Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:03:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
How long have you been playing? Started by: Hakopa on Dec 13, '20 12:36

I was playing in the.org days and moved over shortly after MR launched. Haven’t looked back and will be here for years to come. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

going on a year :) enjoying it so much and the people i cross paths with are awesome! good to see people with similar humour to my own ;)

Report Post Tip

I started playing the 6 years ago but never really put too much time before until now :)

Report Post Tip

Way to long lol

Report Post Tip

Started playing on .Org When Anita was the big bad. Left after the reset, Started on here when Prem and Roman ruled the land been playing on and off since.

Report Post Tip
It will be 12 years this month
Report Post Tip

Longer than this game remembers LOL

As of the time of posting this, let me check, yes..  i've racked up an astounding 34 days. May not sound like much, but it is what it is.

Since wheels were square it feels like....am guessing 2002 or maybe 2003, though I did take like a 10 year break.

Report Post Tip

I found this game in 2010 and played for like 5 hours.  Never joined anyone, probably stared at the screen overwhelmed lol  I returned 7 years later to stare at the screen for an even shorter span.  I finally stayed for a bit in Feb, left, and now I am in deep and can't get out! lol

Report Post Tip
I started about 13 years on .org and every time I die I say to myself maybe I'll take a break for a while. But like Michael Corleone says, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
Report Post Tip
It'll be 12 years next month
Report Post Tip

I believe I started playing when Hualalai still had a full set of marbles and Father_OMalley was but a twinkle in his Choir Master's eyes.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The joke's on you! I've never had a full set of marbles Deity.

Report Post Tip
It will be 13 years I believe next month
Report Post Tip

9 years - 8,333 hours total, so on average 2.5 hours every day for 9 years... when you say it like that, I sound like some sorta sweaty neckbeard :S

Report Post Tip

I had my first account in 2015 but had my first proper account in 2019. And since then 4 main accounts and just really learning the game. Now I can say, I m pretty acquainted with it :) 

Report Post Tip

19 years

Report Post Tip

I've been playing 12 years and learned so much over those years I've met so many great people and learned to write better

Report Post Tip
I have played for a few years I would say 5-6 years. Not too long.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How long have you been playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL