Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:51:20
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Theft! Started by: Marie on Oct 26, '20 00:38

Have you stole anything?  If so what was the first thing you ever stole?  How did you feel?

When I was in 3rd grade my school library had a book fair.  At the beginning of the week I sat my sights on a book that I wanted to purchase.  By the end of the week I had failed to remember to ask my parents for money to purchase the book.  It was the last day of the fair so I stole the book.  I felt so bad about it.  So the next week I brought money for the book and anonymously left it where the librarian would find it after we left.

I felt so bad even after leaving the money that I never stole anything again because I did not want that guilt hanging over me. 

Report Post Tip

Have I ever stolen anything? Yes and I was five and six and it was the last day of first-grade. I don't remember much of the context, but essentially, one of the other students asked for the teacher's telephone number, so they can remain in touch (as an adult now, I am kinda weirded out by it, tbh), anyways, I overhear the conversation and get jealous. When no one is looking, I go over to the other student's desk and steal the paper that has the phone number written on it. Success! However, when I returned home and was going through my backpack I couldn't find the paper. In retrospect, the teacher or someone probably saw me take it and re-took it or it got lost.

How do I feel? Disappointed that it happened, but I was just a kid. I could have just asked for the phone number. *shrug*

Report Post Tip

Oh my, I do remember it like it was yesterday. I was only a child and I've no idea why I did it, I think I was like 4 or 5. So I guess then, I was just hungry and wanted some chocolate (some things never change) haha. I left my Mom when we were in the store and I took the Maltesers. I then went and hid in the middle of the clothes rails so I couldn't be seen and ate them.

My Mom was so panicked when they couldn't find me and I think on reflection, as an adult, I feel more guilty about making my Mom think I was missing. When really I was just scoffing Malteasers hahaha

Report Post Tip

I don't remember this first hand, but I was told by my mom that when I was a little kid I stole a candy bar from the check out isle at Bradlees (like a small Walmart back in the day).  My mom caught me and marched me to the front desk who called security.  Supposedly I was absolutely horrified I was going to go to jail and cried and apologized the entire time the "The Policeman" (security guard) verbally chastized me. 

Call me scared straight - stealing is something I just don't do.  Sometimes a mom has to take a hard line (in this case with the help of an understanding security guard) to put their kid on the right path.  Lesson well learned.  :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Depends...

1. Are you police?
2. Can you be arrested for keeping a library book to long? xD

I once kept a library book past its due back date, was to scared to take it back so I kept it! I often consider handing myself in to local authorities xD
Report Post Tip
I used to steal movies from target and Walmart to pay my bills.
Report Post Tip
I’ve downloaded a lot music, films, games and software in my time so I guess yes. This was back in 2000 ish used to take ages but worth it.
Report Post Tip

Would you count the use of lime wire as stealing while also destroying my dad's computer at the same time 

I do remember collecting these small plastic collectibles called crazy bones when I was about 10 and when going to the shop I would feel the packet looking for rare ones and then slyly open the packet for my friend to follow and pocket the goods

Report Post Tip

When i was a little boy, i liked and still like pencils.

One day at school, a schoolmate forgot one on his desk.

I stole it, but i gave it back to him the next day.

My parents taught me a lifetime lesson.

Report Post Tip

I remember this very clearly.  I was a young child, maybe 5-7 years old.  I was in a shop with my father and I grabbed a piece of candy.  As we walked out my father noticed and really laid into me about how wrong it was, against the law, and dishonest.  He made me reenter the shop and give it back and apologize.  It effected me so much I haven't stolen since.  That's parenting done right.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

First thing I stole was a 40 of Jack and I was 12 at the time. Stole it cause I knew it was what adults drank and wanted to be like an adult. Felt pretty dumb cause it tasted like butt.

Report Post Tip
In preschool I always would steal this aisan kid's hot wheel's toys.
Report Post Tip
Another great idea I had was to bring a disarmed grenade to school in 3rd grade like it was show and tell souvenir.
Report Post Tip

I personally haven't but one time me and my buddies were high as fuck went to grab some snacks from the local grocery store and my buddy had big feet so he put an ice cream sandwich in each of his shoes and walked out afterwards lol

Yes, as a young boy I stole a hot wheels car. Wanted it so bad....took it from package and put in my underwear. Then looked up and saw they had surveillance cameras and panicked. Tried to remove car but it slide down to bottom of underwear, between my legs. Then I couldn’t walk without legs being spread out. Filled with terror, I waddled my way from store and to my grandma’s car. Hid in the back seat under a blanket for what seemed like an eternity. Was so relieved to hear my grandma open the door. Then she pulled me from car and spanked me for leaving the store....she had been looking for me for an hour. Found that I hated that hot wheels car. Lol
Report Post Tip
Ok, I was around 7 years old and had been collecting some Terrapin toys that were found inside chocolate Kinder Eggs.
I had collected them all but one, one day my Dad takes us to the barbers and on the barbers 'shelf?' There it was, the one I needed along with some others I already had. I asked to play with them whilst my Dad was getting his haircut and I was allowed.
When we left I put the rest back and the one I needed went in my pocket. I am feeling guilty even now 30 years later!
Report Post Tip

mmm, I was kind of klepto when I was young. I stole just some pencils and pen, but I didn't kept them, as I didn't needed them, nor I wanted to be caught with them, so I just hidden them in the classroom. Oh, maybe you can wonder if I was just being mean and not a thief.

When I were about 10 I stole chewing-gum,  and books at a book-store, stole all alfred hitchcocks famous books and never got coaught, when stealing the chewing-gums I got caught since I gave the whole scools studenst a juicy fruit and the whole schools garden where filles with yellow papers and not hard to get cpaught sine many told who gave it to them lol

Report Post Tip

In my teenage years, me and my friends all got thick gold chains with boxing gloves on them - it was fashionable at the time, honest...

Anyway, my boxing glove got lost while tramping around the streets like we used to do but I didn't realise until I was back at my mates house...and then I spotted hers on the dressing table...so I swiped it.

Turns out she lost hers and nicked mine so technically I was only stealing my own back!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

It's a trap!

Just kidding, When I was younger, I would shoplift small stuff and think I was cool! One day, my friend told me to push the cart out of the door while he was at self checkout, after i got outside, i asked why he asked me to do that. He said look at the bottom of the carriage. There was 3 cases of water! lmfao. If we were going to get in trouble it would have been me, that's why he said push it out of the door while he pays.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Theft!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL