Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:08:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
GAME CHANGE: Wack/Stats/Protection/Heat/Wackback Death Started by: Squishy on Sep 13, '20 21:49

For a trip down memory lane, the logs will now be made available. 

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1571804/tpass/f7bfc747163dacb010bdd5c5baf9ba74#24407172

Report Post Tip

Whilst I have no skin in the game, these seem like the logs of the meeting to rectify the fuck up of the original meeting - not the one where CLs discussed eliminating all gangsters, irrespective of cause… and I gotta say, it doesn’t seem like it does your recent announcement any great favours, from what I can see. The latest agreement seems to be a watered down version of the original “let’s kill everything” meeting 🤷🏻‍♂️

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Lol, good try. It's not even close to being them same scenario. Totally different. But I do note that in the street thread, you made a point in saying that the decision to not allow people to have sagtey under that tagged system was not a measure of worrying about "danger levels" yet you have posted logs of a meeting where the tone of that meeting was litterally worrying about people "danger levels"

I suggest you make your mind up and the reasoning behind you deciding to go against the rule of tagged players.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Wack/Stats/Protection/Heat/Wackback Death
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL