Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:36:22
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
2020 Goals Started by: Marie_Lucania on Dec 30, '20 04:07

Are you a goal setter?  Do you usually set a goal for the new year?  What are some of those goals out there being set?  

I like to set goals for myself personally.  Reasonably attainable goals towards self improvement.  My current goals are:

1.) Drink 8 cups of water a day

2.) Workout 2-3 times a week

3.) Eat 2-3 cups of veggies a day

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This is totally gonna sound obnoxious, but I'm currently working on being a full on vegan after being a pescatarian for 5+ years. It hasn't been toooooo difficult so far besides lots of label reading at the grocery story and everything containing milk powder... but thank god for Oreo's being vegan & as well for my Greek people being able to make the best vegan feta. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Since my body is already, lets say, well developed, then ofcourse I will continue with the gym, 5-6 times per week.

And btw, it should be written Goals 2021 lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I had small goals for 2020, couldn't really do them all, but at least I took the first step in every one of them and finished some of them which is kinda good :D

Report Post Tip
Avoid COVID;
Drink a little less starting on the 4th of January;
Do more cardio and less weights;
Make healthy choices;
Sail more;
Catch big salmon;
Hit my stock market trading golds for the year;
Finish the holiday let project;
Convert a barn into a office, gym, storage and brewery;
Go on a long distance kayaking trip;

12 months is a long time.
Report Post Tip

There is a hill near me with WW2 aircraft wreckage - Goal 1, find that. 
There are two munros (Scottish mountain above 900m) an hour away - Goal 2, climb them in one day. 
There will be more...

Report Post Tip
My goals are obviously the same every year, maintain a good health for me and the ones around me, work success, gaming in the best machine possible, good food, good laughs with the right ppl, and... LOVE.

CHEERS ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Report Post Tip

My goals for this year is to pay off my debt, save some money for a down payment on a house and to get out of the habit of relying on caffeine to get me through the day. The caffeine is going to be a bit of a problem for me, I'm not quitting coffee or anything, because I love it, I'm just going to try and keep it down to one cup a day. Drinking three cups a day or drinking it just to drink it is not the one.

Report Post Tip

Every year I set a handful of ambitious goals that I never manage to achieve anyway. 

So I am going to try reverse psychology this time. My goal is to NOT buy a bicycle and gain 20Kg in 2021.

Should be doable. 

Report Post Tip

I've thought about this quite a bit lately.

- Dropping soda for water

- Spending less money on stupid things

- Spend more time with my family

- Actively work on finding something more enjoyable in my work life

- Moving to somewhere new

Report Post Tip

markopoulo- I am vegan, in the beginning there was definitely a lot of label reading but over time, you will see that it definitely gets easier. My goals would be to not cheat. I do get into moments where I cheat and my cheat of choice is cheese. But this isn't very often.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Excercise if were allowed with this Covid..    wish it would go away'feel China undermined the Countries,,,,but will deal with my own health issues diabetic/Heart patient also.

Report Post Tip
For 2021 my goals are to better myself, drink a minimum of 3l a water a day and get back into may Thai kickboxing part time (2 days a week) Burlesque classes have ceased for now.

Limiting screen time for the whole family too, no excuses as find we are all much happier with no technology.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I usually don't do that kind of stuff because they never really seem to happen for me, but this year I have set a goal of reading more books.

For next year I wanna read 20 books and usually that should be easy for me, but I have three kids that wants most of my attention lol

Report Post Tip
I am looking forward to saving more money so I can purchase a new home for my family now that we have bought an acreage it seems like a good goal to complete.
Report Post Tip

Goals for 2021 for me would be to get to the point where I can finally buy a house of my own, a suv, and a john boat to go fishing with. If I can somehow pull all of that off next year... I will not have a single thing to complain about.

Report Post Tip

The same plan i have had since being furloughed, work through all my ps3 and ps4 games, that i have owned for a while but never actually played.    Complete them fully, if i am going to be continually paid to do nothing, then i may as well enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

Goals For 2021

• Lose the weight, I’ve gained about 45 pounds being sedentary and gluttonous -I’ve been struggling with binge eating for the past two years. So I’ve decided to change that.
  • Juice for the first 3 months in 2021
  • Express gratitude and thankfulness for my job 
  • Yoga more
Report Post Tip
Just to continue what I'm doing. Work, gym, take care of my daughter MR. Lol I quit drinking back it September its been pretty rough but I feel a ton better now
Report Post Tip

I don't really have New Year's resolutions. I know myself enough that I won't follow them through because of negligence or forgetfulness. So, why even try, you know? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: 2020 Goals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL