Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 14:40:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Name a few plans for 2021 Started by: JemmaleRoux on Feb 15, '21 13:38
My goals are clear: get married, have a child, improve my health and wealth, and maybe buy my dreams car.
Report Post Tip
Not like the rest of you.
I want to catch covid to build up my own immunity to the new flu we found.

Drive to Tuk in the NWT.
Do more camping.
Report Post Tip

After months of lockdowns and a drop in work for me personally... I am hoping for a booming summer with lots of projects and not many more setbacks...

Report Post Tip

I already had covid.. I've been traveling the nation.. but, I want my store to be successful that I'm opening. I believe it will be and within 12 months we will have a 2nd location, and a 3rd within 18 total months.

Report Post Tip

Moving into my house tomorrow!

2021 finally moving forward, just need to wait for my vaccines :)

Report Post Tip

There a quite a few people I would like to punch in the face. Also, I'd like to spend more time with my dad, who I have barely gotten to see in the last year thanks to all the fucking morons who just couldn't follow simple guidelines.

Report Post Tip

There's a couple NFL games I'd like to attend, and one NHL one in particular. Husband wants to do a cruise but I'm not about to jump aboard a floating petri dish right now.

There's a stack of books I've been whittling away at, I'd like to finish reading them all before year's end, along with a painting class I've backburnered. 

Report Post Tip

Shit man idk

-Start exercising and  stretching (Im getting old)

-Eat better

-Sleep 8 hours

-Goto college? 

-Not get covid

-Try to quit nicotine (Ima just get hypnotized at this point.)

Report Post Tip

I plan on trying to go to a concert or something... It'll be nice to be in a crowd again. 

Report Post Tip
I have many plans for 2021. But sadly I don't think I'll ever accomplish any of them cause right at this moment I'm busy trying to convince myself why I shouldn't blow my head off.
Report Post Tip

Was planning on traveling places but,theres still the covid.  it will prevent travel and fun,,were all doomed''''we can  'PRAY' ,daily and take your vitamins and stay safe.

Report Post Tip

I'd love to go on holiday somewhere sunny, but to be honest, just now I'd settle for being able to have a stoner session without having to worry about catching covid. Getting high is always more fun with company :P

Report Post Tip

I'm getting married in november, and moving across the country for my job

Report Post Tip

The big plan of this year, despite how unlikely it might be, is to try and get the kids over to Canada to see their cousins. It's been far too long for them to be missing out on seeing half their family.

Report Post Tip

My biggest plan is to finally arrange a golf trip away, one without covid restrictions and one covid doesnt need to be thought about, will it happen ? I really hope so!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It depends is there covid shit or no covid shit. If there is covid shit then nothing if there isnt then cant wait to travel somewhere

Report Post Tip

Going on a canotrip with my sons, as we do each summer and have done for quite some years now.

Then i hope it becomes possible to go on vacation.

Participate alot in my hobby.

Report Post Tip

Just made a big step by making my facebook page for my CPA practice live...not it's real and I need to keep up with it! 

Report Post Tip
Drink beer. Go to the pub. Go to the pub. Oh and I need to get on a plane somewhere and go to a foreign pub and drink foreign beer
Report Post Tip
*Going to Reno to Reno for a long weekend.
*Turks & Caicos in a few months
*Viva Las Vegas later this year. Yesssss
*Hopefully a camping trip sometime this summer.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Name a few plans for 2021
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL