Get Timers Now!
X

Nov 30 - 03:56:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
An Honest Removal Started by: Tetley on Sep 08, '20 18:20

I guess the top people in this game really did not have a reason to kill Honesty and FFF . Do you FULLTARDS really think that they would have done damage to you guys. If that is the case you might want to look who you keep close to you....or maybe you all just dont like them

Report Post Tip

abcd, I assume you mean OctopusLegs, as I am still alive.  With that assumption in place I will just say, Me too, though I am not sure coming to the streets and telling someone you laughed when their recently deceased cousin died actually speaks that well of how you were raised. 

BenShapiro, no, he didn't swear his loyalty to anyone.  Not to Elodon and certainly not to Hush who worked out of a different district.  He was a wise guy.  No one offered him a place in a family.  He was actually getting pretty far up in years in this community to still have not earned his button to be honest.  

Thing is... He was not trusted, and for good reason as he lied and claimed that he wasn't training a gun at all while secretly building.   I am not going to claim that it would have taken much to shoot through my cousin's sickly bodyguards, but his gun would have been quite a ways above zero.  Hmm I wonder what his purpose for lying would have been...  Could he have intended to rogue in the future? Hmm. 

The fact that he lied and was not actually a member of the family is exactly why he was spared in the first place.  The hope was that he would be able to establish himself with another crew and potentially build a more trusting relationship.  Instead he absolutely rogued, killing several people who actually had nothing to do with the attack on Elodin.  That really can't be considered self defense by any stretch of the imagination.  If you shoot at me now, while you are not affiliated, you wouldn't expect Zoom to turn around and shoot Latom in the name of defense. 

Report Post Tip

See if you truly thought he was going to rogue and had already "lied" about what he was shooting why not shoot him then and there if you knew his intentions or even had the thought of it? You would have gunned him down right away not even given him a chance with evidence like that unless you were truly an idiot.

The more you speak the more you spin yourself into the cycle of utter stupidity.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No one from The Gambino family praised the rogue so may I ask why were they taken out also? 

Report Post Tip

Actually I made a pretty clear argument, much of which you completely ignored.  

I said that he was clearly not trusted, which I fully believe because he was still a Wise Guy even given ample opportunity to prove himself.  I never said that OctopusLegs thought he was lying when he reported his gun stats.  Of course they didn't think that he was lying. Can't say that wasn't a fairly large error in judgement, but in all honesty OctopusLegs didn't know the man at all. Elodin is the one who didn't trust him, which again, I believe to be the case as he was old and still not family.   

Since we can now look back at records and see that he reported to not be training a gun, it is clear that he was lying. Hindsight and whatnot.  

You can call my reasoned argument "utter stupidity" if you like, but it might be a good idea to be sure you have fully listened before you speak.  

Report Post Tip

My pro is gone from the wack back come get me. I am tired of your lies , your twisted blood lining with your vouching program. 

Report Post Tip

Still no public explanation on why CarloGambino and his crew were taking out?

Report Post Tip

You won't get one either. Just lies and a vouching system that has taken place of blood lining.  They  can do it more secretly , it is not so blatant in your face. 

Report Post Tip

Disorder/Curtis and Grin and co. are running this into the ground just like Disorder  did before. They just found a sneakier way to do it. 

Report Post Tip

What is all the fuss about a rogue? The purge committee are rogues too.

Report Post Tip

“Anyway, im not here to slander defender, the kid did a pretty astounding thing. For that he can have some kudos from me.” -Scousepole

Set your priorities a little better Tetley, you can do better than that. Or, don’t take everything word-for-word literally. It was pretty obvious GWR was zero threat to you.

Pretty laughable honestly.

There is a huge difference here; I didn't visit his funeral and commend him, I didn't applaud him in many places. However i stand by that statement. To last 30 odd hours and have his pro'ers beat the masses for a long time, is, well, astounding. And again, he got a kudos from me. 

I didn't applaud or back the killing of numerous people. So twist the fuck out of it all you like, I frankly couldn't give two fucks and if anyone wants to come challenge me on it, then go for it.

"I hear a lot of people saying that Defender wasn't a rogue but let me tell you a story about another man who was labelled a rogue.

This mans name was Ace Rimmer, he was a member of Animals family and when Animal fell during a war he donned a bold suit in the city of his fallen leader and fought back. Ace was promised by one of the leaders that if they won the war he could keep his bold suit and lead Las Vegas in restoring organised crime. A week after Ace had been bold and had filled his HQ he was killed along with the rest of his family being labelled a rogue.

That all happened 12 years ago so tell me when did the definition change?

Regardless if you believe Defender was a rogue or not he killed two upper structure members of my family and Honesty's closest advisers publicly applauded his actions.

On the topic of Mr Gambino you will have to find your answers elsewhere as I was not privy to reasons behind his removal."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm not here to defend the removal of Honesty however a question was asked and I felt like responding.  

That all happened 12 years ago so tell me when did the definition change?

The definition of what is a rogue and isn't has never changed however certain people will attempt to change it if it suits their current position as has happened in the past and is currently happening.  These are not my words but I find them to be accurate and relevant:

• Rogue: Someone who skips out of his crew while his/her CL is still alive. Either to be a twat or to try and cause changes that the rogue feel is needed.  
  • Purging: People who have been killed off while CL is still alive, outside of wartime by the powers that be. Tends to be due to bloodline or age. A lot of the time the CL just has to go with it as they lack a spine or have been set up so young, they're unable to retaliate. 
  • War: When a City or a District been wiped out. Sometimes a civil war, like the other day where 2 out of the 3 districts of Chicago were killed. This is when people like our good friend 'Defender' get to fight back those who attacked the family he was working for (North Side). This is called 'loyalty' to his GF/CL that died. This is not a rogue action

This has been the general consensus by the general public here for generations upon generations.  Anyone arguing against it is a bad faith actor and lying to suit their resent actions.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,000 Tip

That rogue definition may as well have been pulled out of your arse. 

That rogue definition may as well have been pulled out of your arse. 

It was Lush's quote.  

Report Post Tip

And they remain nonsense.

A rogue is someone who sets up without authority from the established power. They are declared a rogue by the established power. They gain legitimacy by either being authorised by the established power or becoming the power themselves. Intention or circumstance is irrelevant. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Nah. 

Report Post Tip

Alex having just finished some business in the area stumbles upon Don Tetley of Detroit giving an announcement to some wise guys. He stands and listens to the different points, some of which amuse him.

"You can argue about wether or not someone was a rogue till you run out of breath, the only thing that really matters is the rules that we live by in this thing of ours. Those rules are set by the heads of the cities we work in and by the leaders of our crews and are fluid. As our business and society changes so do the rules.

The other side of it is and will always be that when we begin this life we know full well it's not usually a long one, and it's rarely a fair one but it's the life we choose. If you can't handle the risk that comes with the rewards then the job centre is that way"

Alex points down the road and waits.

Report Post Tip

They gain legitimacy by either being authorized by the established power or becoming the power themselves.

Upon re-reading what was said and thinking back on JackPepper from years ago, this is an interesting take on the definition I had not considered.  Those that are breathing and in charge get to say what is and what isn't until they are no longer breathing, then the person that follows gets to say what is and what isn't.  While not everyone views this world with such a level of plasticity I can't discredit this view point of this world as being completely disingenuous. 

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL