Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:46:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Still plays fortninte Started by: Mafia_boss2 on Oct 19, '20 21:46

Nothing wrong with what you like. If you like it then go for it. I'm not one to judge on someones hobby. If there ever comes a time you dont like it and cant stop, that's when problems start to happen. I don't think that games addictions can be that bad but if it starts to effect your home life then it's time to call it quits in my opinion - MN

Report Post Tip
My 9 year old son is addicted. Can't get him away from it. I tried to play it but died by falling off a roof. Never played it since
Report Post Tip

I used to play fortnite a lot but have not played in a long time. Some of my 4 year old students liked to play it as well. I eventually switched to Apex Legends but now I don't really play any of those types of games much.

Report Post Tip
I’m not very good at battle royales unfortunately. I’ve played the ones on Call of Duty, Apex, PUBG. I’ve gotten some wins, but sometimes my games are quick lol
Report Post Tip

I play Fortnite more as save the world, and prefer the PVE to PVP and just get frustrated by people building the tower of babel or the fortress of solitude so I just enjoy dropping something to explode the building from under them like a bouncing base, grenade or simply look for the week link so I get a fall kill.   I will camp and explode just as watching the building comparisons of PC v game system players, I see it as the best choice for victory.

The problem is I play the other side of Fortnite just really to spend the VBucks STW gives me, as I get frustrated by the ping/aimbot issues that plague all similar games.   So will hit LVL 100 and unlock everything and that's it, I won't chase LVL x for the special outfit that comes when going that far, as I honestly don't care that much.   Sadly it can be a fun game, but os often, is so many sweats like with warzone and any other such game, it makes you go from gaming to relax, to have to concentrate harder than on studies.   The other thing I hate is a gun and material beggers on save the world, is why I stopped using mic so I could just ignore people.

Sadly recent server party issues, seem to constantly cross both STW and battle royale, and sometimes I wonder why I play especially when rumble becomes so drop in behind the person who just shot you, and pump shotgun them from behind in a show of petty vengeance.

Report Post Tip

I've tried multiple battle royales including Fortnite, but I just never could get into it. Which is kind of weird, since in general I like to play shooters both in singleplayer and multiplayer. Maybe it's just because most of them feel like you're just running around for 30 minutes, then die in one second, and you just kind of repeat that over and over, but maybe that's just me. 

Report Post Tip
This is a game I refuse to play, my son keeps asking me too but it looks overly confusing. Basically I don’t have the patience to try and learn it but I will say he loves it.
Report Post Tip
I play Fortnite once in a while. I guess I really like battle royale games. I've tried almost every one there is out there, from H1Z1 to to PUBG to Apex to COD: Warzone. There was even this skyview game, I think it was called Battle rite Royale, I bought that game and it was cool for like a week, and this was like 4 years ago and I haven't played since then.
Report Post Tip

Not really, played some games of it and didn't get into it. There is still a huge player-base for the game but i feel like the hype and popularity is going down rapidly.

Report Post Tip

It's all about warzone now right!

I got bored of shooting at someone then all of a sudden he's in a hotel

Report Post Tip

The only thing I really do like about Fortnite is dancing on someone when i kill them, is like the height of trolldom, the sad part is when your trying to do things, and people just want to dance, and get killed and screw up tasks for you.

Report Post Tip

It's definitely a guilty pleasure!

Report Post Tip

The design of Fortnite felt so cartoonish and that was the reason I didn't play it. I had my eyes on Apex as well but I keep going back to Battlefield series and Battlefield Bad company 2.

Report Post Tip

My son keeps asking for it and I keep saying 'next year'. He's heavily into Roblox and Minecraft and has a ton of other games as it is! Guess were see if 'next year' arrives! :p

Report Post Tip

I now don't play either that or apex but have somehow got back into pubg even with its load up issues 

I hope the next gen xbox will sort that out! 

Report Post Tip

I’ve only ever played this a couple of times and I really did not get what the fuss is about. I like playing call of duty online but this didn’t grasp me and I’m unsure why.

I think it maybe the costumes...

Report Post Tip

I usually only play this when my nephew from 12/13 is around. He's supposed to visit this weekend again, so I guess I'll have to download the latest. I did play Save The World a bit, which is more my style with the basebuilding and planning it out more than going all chaotic at it.

Report Post Tip

I quit playing when they started to make the cups and all that took away the fun part of the game and only sweaty people played not making the game fun anymore. Just play some god or something like that where people like its the final 1v1 circle 

Report Post Tip
Fort note used to be good then they just did too much with it to the point it became bad
Report Post Tip
I don't know man, i did try it when it come out, but quickly got to childish, don't get me wrong it's okay, but every new update didn't fix bugs that where ruining the game for the normal people, but only adding new skins and some stuff like the treaviis Scott.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Still plays fortninte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL