Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 01:03:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Name a few plans for 2021 Started by: JemmaleRoux on Feb 15, '21 13:38

make as much money as I can cuz I'm lining things up now and it looks like it will be a good year as long as I don't get Covid or something so I'm going to try and stay safe as I can.

Report Post Tip

Eat less and healthier

Stay sober

Be somewhat happy atleast once in a while

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite quotes from Benjamin Franklin is, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” While 2021 seems far away, let me just say it is not too early to start the planning when it comes to budgeting. While some companies may already have completed their 2021 budgets, other companies are being overwhelmed by 2020 and can’t even think about 2021 yet. Wherever your company is in the process, it’s important for you to be involved, because if this year has taught us anything, it’s that businesses processes require some significant changes. So, let’s look at the lessons of 2020 and turn those into 2021 budget items.

Report Post Tip

Find 2 more jobs, make a new kid (yes, you heard me), get more training in my area of expertise and sign up to a gym.

Step 2: actually go to the friking gym xD

Report Post Tip

I’ve seen not get COVID I think that should also be number 1 on your list. But try to learn some new skills or adopt a new hobby, we get so caught in our routine that it kills us. So finding just one new thing to do can be great for your mental health 

Report Post Tip

I wrote here about a month ago and here are updates on what's happened since then:

Go to two new countries (after getting vaccinated ofc), find a job I enjoy more so I can stop having my quarter-life crisis, stop crying over boys, actually apply for masters for 2022, manage to do a 5-minute plank, and be a better driver

• I've not gone to two new countries since then, we actually are in a new lockdown so it's unlikely I'll be able to do this before the latter part of the year. I've been doing more local traveling though so yay
  • I did get a new job. I'm starting end of this month so let's see if I enjoy it more
  • I have not yet stopped crying over boys. I am still a dummy simp
  • Masters application open in the latter part of the year
  • At the 3 minute mark now!
  • Yeah I just scratched my dad's car the other day so I'm still working on this
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I have one plan and one plan only for 2021 and that is to take over the world!
Report Post Tip
jeremythebum concentrate on getting a clean pair of socks and having a bath first. World domination is the least of your worries
Report Post Tip
evilclown- although i appreciate your suggestion, i must let you know that all 2 pair of my socks were cleaned this morning while i was bathing actually. I baits in the river at the bottom of a waterfall. Right next to where i baits is a rough rock that i run my clothes against to get them clean. As far as world domination, 2021 will be my year! Maybe
Report Post Tip
*Go to Vegas
*Take a camping trip in the summer
*Get my work load under control
*Get outside once things start opening back up more.
Report Post Tip

Complete  A levels, get some more students to tutor, make money and buy pretty clothes

Report Post Tip
2021 is going great so far. No covid, and I got vaccinated already. I quit drinking so I am 7 months sober and I go to the gym now everyday instead of the bar.
Report Post Tip

I'm in the process of opening a store in Las Vegas, so hoping to hit my goals for the calendar year.

Report Post Tip

Given that things are easing up a bit here, but nothing insane, I am going to start trying to go back into the office a few days a week. So this means I have now invited my friend Ewan, to meet me after work one day so we can have drinks and food and hang out and stuffs and I am excited. 

Although, if we are hanging out IRL I don't know how we're gonna manage to kill any zombies. So I may have to reconsider if being social is worth giving up our daily murdering spree. 

Report Post Tip

I really really want to travel again, it's been well over a year since I was on a beach. Very unusual for me that is for sure!

Report Post Tip

Started my own CPA firm as a side business in January and I want to grow it into a full time job 

Report Post Tip

I plan to make 2021 better than 2020. Going to work, eat healthier, work out more, and be the best father/husband I can be for my daughter/wife. I've also been doing a lot of meditation which has helped with stress.

Report Post Tip
No coronavirus moe money and all the other stuff.

Hopefully not get stuck with that stupid daily hustle that requires you to post in the outside district, really puts a damper on the day.
Report Post Tip
Get my vaccine.
Go on at least one holiday.
Figure out how to use my charcoal BBQ properly.
Try to work less on weekends!

That is all I can think of for now!!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Going to the beach, a little bit of bbq. Throw in a couple of roadtrips and fishing, maybe a little partying.

Could add getting a PS5 but it seems easier winning the lottery unless you buy one of the black market lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Name a few plans for 2021
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL