Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:10:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Theft! Started by: Marie on Oct 26, '20 00:38

Back during my 2nd year of high school, there was this party at our school sponsored by some organization who wanted to advertise one of their alcoholic drinks (and yes the event also included alcohol). They gave away these free hats to the first 30 people who showed up, however me and my friends showed fashionably late and didn’t manage to get any ourselves. Anyways, a few hours pass and the alcohol begins to settle in I manage to steal 4 hats while some people aren’t paying attention which i shared among my friends but in my drunken haze I decided that it wasn’t enough and began on a mission to try and catch all of them. The rest of the night me and two of my friends are walking around distracting and stealing the hats off people’s heads. I think we managed to get 20-ish but whenever someone wanted their hat back, we’d return it.

Was it fun? Would I do it again? Definitely.

Report Post Tip

When I was like... 10? I saw some pink and purple erasers at Pharmaprix and I really wanted them. I was with some friends just before school started and I don’t know what got into me but I put them in my bag. Then on the way out we were stopped by the workers, and then the police came and brought me home. It was not a good day for 10 year old me. I got in a lot of trouble and never thought about stealing again. 

Report Post Tip

I didn't intentionally steal this but I guess it still counts as stealing! Working at a school a while back, I was borrowing books from the schools reading library to practice with some students and apparently just forgot about them in my bookbag and I still have them now. So, I guess I still those books. I forget the title. Something about witches, I think.

Report Post Tip

When i was 12 i was caught stealing from a hardware store. I have never seen my dad so pissed than when we got home from him picking me up from the police station. 

Report Post Tip

No didn't really steal anything, I was raised by good parents that taught me not to steal. Whenever i want something and ask for it, i need to come up with a reasonable argument or work for it to get it, and sometimes they just agree to buy me things without anything. Some might consider this harsh to a kid but it will teach something good.

But having said that, that's what I remember. And I don't have good memory of my childhood.

Report Post Tip

i'm stealing wi-fi right now

Report Post Tip

I stole a pack of Juicy Fruit gum because I wanted the tattoos and I liked the packaging they used.  I sat in the back seat of the car and chewed the entire pack so I that I wouldn't get caught. 

Report Post Tip

I stole a few penny sweets as a young child. Got caught by security and my parents were called. I remember passing out in a holding room when the security guard was explaining what I had done. Only thing I stole after that was single cigarettes from my older brothers.

Report Post Tip

I knew this kid down the road who my sister and I played with every now and again. She had this super cool toy cash register with fake money inside of it that looked kinda cool. For some reason, my stupid kid brain thought it would be a good idea to just take some of them while she wasn't looking and bring them home with me. I have no idea if she ever noticed that some were missing though!

Report Post Tip

As a kid on a scout camp I was starving hungry (well not starving but hungry).  Had no cash and really fancied some cheese.

local shop had a big wedge of it in the fridge, I remember picking up that cheese and putting it in my pocket... the feeling of horror as I walked out of that shop still lies with me today.  Cant remember how the cheese tasted mind.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

eh, Never the stealing one me. But I do make an effort to steal hearts. Mostly by seeing such a lovely friendly fellow(sometimes I even succeed).

Report Post Tip

Sure I have .. I remember stealing booze out of my parents liquor cabinet to take away with me on a camping trip with my friends and as to how i felt about it, apart from hungover and nauseous .. i don't recall a whole lot of guilt or shame about it afterwards, none in fact. My bad.

Report Post Tip

The only thing I've ever stolen are the hearts of young lassies near and far. Gae can attest, I'm suave as duck.

Report Post Tip

When I was young lad growing up in the mean streets. We stole all sorts of stuff. I remember the neighbors down the road grew some bud so I was troublesome shit and up rooted them and re-homed those little plants.

Report Post Tip

Yeah but I was a dumb kid. Okay so some Walmart Supercenters have Delis. These delis have a decent variety of stuff you can get at the hot bar. Once you order what you want, they hand it to you. You don't pay for it there. You're expected to pay at the cash registers. I didn't know this at the time and thought the lady just gave me free food. The end.

Report Post Tip

I remember yeas ago arguing with my dad about whether or not it was ok to leave my golf clubs in the back of his cart overnight when I was 12 years old.  They were a cheap set, worth about 150 bucks and they were being kept in a private garage owned by the course along with the golf cart.  My dad won the argument as he always did and less than 24 hours later the golf clubs were stolen.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Theft!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL