Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 12:23:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Happy Holidays Started by: WaterLilly on Dec 15, '20 00:52

I want wish everyone a blessed, healthy and happy holiday season. While it may be celebrated in new ways and sometimes apart from our family and friends, I hope that you will still feel the love and warmth that comes from the true spirit this season brings. 

PS: Goodbye 2020 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Thank you. I also want to wish you a healthy and happy Holiday.

Goodbye 2020! Hears to wishing 2021 will be a better year for us all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Here is wishing everyone a safe hoilday and that you can find something positive to do during it (read a book you always said you would, learn a language or recipe you have wanted, binge watch some shows or get that extra week of sleep that always evaded you.

Report Post Tip

I’ve got 30 plus high abv craft beers to enjoy and 18 days off work. I like to think of this time as a celebration of cheese, fine wine and food. Also   and this is the best bit.... my mother In law and wife’s family can’t come due to COVID restrictions.

Ending 2020 in a good way. 

Report Post Tip

Every year it takes me until at least mid December before I start to feel the spirit of Christmas. I dread putting up the tree (makes such a mess), I hate Christmas shopping (costs too much and I hate the malls). Im pretty much a scrooge. Then the magic happens. The lights start to look pretty, I start singing to the Christmas songs on the radio (even the ones I hate but seem to know all the lyrics to). I find myself driving to the mall and actually looking forward to finding the perfect gifts. 10 days till Christmas and I cant wait! 🎄

Report Post Tip

I wish everyone a blessed, healthy and happy holiday season. While it may be celebrated in new ways and sometimes apart from our family and friends, I hope that you will still feel the love, alo safe from this disease' strikin world from Covid..

Report Post Tip

A very merry Christmas to everyone here on MR. And a Happy new year! This year has been a very very awful, cruel, crazy and stressful year for many of us and even though I have been lucky to not have lost any friends or family in this pandemic I am thinking of those who have and would like to say that I am sorry for your loss. 

I hope that next year will be much better and include happiness, joy, love and friendship and of course health.

Happy holidays everyone!

Happy Holidays all!

What ever you celebrate, stay happy, healthy and safe.

Be thankful, be humble and get bloody merry <3

let's welcome 2021 with open arms... but let's not get too friendly ;)

Happy holidays everyone! May the new year bring new hopes, love, and blessings!

No matter how you will to celebrate it, only remember to keep your family and friends safe!

Report Post Tip

Karizma I like how you think, I thought I was the only one who waited for the 10 days of Christmas spirit, Dean Martin , Its a marshmallow world is a goofy as song I love to sign ( and I am not a good singer) but that one gets me. Give it a try. Merry Christmas all  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L15f1YwIZQE

Report Post Tip

30 craft beers would only last me one day maybe a day and a half! you're gonna need more than that.  i hope everyone has a great christmas.  this year actually went by super fast considering we've had a pandemic and been locked inside most of the time.  bring on 2021!

Report Post Tip

For a long time christmas wasn't super special, my family was not really coming together and i spent most of my xmasses with just my parents and brother which as a child and teen was kinda boring. Now with my new in law family which are big xmas addicts this season has become a lot more interesting than it was before, so fingers crossed it'll be not too bad this year

Report Post Tip

The Holidays are my favorite time of the year.  I look forward to them every year starting with Halloween followed by Thanksgiving them Christmas and finally New Years.   It always seems to go way to fast.  For my it's a mythical experience.  People are a little kinder, nicer, giving.  After the New Years it's back to the grind and it seems like life starts all over again.  

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Report Post Tip

God bless everyone. I hope everyone has a great holiday and a safe one. Let's all say FUCK 2020. Good Fucking Riddence! I Hope the year 2021 is better for everyone!!!

Report Post Tip
Likewise to everyone else. Be thankful even during this pandemic for what you have.

Also be sure to drink plenty of egg nog.
Report Post Tip

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe festive period! 

I am sure, like me you are all looking forward to seeing the backside of 2020.

Report Post Tip

Anyone traveling be safe but Happy Holidays to all!  Hope it's great :D

Report Post Tip

Happy Holidays, hopefully this time the next year will be better than the previous one.

Report Post Tip

Happy Holidays to all of you!  I hope they're full of joy even if it has to be socially distanced!  <3

Report Post Tip

I feel bad for so many people that are suffering and alone in these nursing homes. I am glad there is a vaccine now, it will just take time to get to everyone.

Remember your elders need to still hear our voices even if we can not see them. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Happy Holidays
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL