Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:54:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Still plays fortninte Started by: Mafia_boss2 on Oct 19, '20 21:46

My kids played fortnite but now they play other stuff

Report Post Tip
Ooh!! I played Fortnite for a while! I might get back into it. We’ll see! I really enjoyed it when I played. But I have so many games to play right now. Are you talking about the PVE version or the Battle Royale version? I loved the PVE version myself! But I’m not big on PVP.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have tried to get into Fortnite a few times since it came out because I kept hearing from people how great it was but I never ended up playing for very long.

All the times I have downloaded, deleted, and redownloaded it combined I probably only played like maybe 20 hours. 

Report Post Tip
I'm terrible at fortnite. I tried to play it a few times but there are too many buttons to press and my fingers simply aren't quick enough.

So instead I watch my 9 year old play it. He's like a gaming genius

not me, the little kids are too good for shitty skills

I've never actually played fortnight... never been interested in playing it either, guess it's never caught my interest
I play it pretty much everyday. Like MR has it's hustle tasks, fortnite has little daily challenged which give you some easy XP so I tend to just hit those and put it off again unless I'm in the mood to play it properly.

My 10 yr old kid is much better at it than I am, which pains me to admit.
Report Post Tip

I have never played it, I will never try and play it, i dont understand it and I dont have time to try and learn it.

Report Post Tip

Who still plays fortnite:

• Chilrdren under 10 years old
  • Adults who aren't good at actual shooters like COD
  • Bots that they put in to try to make up for the fact that the game died
  • my brother, no fucking idea why, he kinda fits into 1 and 2 though.
Report Post Tip
I still play Fornite, have a group of friends that still play and it’s fun just hanging out and talking shit.

COD is full of hackers and Apex is pretty meh.
Report Post Tip
I Never played fortnite, is it any good. I've heard some good and bad things about it.

But if People say It's dead I guess I'll Never going to play it
Report Post Tip
I still play fortnite.

Not played COD in years, used to enjoy it. Started playing fortnite with my son who falls into category 1 in dagda list. Now I play because I enjoy it.

Would be funny playing a game of Imposter (fortnite version of among us) with MR folks.
Report Post Tip

To me too many of these battle royal games have the same aimbots etc, and cheats, for the pleasure of a few games, then comes the frustration of it.   I watched it so much with warzone, pubg, fortnite and why i would rather be on pairs for things like zombie wars 4 instead of battle royale games, ones with team work.

Report Post Tip

Never got into Fortnite because i found it too cartoony. I remember that there were a sudden surge of  battle royale games and it was difficult to decide on which one to play. However i didnt like the way that fortnite was played, especially the part where you could build constructions. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Still plays fortninte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL