Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 05:07:08
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes Started by: Foamy on Jan 03, '21 17:09

As you walk along Woodward, taking in the history of where Henry Ford lived and opened his first car plant, you look at the famous buildings and notice a small, shack like building which seemed to be built out of tree bark, a weird juxtaposition to the urban concrete surrounding it, you can't help but wonder what could possibly be going on there.
Entering you smell the incense and hear the sitar music, soothing your soul and notice what seems to be a squirrel in a robe and a fez who greets you.

'Welcome the Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes, if you cross my palm with silver I shall tell your horror scope, read your tea leaves, read your palm or do a tarot reading.'

Now, what will it be?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
*Rav has got to the point in his life where he needs some guidance. The drinking has got to slow down or Rav won’t make 74 next June.*

So what do you find is the most accurate? I’m leaning towards a palm reading because these hands have seen things, they have seen things my head doesn’t remember. But you are the expert and I’m willing to follow your advice.

*Rav rummages in his bag and pulls out a vintage silver ashtray as payment.*
Report Post Tip

Foamy takes the silver ashtray and shakes it, then bites it to prove it's authenticity

I would only usually take the filthy lire lucre but i'll make an exception on your behalf you suave bastard.

Foamy scrapes off the crust from Ravenelli's hand and studies it

Interesting, you life line is strong if blurry which would suggest considerable wine in your future.  But what worries me is this line Foamy points to a line going a bit squiggly (yes, that's a mystical term)

Beware this line, for it suggests you go to Middlesborough.  Never go to Middlesborough, tis a shit hole.

Report Post Tip
Middlesbrough? What the hell would make me go to Middlesbrough? It’s like Detroit without the charm. Fair warning though, this is something I could have been tricked into doing but not now.

*Rav tickles the squirrel on his way out*

I’ve found this very beneficial, I will return.
Report Post Tip

Foamy watches as another satisfied customer leaves the mystical tree

there's one born every minute. Middlesborough Foamy chuckles

as if!

Report Post Tip

NathanExplosion had never believed in astrology. Sure, he played along whenever he got with a hot astrology chick, but he didn't take it seriously. However, his good friend foamy had opened a horoscope shop, and Nathan figured he should stop by.

"Hi foamy. Tell me my future or feel my wrath."

Report Post Tip

Foamy hears his great leader and lead guitarist NathanExplosion enter the mystical tree and goes over

Well, seeing as it's you, this is on the house.  what can I do for you?  For your Horror scope, i'll need your birthsign (Metal doesn't count) but i'm happy to do any of the other services and ensure you have a happy ending!

Report Post Tip

Harison had some time to kill as his flight can delayed by several hours out of Detroit.   Wandering aimlessly around the city, he stumbles upon Mystic Squirrels Horror Scope shop.   

Harison never was much into this stuff but he decided to give it a try.

"Hey Foamy .... I'm a Pisces.   What's the scope looking like?"

Report Post Tip

Foamy ushers Harison into a dimly lit room and consults his charts and throwns what appear to be cheetos into the air but insists that they'er runestones

Pisces you say? Interesting

The cheetos runes point to Sagittarius rising in Uranus so i'd avoid eating spicey food this week.  Also, there's a possibility you'll encounter a squirrel, be kind to him and cross his palm with much silver.  I see a journey to the west coast to make some money and a holiday in Cambodia.......sorry, can't get that song out of my head.

Report Post Tip
As Giuseppe walks down the main street in Woodward taking in the sights he notices the slightly out of place shack and decided to investigate.

Pushing the door open and Entering he notices a figure and intrigued by the offer slaps down so money.

"Always love a good tarot reading"

Smiling Giuseppe waits to hear the outcome of the cards
Report Post Tip

Takkar was having a bad few weeks. Crimes he planned ended up in disaster and his friends landed in the slammer for his mistakes. His loansharking business went belly up and the painting he stole turned out to be worthless modern art. Now he was not a superstitious man but with things the way it was, he figured he might do something to change his luck.

A friend of a friend recommended a good mystic and since he had nothing to lose, Takkar decided to pay the man a visit. The shack was pretty easy to spot among the other large buildings. As he stepped inside, the atmosphere made him feel all spiritual like and he felt hopeful. This might actually work, he thought. But the moment he laid eyes on the mystic, he began to doubt all that.

It was a squirrel in a robe, a fucking squirrel. On the phone he had misheard it as a squirrely man but he didn't think it would be an actual squirrel. "Err, I would like my palm read please," he asked of the squirrel, wondering if it understood his language. "Please tell me the cause for my recent misfortune. What can I do to change it around?"

Report Post Tip

Leaning against the door with her arms crossed and a grin on her face she asked, "Can I have the cup of tea before you read the leaves or are refreshments not part of the deal?" Moving into the room she takes a seat and crosses her leg and cocks and eyebrow, "No seriously, could do with a cuppa, mate." she was feeling bold talking to the second in command this way, but they had bonded when they met so she figured she'd be safe from a bullet. 

Report Post Tip

Giuseppe_Gambino and Takkar

My gifts don't work until my palm has been crossed with silver, although i see very interesting futures for you both.

Amara

I'm more than happy with the familiarity and i thank you for the gift.

please, drink your tea and I shall let you know what your future holds in your tea leaves

fancy a biccy?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Surely the squirrel didn't just speak did it? Takkar stared at the little critter with his mouth agape. He quickly checked under the table to look for hidden speakers trying to make sense of the situation. It must be the thick smoke that hung in the air. Could it be reefer smoke that's messing with his head? 

Takkar shook his head and decided to play along. The squirrel did say that he had an interesting future ahead. "Interesting for whom, that is the question," he mused out loud. He pulled out his wallet and peered inside only to find wads of paper currency. The mystic had asked for silver, not cash and he was about to leave the place when he remembered that he had looted a batch of silver coins from the Detroit museum the other day. He fished around in his pockets and as luck would have it he had a few of those coins with him.

"Here you are," he dropped three coins into his furry paws and added, "What do you see in my future. Do you see me getting away with loads of gold and jewels?" Takkar was planning to hit one off the biggest jewelry stores in the country and he had to make sure that his plans would go without a hitch. "Please oh wise mystic, tell me what my future holds."

Report Post Tip

Foamy looks at Takkar and nods respectfully

Well played indeed.  So tell me, what will it be?  the tarot?  the tea leaves?  the palmistry or the crystal acorn ball?

I am ready to show you your future.

Report Post Tip

Nothing made any god damn sense, and she was getting real tired of people staring at her. She had managed to get a ride but the fucker had taken her far further north than she wanted, and falling asleep really hadn't helped with noticing it before she'd passed two state lines. "Well fuck you!" she called out after the car as it sped away from her on the side of the road. "Fucking Michigan," she muttered pushing her hair out of her face. Looking up at the building she laughed, "Sure, lets get our fortune." she thought as she opened the door. "Hello?" she called out, "Anyone here with a phone I can use?" 

Report Post Tip

Foamy heard noticed a weather beaten Jen enter the mystic headquarters and came out to greet her.

Ah, who needs a phone when one's journey isn't clear?

Also, i can't break a fifty so you'll have to give me small notes or coins. what's it gonna be doll face?

Report Post Tip

"I don't have any money" she admitted while looking around at the place. "But, uh... " she laughed nervously, "do you have the paper?" 

Report Post Tip

The paper?

Like today's gazette or like I dunno, a rizla or something?

we're getting away from the point, do you want your future foretold or not Jen?

Foamy adopts his most (in his opinion) mystical stance

Report Post Tip

She shook her head, confused "I mean sure, but I kinda already know my future... " she added "and everyone else" she muttered under her breath, "But I told you I don't have any money."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL