Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:15:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
How long have you been playing? Started by: Hakopa on Dec 13, '20 12:36

Dang, I have been playing Mafia Returns wayyyyyy too long,

i remember when i first started, my son was still in Diapers/Nappies.

that boy is 11 years old almost about to be 12 now

Report Post Tip
Interesting that a few people started playing around 08/09.
Report Post Tip
Started playing in like.. 2013? With break on and off I'm still around.
Good characters, crappy ones.. but all in all happy to my achievements and hope to have many more years here. It's a fun game with good people in here and let's make MR great for many more years to come!
Report Post Tip

I've been playing since 2002. BY GOD I am old.  IzzyCreamCheese was my first CL!  I have played off and on, mostly on, since then.  Pretty solid since '06. 

Report Post Tip

Been Playing MR since 2008 Doyle was my first crew leader, Didn't last long Marietta began to hit the family during the night like a week after i started so i didnt get to experience much until i meet bruiser and Floyed_Street on my next account thats where i got to learn the RP side of things and make good friends in the game witch keeps dragging me back in after every break.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Played for shirt stints over a long time. Hard to guess when I first played though maybe 09 possibly later, and no I still haven’t got good yet haha
Report Post Tip

I have been playing since late 08' god those were the good' old days lol. 

Report Post Tip

I've been here the profile thing says first account was 2009, but i have been told people remember me before then possibly and who knows they could be correct. I know I played .org long before here for a while and moved to a different game then ended up finding out about MR along the way and after the one game was destroyed by cliques forming and making new players joining the game physically impossible and it died. I had already moved on to MR and been here on and off for to long just say 2009 to make it easier lol.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

a year :) met some really cool people here, had some laughs of random shit spoken in main, been great :)

Report Post Tip
On and off, admittedly more off than on for 5 years now. It's important to stay motivated about a self-set goal. If it becomes too much of a chore, I leave. If I struggle to find people to write with, I leave. Come back every so often to spin a tale or two when I'm plagued by ennui, before riding off into the sunset again.
Report Post Tip

Way back 2015, I think. But mostly inactive due to work reasons. That was Duplicity's era. 

Report Post Tip
I have been playing for about 13 years now
Report Post Tip

on and off since 2008

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How long have you been playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL