Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:26:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
How long have you been playing? Started by: Hakopa on Dec 13, '20 12:36

Been around since about 2008. Still remember my first time playing like it was yesterday. This world of ours has been the greatest past time of my life

Report Post Tip

Ive been around since three window wack when there wasnt any pickpocketing but mug was and considered an attack.

Report Post Tip

I've been around in some form since mid 2007. There's been a couple breaks through that time, but it's definitely been a constant in my life.

Report Post Tip

Been around since 08. Remember playing under Marrietta. 

Report Post Tip

Around 9-8 years, my first crewleader was Paul_Vidi, with the wolfpack!

Will never forget it since the first time i played there were a war going on LMAO

Report Post Tip

I've only been playing since 2016. BrotherHec was my first crew leader and Deces was our GFC at the time. Still two of my most favorite teachers. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My old ass has been around since holy fuck....ummm... 2009 I guess. I think maybe Colin was my first crewleader ever I definitely remember changing crews to help Roman take Godfather at the start of his two year reign. That shit was fun lol. Being part of a legend on MR is always fun even part of the take down of Roman too.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I came when this game started pretty much after hearing mafia legends had pretty much gone on hold, what was going to be squishy other project, before that had played org since mid 02 maybe

Tooooo damn long it’s like I can’t see myself out 🥲

Joined for the first time in June of 2008. I was playing under the Gato Regine and with Marietta as GF in Detroit I think it was.

Report Post Tip

I've been playing since 2011, but have took year long breaks several times.

Report Post Tip

Good ole days of three windows and waiting for a big advertising for more IAs it was some good stuff. 

Dokuhebi I served under Paul back then aswell.

Been playing since October 2017

Report Post Tip

I started back in 2008 under Marietta in DT. I think it was the Riot back then. Fun times.

over a decade was on .org forgot emails but current email ctfu MAFIA RETURNS since 2013

Report Post Tip

Good lord, since junior year of highschool, early 2003. 

Still a fresh spawn compared to some of you old-timers. Especially Pastor_Glen The Ancient. ;)

6 years with plenty of breaks!
Report Post Tip

since 2012 so ig im considered a vet lol

2009 here as some have said with some breaks though as seems to be our journeys in this world of ours! I don't want to be a vet though please, repltiles scareme....and rats....I would be a rubbish vet....

i have no idea when i started playing but my profile page says 2009 but i know its longer than that i just have no evidence hah

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How long have you been playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL