Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:52:19
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Favourite Christmas Movie Started by: RonSwanson on Dec 24, '20 00:08
Aside from Die Hard, what's everyone's fav Christmas Movie??

There are plenty I enjoy watching every year at this time, eager to see how many of my favourites pop up in the responses.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Love Grinchen thanks to Jim Careey and that evil can be beaten by a little cute girl :p

Report Post Tip

A Christmas Story, Home Alone 2, Toy Story and Jingle All the Way are some favorites I can think of off the top of my head.

Report Post Tip

Mystery Science Theater 3000 did an episode where they watched a movie called Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

I watch it every year at christmas time. It is TERRIBLE

Report Post Tip

Christmas Vacation is probably my favorite.    I like Bad Santa too if that counts.   Probably does I suppose.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gotta be It's a Wonderful Life! It's an absolute classic and a must watch when you're getting into the holiday spirit! Also love Miracle on 34th Street with Richard Attenborough. I believe 🎅🏼

Shit this one is kind of hard. I'm not really a fan of christmas movies. Well really holiday movies in general i dont have much holiday spirit from years of being by myself for them lol. Made me a bit cold. But the one christmas movie that comes to mind has to be Christmas vacation with chevy chase and all. Fuck i love getting stoned and watching that it cracks me the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

I don’t have just one favorite movie, Elf, Dr. Seuss grinch but I would have to pick The Polar Express as my number one. The main character live in Grand Rapids, Michigan :D 

Report Post Tip

Oh, without a doubt, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.  I use to look forward to all the Christmas movies.  It's a Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the snowman.  So many to choose from.   The Grinch haha.  The one with Jim Carrey as The Grinch.  I really miss going to the Mall and seeing all the Christmas displays and decorations,  just watching others as they enjoy the Holiday season.  Have a Merry Christmas all.  I hope you have someone to share it with.  If not, just pop me a line, we will share it together.

Report Post Tip

My favorite Christmas movie would have to be an original movie the Christmas story there is no better movie in my opinion it’s a great family movie an it is so damn funny an it was filmed in Cleveland oh which is we’re I was born so it’s a no brained for me

Report Post Tip
We just watched Elf tonight which is awesome. Christmas Vacation has to be the best Christmas movie though. The Grinch is also too 3.
Report Post Tip

Favourite Christmas film is probably Love Actually...

Must admit I'm not a massive fan of Christmas films on the whole though.

Watching the Holiday as we speak too - which is nice... love a rom com.

Report Post Tip

my favorite Christmas Movie is the year without a santa claus

i don't know why but it always been my favorite 

used to watch it with my grandma and grandma 

Report Post Tip

Not exactly a Christmas movie, but I just watched Heidi (movie, not cartoon), and it was really nice. I also like the wild side of mountain life compared to the other rich people with sterotyped manners.

Report Post Tip

While the Grinch or the Home Alone movies are good in their own right, I'm still going with Love Actually. It's a very good movie and I consider it to be a Christmas movie as the time period is around Christmas time.

Report Post Tip

I like non-traditional things, so my pick would be Edward Scissorhands. A close second would be The Long Kiss Goodnight. 

Report Post Tip

I'm going to say my all time favorite would have to be the original 1966 version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The wonderful music combined with the talented Boris Karloff (RIP) makes it a timeless classic. I could not imagine Christmas without it.

Honorable mentions go to Home Alone, Elf, Gremlins (yes it's a Christmas movie, fight me) and Die Hard (also a Christmas movie btw). I guess we could throw in the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch as well for good measure.

Report Post Tip

Last week I have been watching quite some Christmas movies. I cant say there is one favorite. 

Basically the stories are the same. Difficult relationships or new love stories which solve at Christmas :)

Aside from the many times on watching A Christmas Story, my favorite is Home Alone
Report Post Tip

I've always adored 'It's a wonderful life' a real feel good film

Other honourable mentions include Nightmare before christmas and bad santa.

ooo rather like polar express too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favourite Christmas Movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL