Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:49:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Favourite Christmas Movie Started by: RonSwanson on Dec 24, '20 00:08

Favorite Christmas movie? Probably Die Hard 2. Definitely a Christmas movie. Without a doubt. 100%.

All other Christmas movies suck, and you won't change my mind.

Report Post Tip
I did say other than Die Hard abc. As obviously they are the best Christmas movies.
Report Post Tip

I’ve always been a firm believer that the Harry Potter movies are definitely Christmas movies, so I’d say Harry Potter, but if that’s not good enough I’ll go with Love Actually. 

Report Post Tip
I deffo count HP as Christmas movies. Watched them all in the week leading up to Christmas!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Has to be Christmas vacation. Uncle Eddie is probably one of the funniest characters of all time.

Home Alone is pretty good, and I even enjoy Christmas with the Kranks. Tim Allen nailed that one.
Report Post Tip

My favourite christmas movie has to be home alone, who wouldnt wanna b abandoned by family at christmas for a bit of quiet time,

Report Post Tip
Love Christmas with the Cranks and Holiday Vacation.

Can watch those films over and over again.

Die hard is not a Christmas movie, never got that.
Report Post Tip

A movie I love to watch at Christmas, but it’s not a Christmas movie, is Steel Magnolias. 
It’s just a wonderful film that brings back so many memories from my childhood. Was my late grandma’s favourite film. It’s brilliant. 

Report Post Tip

My absolute favorite Christmas movie is without a doubt The Holiday. 

It's such a sweet and cute movie that I first watched at the theater with my mom and we had such an amazing time. They show it here every Christmas and it is a tradition for my parents and me to see it whenever it comes on.

If you want a feel-good movie to just chill and smile with, watch it!!

Report Post Tip
Bad Santa it’s brilliant. My wife loves Christmas that much and starts watching the Christmas movie channel as soon as it’s on.
This film gives some light relief.
Report Post Tip

Does gremlins count? lol for some reason its on TV around boxing day or Christmas day.   If not than ill have to pick home alone 2, but having said that i don't like Christmas that much anyway :/

Report Post Tip

idk about any of you but those 1960s Christmas movies like rudolf and frosty are cute as fuck. I'll watch those every Christmas no problem. they're really well made too

Report Post Tip
I like nightmare before Christmas, its a classic.
Report Post Tip

For me and my family we've always watched A Christmas Story.  On a typical Christmas day that move plays all day until late evening.

Report Post Tip
Has to be A Christmas Story! I always watch it at least once every Christmas. My close 2nd is the first Die Hard but I don't watch it nearly as often even though it's a great flick.
Report Post Tip
Good topic, personally I'd say Christmas Vacation is my preferred film during the holidays for cinematic entertainment.
Report Post Tip

firstly, unpopular opinion but die hard is NOT a christmas movie, it's simply a movie set at christmas, a fine distinction but a distinction no less.

For me it would be Muppet christmas carol or the 1970 version of scrooge, i love the tale and these two make me very happy.

Report Post Tip
They're fairly new movie but I've really enjoyed watching Christmas chronicles 1 & 2
Report Post Tip

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We've watched it every year as far back as I can remember.

I really should watch all of Die Hard though. I think I made it halfway through....

Report Post Tip

I make my kids watch the old Rudolph, Santa is coming to town, all those from the 1960's, every year on the night before Christmas eve with hot cocoa and snacks. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favourite Christmas Movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL