Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:19:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Good anime suggestions. Started by: Ham on Mar 01, '21 04:32

Suggest your favorite anime movie/show.  I'm willing to get crunchyroll if I HAVE to, because I am running out of stuff on Netflix. 

Recently I have watched Demon Slayer, Your Lie in April, Bleach (seasons 1-3), FMAB, Ouran High School Host Club, Madoka Magica, Saiki K, Project A.I.C.O, Fate Zero, Moribito and so on.  If it has a good plot I am more likely to stay with it, but I also enjoy anime that is funny. 

Not huge into horror unless it has really likable characters, and not a huge fan of ecchi or harem.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can vouch for the first season of Psycho Pass. The first episode has a pretty heavy issue going on but if you can make it pass that is a great murder mystery with a cyberpunk touch. 

Also Haikyu! is a great anime (and manga!) It's about volleyball and you dont need any background on it to watch it. This one is very close to my heart.

Report Post Tip

I also can vouch for Psycho Pass. Other favourites of mine are, Aggretsuko, AJIN: Demi-Human, Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, B:The Beginning, High-Rise Invasion and Akame ga Kill!

Report Post Tip

Forget all of the above including your own and watch Attack on Titan. 

Report Post Tip

A few of my personal favorites are:

GunGrave - Hence the name

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba

Hunter x Hunter

FullMetal Alchemist

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen many anime but the best one I have seen got to be "Darker than Black". Amazing show.

Report Post Tip
  • Erased, sci-fi /mystery
  • Your name(movie), fantasy/drama/romance
  • Shinsekai Yori, prob my fav sci fi anime but theres also horror elements in it
  • Code geass & Jojos bizzare adventure, for culture ofc
  •  kaiji? its centered around gambling but the narration and artstyle prob wont appeal to everyone
Report Post Tip

Tried to list some that were not already listed, but they would have been on my list anyway:

I was Reincarnated as a Slime (irreverently epic)

Gate (every geeks dream)

Record of the Lodoss War (oldie but beyond goodie)

Angel Cop (another oldie but goodie)

Assassination Classroom (how has no one recommended this yet?)

Overlord (superior to Sword Art Online IMO, though I also like SAO)

I have plenty more when you get through all the ones we've all suggested.

Report Post Tip

I've been watching Bleach again, still a very good anime. I loved the first 2 Naruto's, but I've heard back things about Baruto so I haven't tried it yet, but I suggest reading the manga not watching it.

Report Post Tip

I can recommend watching the various Gundam series, especially Gundam Wing. The toys are a bit fun too. 

Report Post Tip
I highly recommend Code Geass. It's a mix of mecha, action, comedy, thriller, and psychological. There's also supernatural powers which makes you wonder about its potential and abuse.
Report Post Tip

Quint I just started watching Bleach again too. But the Bount arc sucks which is the one I am in now. 

Report Post Tip

I've been watching assassination classroom which is really stupid but kind of enjoyable at the same time. 

Report Post Tip
Black clover and boruto is good
Report Post Tip
Black over ended but it's really fun and good.
Soon there will be Solo leveling it will be amazing too.
Vinland saga is great too.
Report Post Tip

Serial Experiments Lain is an awesome anime that is criminally underrated. Considered one of the best avant-garde/experimental-psychological thriller, it is an adventure you won't regret. The plot, the art style, the music. très bien!

Report Post Tip
For anime, watching Jujutsu Kaisen is an absolute must right now. Just released recently, season one just finished (24 episodes so far).

Bleach is probably one of my all time favourites. Rumour has it, the final season is due to air in the anime this year. Its probably the best arc from the entire series.
Report Post Tip

I'm curious how nobody has mentioned Death Note especially since he mentioned wanting plot! Darker than Black is also another great one but good luck finding season 1 anywhere. Fate/Stay Night unlimited blade works is also good since you mentioned Fate/Zero. If you also like the romance stuff then I'd also recommend Toradora!

Report Post Tip

Here are some good ones -> God Eater, One Punch Man, DeathNote, Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online (first season), Naruto Shippuden, Inuyasha, etc.

Report Post Tip
You should watch Cowboy Bebop. I've heard it's pretty good. The music is fun too.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Good anime suggestions.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL