Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:59:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Harison's Big Money Super Bowling Competition Started by: Harison on Jan 16, '21 08:18

tebo smirked.. the best in Chicago.. as expected.

"Don Harison - I know I'm clearly the best in Chicago.. but I can't seem to see what my score was the second time I bowled?

Would you be so kind to let me know how I fared when you're finishing overseeing the bowl off in New York?"

Report Post Tip

After going thru the books, Harison noticed he never announced tebo 's second bowling score.   While the scorecard has been misplaced, luckily Harison kept notes on the final tallies of the rounds....

"194 was your second score Mr. Tebo, my apologies for missing you in the recap."

Report Post Tip

After the two New York competitors finished their roll off, Harison got up to address the competitors one final time and bring the competition to an end.

"Hello everyone!  What an exciting competition we had!   Thank you all for participating and following along, I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy it!"

"The first order of business is the New York roll off tiebreaker that just concluded..."

Ravina started off great with two strikes and a spare to start off her game.  Things went downhill from there with only one more strike and a pair of gutterballs in the seventh frame.   She rolled a 96.

ThomasCrown knew the top of the New York leaderboard was within his grasp and bowled like he wanted it.   He bowled four strikes to open up his game and managed seven overall, finishing with an impressive 187.

Harison posted the New York tiebreaker SCORECARDS and then updated the final leaderboard. 

PHILLY and OVERALL WINNER:  Karizma (239)

VEGAS WINNER: Rain (201)

CHICAGO WINNER:  tebo (194)

LA WINNER:  Gordon_Ramsay (189)

NY WINNER:  ThomasCrown (188) - Rolloff (187)

DETROIT LEADER:  Azathoth (198)

PERFECT GAMES:  NONE

SUPER BOWL BONUS:  NO WINNER (Ravina had 38-9 and was very close to $100 million!)

MOST ENTRIES (CITY): PHILLY (Thank you for the support)

MOST ENTRIES (PERSON):  Asher (Thank you boss)

"Now I realize unfortunately several of our competitors and winners are now deceased.   Any kin or a proxy can collect their winnings on their behalf.   Please contact me directly to make arrangements.  Deadline to claim winnings is Feb 14 0:00.  All who are alive and well will be sent their winnings momentarily.   Thanks again to all!"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,020,000 Tip

Thomas Crown walks out of the alley, alongside Ravina. After the bowl off. He gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Good job hun, you certainly made me work for it. He tips his hat and starts to knot his tie as he walks over to Harison . Thomas puts his ball bag down and gives Harison a firm handshake as he smiles. 

Let me be one of the first to say. Thank you very much for this competition Don Harison. It was a lot of fun, to be involved in something like this. And honestly, win or lose. The competitiveness of the event, is what I really enjoyed. From some of the trash talking in the streets and in private. To the unexpected rolls of the dice, with every ball roll. It was a ton of fun. And for that I thank you. And commend you for hosting such an event for the community. It made things very exciting!

Thomas then looks up at the scoreboard with his smile growing wider. Well, seems I have won the NY event. Wooo Weeee! Thomas Crown does a little fist pump. Looks back at Ravina. Im sorry hun, you were a great sport. You certainly pushed me to the limit. Thanks for the competion and banter. Thomas looks back at the board. Some really good bowlers I see. Karizma blowing everyone out the water. Woot! Woot! Followed by all the local winners like the late Rain, Gordon and Azathoth, May God Rest there Soul. With Mr Tebo pulling of a last minute win in his city. What a competition of festivities...

Thomas reaches in his bag and pulls out a bottle of nice whiskey, that he had brought over from his trip to Scotland recently. He hands it over to Harison. This here sir. Is a token of my appreciation. Its not much, but I hope you get to enjoy it. Its some of the finest whiskey about. Again, thank you very much for the festivities. I hope to see something of this magnitude again, in the near future. 

Thomas finishes tying his tie. Tips his hat to Don Harison, grabs his ball bag and makes his way to his car, waiting just outside the bowling alley. Walking out as Gothams Champion. Thomas Crown, had a thing for winning. There were definitely going to be some parties in New York tonight. Right as Thomas gets to the door of his car, being held open by one of his trusted guards. He stops and looks back. You all are invited to New York, expect the bars of the Bronx and the city to be bustling tonight. I will certainly be making an appearance. Thomas tips his hat, and gets into his car as it drives away. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The perfect stance, it had been perfected years ago by a man who's name was at this point lost to time. The features of his face were indiscernible from any other average Joe walking into the bowling alleys-- or just alleys as those in the know would refer to them as, which most people just weren't able to handle.  The Bowler, in all of his gusto and glory, walked over to where the participants had stood and gave a forlorn look into the distance.

While I never technically competed in this competition, I hold the banner for one who won. It was a good and clean competition and while first place was brought home by Karizma, I feel like everyone who took part was a winner... just not as much of a winner as Karizma, who won it all, and the people who didn't win anything, I guess they weren't winners at all. My analogy is getting lost a little in translation, but what I meant to say was that this was a wonderful look into the fast paced world of Mafia bowling and I hope that one day we see something like this again.

With a loud and abrupt sigh, The Bowler tipped his hat towards the contestants and anyone who was standing around to watch the festivities and dropped a few random credits onto the counter that usually held drinks and snacks for the bowlers. In this moment, he was giving back a little bit of what his forefathers had won.

To the winners!

To the losers!

To everyone in between!

After his cheering was over, he left. Almost as quickly as he had arrived. What a mysterious and yet good looking man, he thought to himself that they all must be thinking right now. Odds are, he was right.

But if he was wrong, a little bit of a bribe couldn't hurt.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Takkar stood right at the back, away from the crowd while Harison declared the winners of the bowling competition. He clapped along with the others as they were awarded with their prize money, clapping extra hard for the champ, Karizma. It stung to have his ass beaten by his right hand lady. Especially since he was the one who alerted her to this tournament. Now she was probably gonna buy a million shoes and fill up their HQ closet. Takk sighed.

How could he have lost, he wondered and then his gaze shifted to the half dozen holes in the ceilings. Ah yes, his throws were too powerful. Practicing with huge boulders might have been a mistake. Takk sighed again and went in search of Harison.

"It was a great contest Harison, thank you for hosting it. Very unique and unlike anything I have seen before," Takk shook his hand. "Congrats on running one of the most successful competitions in recent history. You drew quite the crowd."

Report Post Tip

Got to mimic the words of Takkar on this one, Harison, a great show to watch and take part in. I regrettably forgot to make my second entry however after the shocking performance on my first game, I'm not sure I missed out on much. Looking forward to your future concepts!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Harison's Big Money Super Bowling Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL