Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:37:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
horrible christmas gifts Started by: Coppa on Dec 30, '20 00:12

There's always that one person that gets the same thing or a similar one from the same exact person every single christmas, I think if that ever happened to me I'd start to get annoyed unless it was something amazing or something I really needed and or had use for.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I was given a shaktimat for Xmas. You lie on what is a bed of spikes and hurts like hell for a few minutes then is meant to be relaxing. It’s grown on me a bit and does leave you relaxed and a great nights sleep.

https://www.shaktimat.co.uk/

Not really into this new age stuff I guess they are trying to broaden my horizons.
Report Post Tip

There was a barbecue light circulating through the family, it makes an appearance every Christmas as the 'gag gift' but I didn't see it this year, I think the last person to receive it decided to keep the stupid thing for some reason.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It's not a horrible but it's a consistent one in my family. Lynx set for women. I get enough at Christmas to last me most of the year and i think it's a great gift...
Report Post Tip

I think the worst Christmas gift I ever got was the time I went to my grandparents yeah my grandparents pushed me down a set of stairs and I broke my legs it was the worst Christmas ever

Report Post Tip
Some cracking stocking fillers there cinnamon
Report Post Tip

Books, socks, sweathers all kind of that. Luckily I'm already old enough not to get those anymore but when I was a kid, those presents were every year staff. What wonderful times did we had then...

Report Post Tip

I was given a hoodie making fun of covid and about 3 weeks later I caught covid lmao. 

WORST
GIFT
EVER

Report Post Tip

The worst Christmas gifts are socks for sure. I really don't mind getting books or things for the home, like decorations or anything like that, but socks sucks really. Another annoying gift is those sweaters with Christmas themes.

Report Post Tip

I definitely agree about those ugly sweaters. If nobody likes wearing them, why does the Aunt have to buy one as a gift? Not speaking from experience or anything 

Report Post Tip

My family is usually pretty good at gifts.  It was always those extended family Xmas things, we played those stupid games where you steal a gift.  You were supposed to buy something decent, but people always brought shitty gifts.  One year I got a scarf, really?  Another year I got a punch bowl set, because everyone needs one of those.  I actually tried to take it back to the store, they said it was a clearance item and not worth anything.  I no longer participate. 

Report Post Tip

I think for me the worst gift i ever got was not necessarily for christmas but for my birthday.

Friends i had for long time, over 5 years kept buying me wine, knowing very well I never drink that. They always ended up drinking it, so i wonder was that gift for me???

Report Post Tip
I once got a pair of XXXXXL swim trunks. I have no idea why. I only wear an XL. I could have fit 2 of me into them.
Report Post Tip

I love abroad and I kinda do not speak the local language that well, due to the fact that my company is like global, so we use english and such and also didn't have the time to do it... 

For Xmas I got tickets to a local musical (local language) and I left for coffee (the shop was in the Opera House) just to wait for the 2nd act to finish as I didn't understand and in general I don't like musicals.

And they were surprised how I could have leave during the break, MUSICAL THIS GREAT and you dare to leave it?

Bruh, it's like playing musical in Japanese or Korean, no matter how good it is, like if I can't understand, what is the point

Report Post Tip

I remember one year, i wanted a 'sweep' puppet (from sooty and sweep), i was around 5 or 6 and loved sweep but instead of buying one, my gran tried to knit me one and it was a fucking disgrace to knitting, i was mortified.

Report Post Tip

My parents once gave me coal in my stocking as a joke and it did not go over well.  It completely demolished the holiday and traumatized everyone involved.  They never did it again because it was so horrific.

Report Post Tip

When I was younger I used to hate getting socks but now I can’t cry enough of them, but I also don’t drink so now when people give me alcohol I have to pretend to be grateful for it then try to keep a straight face when I give it back to them next year

Report Post Tip

Cheap paintings, who the heck wants those or getting a covid-test as a gift...

Report Post Tip
One year I was given a chucky doll and chucky is the only thing I’ve ever been scared of so needless to say I absolutely hated it
Report Post Tip

Chucky scary as hell, if I had had one I think I have peed on me honestrly sicne he is a scary little bastard seen many times on movies many times.

Also if getting another doll I had cried highly and put it in the garbages.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: horrible christmas gifts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL