Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:51:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bud, Edibles, Concentrates? Started by: Boulevard on Dec 14, '20 20:21

Okay, so what is your preferred method of marijuana consumption?

Me personally, I prefer blunts, more because I've always smoked in a group session and it was just cheaper to all throw down one blunt for everyone to smoke. Now that I'm usually at the house these days, the pens are glorious to me, because they're so convenient. In my experience, the high doesn't last as long compared to smoking bud, but the convenience is really nice. I've never been a huge fan of edibles. They're too much work and I feel like I either don't get high from them or I am just too high to move.

Any suggestions for some pot consumption? Feel free to add your opinions.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I will ingest weed in any way given to me lol with that being said I do enjoy flower over concentrates. I also smoke from a pipe mainly because I have to smoke outside and not really a fan of the hassle of bongs and water haha. I do dab as well but only because that's my mate's preferred method of ingesting weed. I do make my own edibles and never had any complaints about being too high or not high enough haha. My secret is a secret though so I am not willing to share. (that and every time I have, some asshat who thinks they know better tries to tell me their way and how its better haha) 

Report Post Tip

Yeah, straight up joints for me. I tried vaporising, edibles, hot knives and bongs; still prefer a joint though. That may have something to do with the tobacco I use as spin... could be addicted to the cigarette hit as much as the weed. Heh. Gonna take some time off it though, cos my dealer is rippin the piss. £70 a Q, for real low grade. First time in weeks he got in good shit, he switched it out for low grade garden grown shite and kept the good grade for himself and his pals, so that was the end of that relationship.

Report Post Tip

eh, been smoking joints for like 11 years now. always hated bongs and pipes cause those fucks are so high maintenance and i don't have time for that shit. but I started using a vaporizer and then just saving my shit then make butter with it. the one thing i noticed about the people in my city is that they prefer to buy prerolls over bud cause know one actually knows how to roll themselves.

Report Post Tip
I gotta say the last few years, loads of different ways to smoke have developed that I yet need to try! But I started smoking joints and I still find it’s the best way. Here in U.K. most people smoke js and not blunts..
Report Post Tip

Just like everyone else here I prefer good old fashioned bud. Used to smoke blunts all day everyday, but now I just take a toke off the bowl here and there. I have tried vape and found that to be pretty decent. I also tried the gummies but they take to long to kick in. I ate like 8 of them one time thinking it wasnt working and ended up high beyond belief! Ended up being one hell of a weed nap after too.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

LOL! Tyrant I did the same thing the first time I tried edibles. My friend's brother made some cannabutter and made rice crispy treats with it. I tried one and waited 30 minutes or so and didn't feel much of a high, so I ate 2 more and had some sourdough toast with cannabutter on it and I was pretty disappointed at that point, so my friend offered to roll a blunt. After we smoked the blunt, that's when it all hit me, I was stuck. I did not move for maybe 6 hours straight and I'm not overexaggerating.

I prefer the THC tablets or edibles the best. Smoking bud is hard on my lungs and vaping caused crystalline opacities on my chest X-ray freaking the doctors out, (and me a little bit, lol) until I quit and starting tabs and gummies. Follow up chest X-ray was Norman after about 2 months. That was enough to scare me off the vape pen. The 10 mg sativa from Trulieve works best for me, good buzz and no monster munchies.

Report Post Tip

I like a nice bong rip. But love a good joint too. I do like edibles as they just hit different. And like many of us have also had that way too high moment from them. Bit of a learning curve to edibles lol

Report Post Tip

When I was smoking I liket to do it in a pipe when we where more then just me, and if I was a lone I go for a joint or a smal pipe just to get it done fast.

Now its some years since I done it but think a joint will be the best now this days if I smoke again 

Report Post Tip

I do it all i say bud is better but i smoke delta 8 and bud i get a good high from them both. Delta 8 last longer because it is a vape.

Report Post Tip

gravity bongs, home made cookies, cheeba chews.  i bring my pen places when its convenient but it sucks obviously and smoking real flower is better.  shit i bring my pen to the airport and smoke it inside and nobody says a word they just think im smoking a normal vape. 

Report Post Tip

I like to grind flower and smoke it, but use the kief to make butter for edibles. But any way to ingest it is a good method lol

Report Post Tip

All bad for you! 

I haven't had anything for a very very long time but I used to smoke blunts with a few friends I find it a more social experiment rather than some of the others mentioned above 

Report Post Tip

I usually smoke a bowl or use a pen/vaporizer. If I roll something it'll be a joint. I don't really smoke blunts like I used to. Honestly, my tolerance is way lower than it used to be lol. 

I think this is all bad for you and I don't do drugs or smoke.  I'm asthmatic sometime have a tough time breathing.

Report Post Tip

I tend to stick to edibles as it is easy and stuff but when I am out with friends I will smoke a bowl/bong. When I have family coming or over, I hit edibles. I also have a weed pen that I hit throughout the day to take the edge off.

Report Post Tip

To be honest, I enjoy it in any form, and being from a state where it is still a crime to possess, I take what I can get.

But If i had a choice, I prefer concentrates over anything else, Nothing else just hits the way concentrates do for me

Report Post Tip

Concentrates > edibles > flower

Nothing better than some potent concentrates although some stoney edibles are also a great way to spend an afternoon. 

Report Post Tip

All drug kills and injurs brain enourmos much, feel for all that dont understand this and keep on smoking this drug in USA.

Much is funny in that country so why are we surprised that so many have damage their brains and do horrible things after smoking marijuana.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Bud, Edibles, Concentrates?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL