Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:21:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Happy Holidays Started by: WaterLilly on Dec 15, '20 00:52

Christmas 2020 is in the books now, I had a great day, But could not help but think of all the Frontline workers giving up their Christmas to keep loved ones safe, For that.. Thank you, you are appreciated.

Report Post Tip
Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones (if you were able to see them) hoping you ate too much and drank more than approved

Here's hoping 2021 is going to be "easier"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hoping that everyone had a safe, happy holiday. Its been a tough year. It's hard to find the blessings when bad things happen. This year was my first without my Mom but I could feel her presence and somehow, even with all that's happened, I was able to have a very special Christmas.

Report Post Tip
Yes happy holidays everyone, merry christmas and happy new year. Hope even though 2020 was tough for everyone you were able to make it through and look forward. 2021 will be much better. I know for myself 2020 was a pivot year and 2021 WILL BE my beat year ever!
Report Post Tip

Health, happiness, and peace during this holiday season and through the coming year.

Report Post Tip
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas yesterday.

It’s been a tough year for many and hope people can have a better 2021

Much love and peace!

Happy Holidays and happy new year everyone.

Hope 2021 will be a better year for everyone. :)

Report Post Tip

Well i'm glad thats over for another year... i dont do well at christmas.

Report Post Tip

I saw a good friend that I hadn't seen in almost 20 year?! I was also shocked to see no negative posts in this thread. New years Eve is going to be great too.

Report Post Tip

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2021.

I wish everyone to be healthy, happy and fulfil every goal or dream.

Let us leave behind 2020 and every good or bad experience we lived with the pandemia.

Love ans peace!!

Report Post Tip
I hope that everyone had a merry Christmas and that everyone has a wonderful new year filled with all the love and laughter in the world!

Hopefully 2021 will be a better year. I know it’s been a hard one for some.
Report Post Tip

Vacations are a wonderful getaway, especially if you are with your family and loved ones. There are plenty of things you can do during the holidays with them.

Report Post Tip

Christmas celebrations were quite different this year from what we used to do, but I cant complain. 

Hopefully next year will be better. Looking forward to leaving 2020 behind.

4 days to a new year, and I can only pray it gets better, If not please wake me up in 2022. Lord have mercy on our souls 

Report Post Tip

Just posting this to achieve daily tasks lol hope it works. Merry late Christmas and a happy new year and many more to come... Still hoping this works

Report Post Tip

Hello. I wish to wish everyone a happy Holidays this weekend as it is Easter. I hope your holidays are not as stressed as mine and I hope everyone remains safe and sound during these hard times. Happy Easter!

Report Post Tip
Happy Easter all, we are have a big one this year almost like a mini Xmas. Anything to break the monotony of COVID restrictions.
Report Post Tip
Screw Christmas Easter is tomorrow! I'm not a big fan of the religious part of the holiday but I love having an Easter egg hunt with my daughter and going to brunch after.
Report Post Tip

Happy Easter to the MR family, Jesus died for our sins have a safe and healthy Easter Sunday! 

“‘Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ…’ —1: Peter 1: 3 (NIV)

Report Post Tip

Some people absolutely love thinking, dreaming and planning a holiday. Other people are either overwhelmed by the thought or terrified by the amount of work that normally lies ahead of them. However, everyone wants to make sure that they are getting good value for their money, regardless of their budget. Nobody wants to take a trip and then, later learn that they paid double what someone else paid for the exact same experience; or had a better hotel for the same cost; or found better flights, buses or trains that would have saved you hours of travel. So, how do you do this? How do you plan a holiday, all the while keeping your sanity, maybe even enjoying the process, and also find the best possible experiences and deals?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Happy Holidays
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL