Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:30:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Favourite Christmas Movie Started by: RonSwanson on Dec 24, '20 00:08
I think Christmas Vacation might be my all time favourite, but Elf and A Christmas Story would be close behind. Vacation probably gets the extra nod because Chevy Chase has always reminded me a lot of my Dad <3
Merry Christmas everyone :)
Report Post Tip
Mickeys once & twice upon a Christmas were some of my favs when i was a kid since then I've made a habit of watching them whenever they aired during the Christmas season :x
Report Post Tip

Would have to say The Grinch just love Jim Carreyi laughed just as much as i laughed the first time i watched it

Report Post Tip
Why aside from die hard? By far the greatest Xmas movie of all time hands down 100% fact forever idst.

Change my mind
Report Post Tip

It's a Wonderful Life - no contest. Donna Reed is gorgeous! and Jimmy Stewart shows how amazing an actor he is! 

The dialog in the movies is without a doubt the most realistic ever. The scene in the dinning room with George is talking with his father. Its so authentic, and the scene where George is talking with the board and he start jawing at Mr. Potter!..again authentic. 

best line in the movie is Donna Reeds though, when she yells up the stairs to her mother and says "He's making violent love to me, mother!"

O.o This film was made in 1946 for crying our loud!

so good! if you like Jimmy Stewart, might I suggest "Rear Window"

Report Post Tip

Lord of the rings, i don't care it has no xmas theme, but they were released at christmas time

No way any other movies beats these, no remake should be made for sure

Report Post Tip

My favourite movie at christmas is home alone as comidy and die hard as action

Report Post Tip

I dunno why but Christmas with the Kranks always gets me laughing and reminds me of my childhood. That ham scene gets me everytime!

Report Post Tip

Don't laugh, but I LOVED A Christmas Prince <3

Report Post Tip
As said die hard is the go to Christmas film. But Gremlins or a nightmare before Christmas are classics.
Report Post Tip

I thought Krampus was really good. Those gingerbread men had me frightened and laughing.  I thought Die Hard was a cop movie. I am going to have to re-watch it to see what you all mean. I looked at rotten tomato and they only have Krampus a 6.2 and they give Die Hard a 8.2. I remember Krampus being really good. I am going to have to re-watch both. 

Report Post Tip

Since I was a lil tyke,and 54 yr's later.   It's a wonderfull life has ,all thumbs up.

Report Post Tip

"Strange Brew: The Adventures of Bob and Doug McKenzie".  It's the best Christmas movie ever, and there is not a second place which comes even close. I don't want to hear any bullshit about how it's not a Christmas movie, either.

Report Post Tip

In no particular order... Elf, Christmas Vacation & A Christmas Story. However Christmas Vacation is the only of the 3 all watch anytime of the year.

Report Post Tip

Well ,aside from die hard, which IS a christmas movie btw, I would have to say A christmas carol with George C. Scott. Ive watch that movie so many times with family. Every christmas its tradition to watch that movie. Just that one, no other christmas carol will do. Its just some thing about George C Scott that makes him so believeable.

Report Post Tip
Die hard is the best even though nobody considers it a Christmas movie!
Report Post Tip

Even though I'm not really a fan of Christmas movies, I do like watching "Home Alone" and really enjoy "The Nightmare Before Christmas" especially because Tim Burton is my kinda people.

Report Post Tip

Besides the Die Hard movies I have one movie that I love and need to watch around the time of Christmas is The Holiday.

It's not just because I love the movie, but also because I have memories to it, so it's not just a movie for me. It's more.

Report Post Tip

White Christmas  then Charlie Brown  last one i love the most is

Elf 

Report Post Tip
All the harry potter movies. If you ain't having a HP marathon at Christmas you a straight muggle. And I hope everyone had a safe and merry Christmas.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favourite Christmas Movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL