Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:28:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
What is your favourite franchised restaurant? Started by: TonyAlacchi on Sep 06, '20 03:58

Taco Bell is my jam! I met my husband there when we were working together and the food is yummy even though it gives most ppl the shits. 

Report Post Tip

Jollibee!

I love the taste of the chicken and the mango peach pie. 

Report Post Tip

We dont have any at home live but when i make a trip to the mainland its got to be Nandos love the spicy chicken we extra hot sauce. Spicy Rice and macho pees. 

Report Post Tip

I don't have a very high opinion of chain restaurants, generally speaking. The best food is always found in a sole proprietorship or "mom and pop" type of place. That's where you get some real home cooking. If forced to go to a chain restaurant, Bob Evans is pretty good for breakfast, and Texas Roadhouse is great for dinner. 

Report Post Tip
I'm having a tough time digging into my memory bank at nearly 3 am. But I have to give Chili's a nod here. Their burgers, chicken, chips n salsa and margaritas taste the same basically everywhere in the world. I've now had chilis in Korea, Germany, and in countless states. It's not a place to go on a nice sate, but is sufficient for a casual meeting.
Report Post Tip
The real answer is raisin canes.

Best fast food on the planet. They easily have the best sauce ever
Report Post Tip
I would have to go with Texas Roadhouse. Just the bread and cinnamon butter alone iis worth the trip.
Report Post Tip

Pizza Express, I suppose.  They're polenta chips aren't at all bad. 

Report Post Tip

White Castle hands down.

5 Guys for sure 

Taco Bell for the low tier option lol 

Report Post Tip

definitely Waffle House they may be dingy looking but they make the best damn food I've ever eaten (on average) and the good news is eating there basically makes you immune to any viruses or diseases known to man lol 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i LIke Popeyes However, if i want a good sit down restaurant.... I like Cheddars.  

Report Post Tip

Honestly, it's mad expensive, but Maggiano's has these chicken/spinach manicotti meals that go HARD. Probably one of the best meals I think I've had in my life. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favourite franchised restaurant?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL