Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 11:32:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Unpopular Opinions/Change my mind Started by: Father_OMalley on Feb 22, '21 17:02

I know i bashed U2 the other day but i have to admit, even thought it was and echo and the bunnymen rip off, the joshua tree was a pretty good album

ok, here's a controversial one.  I fucking hate Anna Kendrick for absolutely no reason.  she's just so pelased with herself and I suspect her genital hygiene is less than pristine.

Report Post Tip

Dino, I have the opposite opinion on the hygiene front, I'm certain it's pristine, just like Kylie Minogue's.

She's terrible at cooking breakfast though, burns the bottom of the eggs and makes them all crispy, again, just like Kylie.

Report Post Tip

I'll take your word for it, although i'm certain noone has ever doubted the perfection of Kylies flower.

I just can't see Kendrick giving it a decent shammy you know?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I realize everything hurts everyone's feelings nowadays, but I personally feel that companies having to remove the word 'normal' from their products (e.g. 'normal to dry hair' on shampoo labelling) is just a whole 'nother level of butthurt that I can't wrap my head around. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I actually absolutely despise Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, and when that dude went viral for skateboarding while drinking cranberry juice and listening to it, I got annoyed as fuck cause one, fuck that song , and two, WHO THE FUCK DRINKS CRANBERRY JUICE THAT ISNT WATERED DOWN

I can't say I entirely disagree but I don't think they're actually popular enough to be considered overrated. U2 more like U Who?

Report Post Tip
Dino , Good Sir! I will absolutely not stand idly by as you besmirch the name of my one true love Anna Kendrick!
She is a delight!
And a treasure!
And I’ll have you know that in every dream I have about her, her genital hygiene is not only pristine, it is downright immaculate!

Plus, she’s super funny. Here’s a bunch of evidence....

https://www.boredpanda.com/tweets-anna-kendrick/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Dear O'Malley, 

Just because it's Paddy's day does not give you the right to try to charm me with Kendrick cuteness.  Her cuteness is something i don't deny.  I just want to slap her smug face and I still think her lady area's hygiene is at best, dodgy.

you know what they say, 'rusty roof, smelly cellar'

I don't know who says that, i just made it up

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
That. Isn’t be my favourite new saying lol
If I can somehow have that enter the lexicon I can die a happy man 😂
Report Post Tip

Nas is the rap king. Change my mind.

People talk about B.I.G. and i think he's just too overrated. He i was good, no discussion there, but Nas was on another level.

Dokuhebi I just want to be 100% certain we’re talking Nas and not Lil Nas X here, right?

seems unlikely that anyone would be arguing for X, but you never know!

Im not here to judge.... but I generally do anyways.

Hey Dokuhebi, I like that you are able to form your own opinion.  All the people who say either B.I.G. or Tupac don't have an opinion. They are simply following what certain sources tell them to think.  If you really want to analyze the flow, lyrics, and skill, I wouldn't put either in my top five (although I love B.I.G.).  What about Treach from Naughty by Nature? Listen to Ghetto Bastard and tell me he doesn't deserve consideration. Or GZA from Wutang. Mos Def. Hell, I could go on and on.

Report Post Tip

I think Nas was the rap king at a point in time, but I feel like a few surpassed him as he sort of trailed off later in his career.  It also depends on how you define it. Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Ghostface Killah, MF Doom and Jadakiss to certain extents could all lay claim to that just looking at their whole body of work and lyrical talent (while definitely not as commercially successful) as they've steadily put out high quality release one after another over the years.

I will say though that Illmatic is about as perfect of an album as you could ever ask for though.

Report Post Tip
I completely agree with you, I’ve never been a fan of U2 and never understood the hype behind them and why so many people like them. That being said, I don’t mind that they do and believe music should be diverse, ever changing and loved by all in different ways - the variety is what makes music so good and powerful.

My unpopular opinion? Cheesecake is THE WORST!
Report Post Tip

Unpopular opinion is that sweet potatoes are trash and should not be eaten. Also goes for brussels sprouts. They are both nasty no matter how they are cooked or what you put on them and you cant change my mind

Sweet potatoes wedges / chips are really lovely especially with paprika sprinkled on.....sprouts just for xmas and you have to do the cross thing on the stem to cook them then clearly soak in gravy etc so tastes nothing like a sprout....simples!

Report Post Tip
If you add a teaspoon of sugar in the water when boiling sprouts, it really helps the flavour.

Sweet potatoe fries are super too.
Report Post Tip
Marmite is a tasty addition to toast. I was a latecomer to this flavour dilemma and I have to say, spread lighly on toast with some mashed hard boiled eggs, is hard to whack!
Report Post Tip
Unpopular opinion is that the office sucks . I don’t see how any one can watch that goofy shit . When I say goofy I don’t mean it in a good way . It’s really corny . My significant other loves that show but I can’t get into it sat and watched for hours and didn’t even get one chuckle out of me . I’m glad that show ended a waste of air space
Report Post Tip
British or American version Riley?

I've never watched the British version, tried to watch the American version and it was indeed awful. Not a fan of Ricky Gervais so that's stopped me checking out the Brit version, just don't see why folk love it so much.

Same goes for another UK show, Mrs Brown's boys. It's terrible yet folk seem to love it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Unpopular Opinions/Change my mind
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL