Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:18:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Name a few plans for 2021 Started by: JemmaleRoux on Feb 15, '21 13:38

Read as much as I can. Not stress reading, but to read as much as I can to chill and just relax. 

I have a few review books (means that authors or publishers send me books to review them on social media) that needs to be read and reviewed, so it's time. 

Other than that I am probably going to take as many walks as I can (I've gotten into a period in my life where I just love taking walks and stroll around).

Report Post Tip

I’m going to stay inside all year. I’ve got no choice. I’m under curfew. It’s basically summer and I gotta be inside before the street lights come

on. It’s fine. Im Fine. Got big plans for 2021. Gonna get real fat. Real thiccccc. 

Report Post Tip
Back already it seems guess this is karma but another thing to add to the list is hoping my team wins the sports game
Report Post Tip

Get that 2nd Covid dose; the country that I'm in is postponing it; ugh - makes no sense

Just need it to fly, as I don't work in my home country.

Then having a summer worthy of relaxation, even if at home, would be so normal and great

Beer & pizza.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

What have you learned from 2020? Here’s what I’ve learned. Plans can get derailed. Do I contradict myself by titling this “Planning For 2021?” Possibly. But there’s a method to my madness. 

Like you, I’m an entrepreneur. I like to plan. Sure, I’ve done quite a few things without preparing (like when I first leapt into entrepreneurship, to be quite honest). But, that’s precisely when I learned that planning was my friend. 

Report Post Tip
The Verizon unlimited plan for only $50 a month after loyalty discounts are included 🤪
Report Post Tip

The Verizon unlimited plan starting only $50 a month with loyalty discounts included :D

Report Post Tip

I want to eat healthier, get outside alot more, maybe do some camping. maybe do a 5K run, that would be a cool goal. I want to have a happier more positive mindset day in and day out. 

Report Post Tip

All ive done the last year is go to the beach, which I am very fortunate for. To have access to the shoreline like that. However, I want to be able to go to events. I want to go to concerts. I want to be able to go and chat with random people. I miss that the most, the human interaction. I can't wait for that. With all the vaccines being funneled into the country. I think we are rather close to the point, where we will be able to get back to some normalcy here soon. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
2021 I plan to learn to teleport. I’d like to be able to just picture a place and be there. This has to be possible and I can do it. Change my mind
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I've decided that for 2021 I wanna get married. I'm aiming for Jason Mamoa but I think he's happily married. Idc tho, I need me some Aquaman. Gimme some of that Khal Drogo. I like it. I want it.

Report Post Tip
goals for tonight:

play mafia returns
Report Post Tip

-Locate my sanity

-remember how to interact with other people in a face-to-face setting(not inlcuding my job)

-practice my guitar more

-save money(the hard one)

Report Post Tip
I hope my family will stay oké in this Covid times. I want to go on holiday this year, to austria. Normally i go there 2 or 3 times a year but due to Covid i havent been there there over a year.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

update!

hopefully i will be moving into my house next friday so means most things i've wanted to do this year are done :)

Report Post Tip

I'm hoping there are some concerts... but it's looking kinda bleak. Uh, otherwise, maybe some travel. Dunno yet. Still allll up in the air. 

Report Post Tip

Yea concerts would be nice, been awhile.   Also plan on traveling a bit more other than some random road trips.   

Report Post Tip

Well, I could definitely use a new bike, especially now that the weather is getting better. Maybe also find a new job, but it's not at the top of my priority list.

And play a lot of MR :D

Report Post Tip

Where to start....

Get back to working properly 

But under 60 hours a week so I can have family time 

Cook more Asian food 

Eat a little healthier and get more exercise I have used Covid as too much of an excuse not to go out 

Work on my mental health lack of work and covid has been shit for my mental health 

Report Post Tip
Drink lots of pints. Go on a plane. Drink some more pints. Maybe go to the shops because I can. But I reckon I'll probably just drink mainly pints...in the pub
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Name a few plans for 2021
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL