Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:32:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Happy Holidays Started by: WaterLilly on Dec 15, '20 00:52

I want to wish everyone in MR a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hoping 2021 turns out to a better year for everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Report Post Tip

I hope the world has a safe' and happy-holidays,,   Be x-tra carefull Covid is out there hiding. if I was USA< President I  would tell china  to pay all this mess of money back.

Report Post Tip
Deck the Halls

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la la la!

'Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la la la!
Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la la la la la la!
Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la la la la la!

See the blazing yule before us, Fa la la la la la la la!
Strike the harp and join the chorus, Fa la la la la la la la!
Report Post Tip

Wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season if you can get to see loved ones make sure to ring face time or whatever this has been a trying year for us all with covid just stay safe and secure and fingers crossed 2021 dont say hold my beer. :/

Report Post Tip

I wish everyone a good Xmas and happy new year...remember your family will be their for you even during covid. Be kind to the people you know and enjoy your time alone this year since most of us are in a lock down state. :/

Report Post Tip

Happy holidays from your resident Beast! Christmas time is great, because of the time you get to spend with your family. I feel that the ppl in this game are extended family, so I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I just hope the new year is better than the last. lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I dont know how anyone feel about 2020 ,  but for me and everyone around me 2020 give all of us many lesson, well not a good year, hopefully next 2021 everything getting better

Report Post Tip

a merry christmas to all! and i'm with the majority here in wanting to get rid of 2020 and see what the new year brings...here's hoping it's the best year ever! everyone stay safe

Report Post Tip

Happy Holidays to all, hope everyone has a great time with their family and loved ones. Remember to have fun, just kick back and enjoy the gathering in these trying times. :)

Report Post Tip

Hope everybody has a good christmas!
It's coming up to the time when people will clock off, so enjoy time with your families and try make the most of it in these strange times :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Happy Holidays guys! Im a new player and Im enjoying the time spend here!  

Im sad that I found about this game so late! 

Anyway happy holidays to all!

Report Post Tip

Yea good riddance 2020.    Hope everyone enjoys and stays safe over the holidays.    There's always next year!

Report Post Tip

This year it doesnt feel like Christmas. I thought once I got the presents bought, the spirit of Christmas would finally hit me when I sat down to wrap them. Nope. We're getting locked down in two days. The only thing good is that we don't have snow. 

Report Post Tip

May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas and happy new year to your family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and the rest of community. I hope that 2021 will be a lot better year for everyone.

Report Post Tip
Joining in to wish everyone a very happy holidays, whatever it is you celebrate! I hope everyone enjoys a very well deserved break and that everyone watches at least one cheesy movie today!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. I hope all of you have a wonderful time filled with lots good food, good times and all that other jazz, who know's maybe no one gets a lump of coal this year.

Report Post Tip

It's been a tough year for my family with some close family deaths and life just coming at us in such a terrible way.

Christmas is still my favorite time of the year, because I actually get to celebrate it with my family and friends.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and make sure to spend it with your fam :-)

Report Post Tip

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays! Even if you cant spend it with family, I hope you did something nice for yourself at the very least. You deserve it! <3

Report Post Tip

2020 was a pretty shit year, but there were a lot of blessings in it. A new job, which has so far been a marked improvement, and various other important improvements in my life. I can't hate on it too much.

Let's hope 2021 isn't waiting around the corner going, "Oh that was cute..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Happy Holidays
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL