality meal for a good price.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favourite franchised restaurant?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL