Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 07:37:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Return to the Races - More Horses, More Races. Started by: JackMezzo on Oct 25, '20 14:34

Here we go, guys!

After Race 11 was originally posted, there was very little interest, so I took a hiatus to get some admin sorted and let things cool off, before bringing it back for the next set of races. And here they are! We're in Las Vegas this time around, and the next five races will be held at the wonderful Strip Downs on the Vegas Strip.

Remember Vegas residents, to get your home town horses to take advantage of their home crowd cheers, you need the make appearances at the course itself! All details on are on this document.

And for those of you who don't already have access to it, here is the location of the stables once more, which is where bets can be placed!

That's not all!

Horse auction will kick off the first race on Saturday, make sure you're around the #Racy coffee shop to pick up some potential bargains!

Don't Stop Refreshing

A show stopper so far in the races, Don't Stop Refreshing has won the last two races and is the highest earner on the track. She goes into her next race Determined, following a boost in Week 2.

Earnings: $1,875,00

Proposed Value: $5,750,000

Starting Bid: $1,000,000

Historic Form: Average

Last five places: 1, 1, 5, 3, 7

Long Live LA

Previously named in recognition of the reopening of the city of Los Angeles, Long Live LA has also impressed so far, placing second and third in the last two races and has a great historic form.

Earnings: $755,000

Proposed Value: $2,742,500

Starting Bid: $500,000

Historic Form: Great

Last five places: 2, 3, 2, 2, 1

Red Handed

Another which became available after the regrettable fall of the angels in California, Red Handed currently has no earnings to her name though has a steady historic form

Earnings: $0

Proposed Value: $500,000

Starting Bid: $50,000

Historic Form: Average

Last five places: 5, 7, 4, 3, 5

Rumor Has It

Following the early retirement of Philadelphia's Kates, Rumor Has It is back on the market. This gelding has yet to pay out, however is one of the few horses to boast a form increase, moving up to "poor" over the last two races.

Earnings: $0

Proposed Value: $100,000

Starting Bid: $10,000

Historic Form: Poor

Last five places: 4, 5, 9, 6, 8

Report Post Tip

LaPaglia had been looking for investment opportunities and came across the advertisement for race horses. 

"Red Handed looks like a good one," thought LaPaglia. 

He stood up to head to the bank to wire money to Mr Mezzo to start the bidding process. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Bacon was wondering along the streets when he noticed a crumbled up flyer at his feet. The flyer was advertising the streets’ local horse races and competition events.

The swineflesh-of-a-man had hoped they still were in business as the piggy was known to be an occasionally degenerate gambler. The piglet brain is surprisingly stubborn. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Diego sees Bacon holding the scruffy looking flyer

I've heard so much about these races from my grandfather. He told me about a guy called Jack Mezzo who had an extraordinary ability to carry a shit load of drugs at an unbelievable rate.

In fact, I believe my grandfather even owned a horse that competed.

Be great to see something like this return. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Return to the Races - More Horses, More Races.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL