Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Jail Etiquette Started by: Adebayor on Mar 20, '08 00:58
Well, if you are looking out for only yourself then you take but do not give.

You let THEM inform you of JBs, Drug prices or Inactive members of our community while giving them nothing in return. That is looking after only yourself. Reckon you can handle it?
Report Post Tip
I'll certainly work on it bighead, and give it my best. It's not my usual style, but what the heck, I'm a modern man, willing to conform to the times.
Report Post Tip
Then conform, and let this topic die already
Report Post Tip
"Let it die" he says, yet he can't seem to stop talking about it.
Report Post Tip
What the fuck did I say in my last post that was talking about it. I said let it die, I did not try to engage you in more conversation, as that is pointless! I said let it die as in you made you point, millions of others have made points so let it die end of debate!!
Report Post Tip
Who are you to tell me to do anything?

People are free to express any opinions they wish. You really have a lot to learn Snake_Eyes in regards to showing respect to others.
Report Post Tip
Holy fuck man, I was respectful until you threatened me, even thought you don't think you did! And it seems to me, you started this thread by telling people how to behave when jail breaking!
Report Post Tip
Adebayor, in theory Snake_Eyes is older and of equal rank to you. Thus he should command your respect and not vice versa.
Report Post Tip
Because he's older eh? The fact that I've earned the same rank as he has means nothing?

Well, if we live by that theory, bighead, then am I to order you to shut up? I have both rank and age on you, afterall.

It doesn't work like that. This is the mafia. We live by respect, otherwise we're nothing but common criminals.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jail Etiquette
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL