Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:55:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
What is your favourite franchised restaurant? Started by: TonyAlacchi on Sep 06, '20 03:58

I have a few I loved Pizza Hut when they had the all you can eat lunch time.   I also loved applebee's but they both are fading or have completely faded into closure.  

Report Post Tip

KFC, the dirty bird. You can't get better

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mine would be pizza hut and secret recipe. I love pizzas and pizza hut has those eat all you can days. I love secret recipe's cheesecakes.

Report Post Tip

Oh my current favourite is Popeye's. Just opened near me and I hadn't tried before. That stuff is heaven! Love their chicken and fries

Report Post Tip
Wahaca and Las Iguanas are my favourites in the UK. I can’t wait for them to spread more so I dont have to make such a trek to visit them
Report Post Tip

wagamamas and five guys are my favourites in the uk i really love them :)

Report Post Tip

Chic Fil-A is for sure my favorite, I could eat that shit every fucking day. Plus the service is just fucking amazing. Like you cannot go wrong with it. 

Report Post Tip

My Favourite francise restaurant or takeaway is KFC though i have once bee to a store where they actually had no chciken so i lef gutted and hungry. and endded up with a mcdonalds which i didnt really enjoy

Report Post Tip

i do like a pizza express, but i Can't think of many other chains that are decent in the UK. They're mainly a load of shit.

Report Post Tip
Ok. The best chain restaurants in the world is so easy for me. I love cheese burgers so much. I also love a bacon eggs and cheese sandwich. I went to Red Robin. The put then together in a royal Red Robin burger. Hence love
Report Post Tip

East Side Mario's is the first one that comes to mind.

All you can eat fresh bread and all you can eat caesar salad or garden salad with your choice of pasta.  

Almost always I go for the pasta at a restaurant.  I always get upset when I get the steak because my opinion is that I do it better at my house and the price is usually astronomical.

Report Post Tip
My favourite franchised restaurant is KFC
Report Post Tip

That is a hard one to answer. I have several favorite franchise restaurants though most are not near where I live. I love Cheesecake factory, Maggionos Italian Eatery, The Melting Pot and PF Chang.

Report Post Tip

Leon. 

Report Post Tip

Leon.  Quality food, oat chai latte is delicious 

Report Post Tip
Gotta agree with the person who said popeyes. The sides are good, the chicken is usually comparable with any sit-down restaurant. Best value buy is probably taco bell. Not the greatest, but still a cheap meal unlike other places.
Report Post Tip

You can't beat a good Macdonald's when your in a rush but I would say. It would be a Greggs pastie and their coffee on a Tuesday with my mom 

Report Post Tip
It is not a franchise as of yet but if they built a restaurant I would be there everyday and that is the BBQ Pit Boys. Everything I have tried from their you tube channel has turned out yummy and wonderful 😋.
Report Post Tip

I used to love Chimi Changas

Probably have to say Miller & Carter rn. love those steaks!&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

I am looking into the possibility of opening a taco bell in the UK. So far the people from their side have been very professional and courteous. We will see how it progresses. There are only 29 of them in the UK Vs thousands in the USA. For personal eating, preference has to be Greggs. I love sausage rolls. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favourite franchised restaurant?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL