Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:06:02
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Wack/Stats/Protection/Heat/Wackback Death Started by: Squishy on Sep 13, '20 21:49

After this last crewleader meeting where they decided to target all returning Gangsters, code will be changed until such time every new and returning player isnt told to be shot by the crewleaders.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This is not what was decided in the leaders meeting at all

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you'd like the logs, Squishy

Report Post Tip

I think it would be enlightening for one of you to post the complete unedited logs so that everyone can take it all in.

Report Post Tip

This doesn't concern the public, it was an Uppers meeting. I'll gladly share them with you. 

Report Post Tip

Since when has targeting Gangsters who don't find themselves housed been an issue...really... 

Report Post Tip

This doesn't concern the public, it was an Uppers meeting. I'll gladly share them with you. 

Reply by: Zoom at Sep 13, '20 21:55

When you're shooting everyone who comes back it kinda concerns the public. But shocker at Zoom has a shit eating grin on his face and kisses up to whoever is in charge

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Again, you speak with limited information. But go on and assume that you know what was said or how I act. Bravo. 

Report Post Tip

Odd how they just take pop shots at a 4 day old for doing what was asked from them to keep their city safe, Still a lot of cowards are running the show, careful Squishy they will wack you, the same old same old gets old, I was Zoey and was killed because the powers that be won't allow new characters to start over. 

A 4 day old should not be shot or told to be shot. 

Clarkson you are a coward that sits back while they slaughter LV for months, and you do NOTHING! Grow a pair 

Done with this bullshit for now, have fun guys

Report Post Tip

No Zoom we've seen you before we all know how you act you ride on everyone's coattails and you're an entitled piece of garbage. You kiss up to anyone and everyone and don't care who you throw under the bus. 

Report Post Tip

Once again showing how very little you know anything about me, but carry on with your assumptions. 

Report Post Tip

*wipes off some of the brown on Zoom's nose* There you go you had a little something on your face wasn't paying attention whatever nonsense you were spouting. But anyone who KNOWS you knows you can't actually trust a single thing you say at face value. 

Report Post Tip

Laughable at best. Please try better. 

Report Post Tip

You literally wrote in public record : 23:45:32 <@Telkin|Away> I don't classify people by anything other than what they provide. 

So yeh you're a piece of shit who uses people because all you care about is what they can do for you. Your words not mine.

Report Post Tip

Care to provide the rest of the context or would you like to only show the bits that are beneficial for your side of this? 

Report Post Tip
Post the unedited logs. Absolute clarity for everyone is needed right now.
Report Post Tip
If this is being claimed what was said and the opposite is being claimed by the leaders, why can’t the logs be shared?

It would put it all to bed and show who’s telling the truth.
Report Post Tip

If It's not that big a deal I don't know why the leaders wouldn't mind sharing

Report Post Tip

With respect to all crew leaders currently in the game, in the hopes of clearing any and all confusion with what was truly being discussed in the mentioned meeting, I believe it'd help us, as a community, to have the actual transcript of who said what.

I can't believe such drastic measures had to be taken by the Gods, to remotely alleviate the whole situation with the tyranny that has been going on and whatnot. It's been a devastating shit-show, to say the least, and I'm humiliated by the people that attempted to take down this road, once again, and cause harm to the game.

Right now, this change implies that you wanted to shoot down returning players/gangsters. Some of you claim this to be untrue.

This wasn't a political meeting you hosted from my limited understanding, but something in correlation with what Squishy has been trying to fix and avoid. If that's the case, I firmly believe it's a community matter, and that it should be brought to the spotlight.

Report Post Tip

My take on it was that gangsters and those about to turn gangsters need to be shot, and you either get on board or fuck off.

If that was not the gist of it then maybe the logs I read are different.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Wack/Stats/Protection/Heat/Wackback Death
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL