Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 03:33:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
horrible christmas gifts Started by: Coppa on Dec 30, '20 00:12

I agree

Report Post Tip

Worst gift I've received is a Cleveland Browns hoodie when I am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.  🤦🏼

Report Post Tip

As much as I like Christmas, I never really get any gifts at all

I can imagine the worst thing to get for Christmas would be a living thing: A puppy, a hamster.. a husband..

Report Post Tip

Received a light for the toilet that activates with a motion sensor.  Guess my wife was trying to tell me something.  She found it hysterical!  :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, take note future suitors of Tammy don't propose on Christmas she doesn't want that!

I know I'm the terrible gift giver, one year I gave my baby cousin the same present 2 years in a row and didn't even realize it until she pointed it out that she had one already, was embarrassing to say the least, but she loved it anyway.

Report Post Tip
We played this game one Christmas it was like dirty Santa but with gag gifts. Some people brought funny things like a farting piggy bank and some were just random like a box of candy bars or a mini ski ball machine, but what did I end up with during this game you might ask? Toilet paper... with different peoples faces on it. A way to wipe your arse with people you didn’t like. Funny perhaps but that’s what I got lol toilet paper.
Report Post Tip

Back at university, me and my house mates had a secret santa going around. In short, I got one of my close friends and he got me, we exchanged awesome presents that we knew each other would like. So the next two went on, the next two after that, all awesome presents. It came to the last two who at the time (not any more) really did not like each other. My friend Matt got my other friend, Bex an alcohol hamper - not the best present going, but not the worst and it was alcohol that she liked. In turn, Bex got her bag out and gave it to Matt. It turned out to be a can of deodrant, a hand towel and a block of cheese. Probably one of the most awkward times in my adult life.

Report Post Tip
I am a Liverpool fc fan and have been for 27 years. Sometimes if someone cant think of what to get you for Christmas they get you something close to what you are interested in.
So one Christmas morning I receive a coppy of "Carra - My autobiography" to say how little interest I have in the life of any professional footballer (off the pitch) is an understatement but Jamie Carragher may be one of the dullest people I have seen.
I never read the book and have no idea if I still have it or not.
Report Post Tip

Generally, every year is socks. gloves, wooly hats all from Poundland.  Though useful, not exactly imaginative or captivating or something i don't already have.  Sadly would get more use from the smellies

Report Post Tip
One year I got a breakfast sandwich maker. I opened the gift a few minutes after I made myself a breakfast sandwich. At first it seemed like a great gift, but I soon realized that the use and cleanup up efforts wayyyy outweighed the ease of use.

It found the back of the cupboard where it stayed until next years white elephant.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: horrible christmas gifts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL