Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:32:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Theft! Started by: Marie on Oct 26, '20 00:38

When I was like ten years old I stole a penny from one of those wishing well things that was in a store.   I was with my grandmother at the time.   When we got home I showed her and she drove me back to the store and made me give it back to the store manager and apologize.

Report Post Tip

I was around 8 or 9 when I took a piece of lego from school. It was a coupling one, I got caught because I was showing off a train I made and my parents knew I'd broken that piece from my collection. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Someone stole my Charmander mini-figure when I was in elementary. I hit him and proceeded to take all of his Pokémon toys in the following week. Do not touch my Charmander.

Report Post Tip

Despite being a hardened criminal in game, I am not in real life. I did however once steal a card of earrings from Ross and thought I was being sneaky and slick...ended up feeling guilty for months and finally told my mom around Christmastime. I worked off the debt and sent a letter with the cost of the earrings to the store which was out of town in Stockton. Never kept the earrings, my guilt overwhelmed me so much I dumped them in the pond out front of the store...I was a dumb 8 year old. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure who he belonged to but I stole a very sick cat, got him the veterinary help he needed, and he's mine now. Best pet I've ever had, I've got nothing but love for the puffalump and I'd do it again without hesitation. 

Stole a new and expensive item from a class mate back in secondary school, helped him look around for it along with couple other class mates. Saw him cry his eyes out, felt genuinely horrible - so I took the item back home, only to return it to his desk early next morning. 'Helped' him find it, and it was done.

He probably should have suspected me after I have 'helped' him find it under his desk, after he checked it the day before. But he said nothing, I said nothing, and it was done. 

While I may have borrowed stuff before -- I have thought about it since that day. 

Report Post Tip

Used to eat lollies out of the packet in Grocerie stores as a kid, till my aunty shamed me in front of everyone😂

Report Post Tip

heh, not really about me, but when I was a kid my parents lost my brother in Walmart and I remember when they found him he was sitting in the candy isle stuffing his face with candy. of course my parents paid for it but when we returned home there was still candy stuffed in his pockets that wasn't accounted for

Report Post Tip
When I was a kid, maybe 12 or 13 years old, I remember queing up at the cinema pick n mix.
There I was with my bag full of sweets waiting to pay. However the que was not moving quick enough, the movie was about to start.
So I turned and walked casually out with sweets in hand.

Haven't gotten over it since
Report Post Tip
There was a old coffee tin full of random bits of change in the house my mom and I moved into when I was a teenager. I used to regularly take change from it to buy cookie breakfast at school. I never returned the money and I don't know if my mom ever noticed...
Report Post Tip

haha when i was 6 i wanted these toys really bad that we used for indoor recess.  One was a play-doh like swiss army knife.  It had a knife, spoon, fork, tooth pick the whole 9 yards.  so i took it, my mom found it and eventually made me bring it back.  

Report Post Tip

Oh gawd yes, was the only way I could smoke as a teenager.  Back in the day they kept the smokes out in the open just like your usual products in grocery stores.  Go in with a coat on and grab a carton under the arm.  No cctv back then either.   It was to easy.  Had a fetish for chocolate too.  A thing of the past tho.  I follow the straight and narrow now.  It was a misdemeanor if you got caught but I was lucky.  My Brother got caught all the time hahahha.  

Report Post Tip
I remember, when I was very young, me and my friends dared each other to steal a sweet from the local shop. We went in and did the dare. I felt so guilty about doing I picked up something else paid for that as well as the sweet I was thinking of stealing.

we used to steal peoples pop (soda) bottles for the returns (yes, i'm old)

we also used to steal the lead tiles from the local church and sold them to scrap

ahhhhh those innocent days.

Report Post Tip

I stole legos when I was a kid. I also fruit once because I was hungry but wouldn't dare to go home because my dad was angry at me for some reason that I can't remember. I got caught and my parents had to come pick me up.

Report Post Tip

The first thing I stole was some candy from the checkout at a gas station when I was around 11 years old. The lady turned her back towards me to get something and as soon as she turned around, I grabbed some gum. I thought I was being funny in front of my friend, but I never realized there was a camera facing the checkout stand until the next time we were there. The lady never said anything to me about it, but I'm sure she had no clue I took some gum and the cameras were more than likely not recording anything.

Report Post Tip
Never taken anything didn't belonged to me. Not trying to be better or worse then everyone else, I get the younger rebellious years, but never was a thing. Me and the guys got into some fights and vandalism, maybe worse then stealing but I don't know, not my nature.
Report Post Tip

the first thing I ever remember stealing was Diablo on PC lol. dad said we cant afford it...so I magically found a way. I was 11 years old. 

Report Post Tip

I think I was maybe 7 or 8 and I stole batteries from a local Radio Shack because we didn't have any and I needed them for some kind of game controller I want to say. I don't even think I understood the gravity of what I did back then, but looking back it was pretty funny a dumb 7-8 year old taking batteries and running for a game controller.

I couldn't think of stealing now, even without the risk of fines/jail.

I remember I was in this little corner shop, my mum was talking to the shop lady, it was fairly quiet at this point in the shop and I remember I really wanted some Yu-gi-oh cards I think it was, back then they used to come in little packets, but my mom wouldn't buy me any, or I think she brought me 2 packs and I wanted another 2 lol. 

So when she was paying for those 2, I quickly jabbed another 2 in my pocket lol. Bad luck of a thief.. I got the worst bunch of cards in those packets, not worth the risk folks, good things happen to good people.. so i've been told. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Theft!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL