Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:29:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Still plays fortninte Started by: Mafia_boss2 on Oct 19, '20 21:46

I didnt like the mechanics of fortnite, i think building a fucking wall in front of you and jumping around sucks. I loved CoD because it was so quick and you just shoot and shoot not hide behind walls etc..

Report Post Tip

Never felt the urge to play it. Like a few posters before me i watched it when friends played but i just dont like it how is has to be done.
Im more of a COD player myself. Can play it for hours.

Report Post Tip

The building issue is annoying when playing PC players who build so quickly, and on ps4 is so slow in comparison

Report Post Tip

I am still playing Apex could never get used to building and fighting at the same time the great thing about Fortnite though is the character skins the designers have some great imagination and really must have fun making them 

Report Post Tip

I play fortnite everyday to keep my reflexes in check. You never know when having cat like reflexes will come in handy. The king of England could come into your house and start pushing you around. Then what are you going to do? If you're lucky you have been playing a lot of fortnite and then you could just use your reflexes to beat him off back to England and everyone would be happy. So remember kids keep playing fortnite.

Report Post Tip
ThymeBalm.

There isn't a King in England mate. We're ruled by a Queen. Sorry to say your reflexes are wasted.

Though if a zombie apocalypse happens...
Report Post Tip

i played fortnite for a bit with friends. I felt like it became more of who builds better faster in the end of the game and lucky drops at the start if you land somewhere less populated. It had weird pacing. With apex i felt like you had a decent pacing with the size of the map and abilities and would always run into someone pretty quick. Fortnite it could go ages without seeing someone then get shotgunned to death.

Report Post Tip

No 

Report Post Tip

I play from time to time but have kind of switched to playing to COD. COD is chaotic and tough. But I have been much better lately. I really do not enjoy the aspect of playing with other people on PC. The "try hards" or "sweaty" people are too much to play against when their builds are INSANE.

COD has been a nice change though. Super fun.

Report Post Tip

Fortnight was/is good, I don't play it at all since call of duty war zone got released, I might have to get it downloaded again and see what its like now!

Report Post Tip

RonSwanson the way I see it there could be a king down the road and if there is, I don't want him to have the ability to come into my house and start pushing me around. Do you? I highly doubt that. I also don't really see a future where the queen of England is going to come into your home and start pushing you around. Now I have been wrong before about these things so don't hang my ass if I'm wrong.

Report Post Tip

I am sure Prince William and Prince Charles are scouring MR forums, knowing now you don't want them in your house when that time comes, so especially looking up your details via the secret service so they visit you first.   Is not like they got anything else to do with their days like grabbing tax payer money, rolling in their own money or getting further disconnected from UK's own people.

Report Post Tip

As for Fortnight, can't say I still do. But never did try it - just didn't look like a game I wanted to spend time on from what I saw of it.

Report Post Tip

I forgot that game exists. It definitely was a big hit but has died down when the bots were added. They cater to the younger audience which is great but I prefer war zone. I never was a fortnite fan

Report Post Tip

Fortnite is and always was for children. I never played it and never will, much more of a COD/battlefield guy.

Report Post Tip
If I can’t anyone on here still playing fortnite . I’m reporting you to the admins . I’m just going to assume your underage and don’t belong here . So be smooth . Get on a adult game like hello kitty island adventure ‼️
Report Post Tip

What drove me nuts was kids on save the world constantly wanting to trade, and the fact aimbots still see ever present in fortnite.

Still play the PVE save the world, even though not enough work is done on it, as it never seems complete, 

Report Post Tip
Didn't like apex. Mostly play fortnite with my son, but tend to stick on if bored at night too.

Enjoyed the current marvel season, level 127 so clearly playing it more than I should lol.
Report Post Tip
I play FortNite with my kids. It’s actually a good time
Report Post Tip

I still play this, there are some fun creative modes like domination and rp ones.  Superman will be arriving soon too :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Still plays fortninte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL