Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 22:38:17
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Falcon and The Winter Soldier Started by: Alabama on Mar 23, '21 00:12
Figured we had a thread for Wandavision, so why not make one for FATWS.

Only 6 episodes for the season, but as episode 1 cost around 25 million to make I can understand them only doing 6.

Fairly solid start from episode 1, looking forward to the next instalment on Friday!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I wish they would have made this into a movie instead of a tv show, I really don't want to get anymore streaming services I want to get rid of some as is. I'm just waiting for one of the free sites I use offers this up completely before watching it, but I've heard some good things about it.

Report Post Tip

I'm really looking forward to this one. WandaVision was a bit of a letdown to me.  It just took too long to get interesting, and when it finally did, it wasn't that interesting. The ending provided some great suspense, though.  Anyhow, I'll get started on this series tonight.

Report Post Tip

I’m Team Bucky all the way, all day. He’s my bae. That is basically all I want to say. I’m watching the show for him. My darling damaged innocent Bucky. The show could be just Bucky painting a room white and I’d be glued to my tv chanting his name, cheering him on. 

Report Post Tip

Im looking forward to get home to see what this is like, hoping its as good as it looks like 

Report Post Tip

Quint why not torrent it through a VPN service?

I found it kinda anti-climatic but I'm sure more action is to come, just hope it doesn't become "Real home lives of super heroes".

Report Post Tip

Boba I tend to stay away from torrents since my last ordeal with them and my ISP deciding that if I was caught once more they'd rather cut my service off rather than deal with the copyrighters lol. This was a few years ago and I've sworn off of them since and just go for streaming them when I can find them.

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen this or Wanda Vision yet, really want to. I hope it lives up to the marvel name. they've put out so much good content and this has alot of potential 

Report Post Tip
Wanda was good Astro, I'm not convinced yet by TFATWS. It's kinda just plodding along for now, I know it's only been 2 episodes, but when there is only 6 in total you kinda need a lot to happen in each one to feel worth it.
Report Post Tip

Now WandaVision is over with I can finally watch all of it at once! I will do the same for TFATWS when that finishes too. I've heard good things about it so can't wait!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I watched, like the concept behind it all. It’s interesting how they still tie it into the entire storyline. I’m more curious if it will add to the overall universe.
Report Post Tip

Haven't watched it yet and to be honest I don't even know the concept of it (sorry I haven't been keeping up with shows as much as I could be) but I'm a huge marvel fan. i watched all the movies in chronological order for the first time last month and I'm hooked. I really liked Wandavision even though it had it's naysayers. I'm looking forward to getting deep into this but I hate waiting a week for a new episode. I've been spoiled by netflix

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Great to watch this, hope many more will find this and follow it and having a good time toi watch it like so many already has done.

Report Post Tip

I plan on starting this next week. Wandavision this week, I was watching all of the movie s in order with my son so he knew the entire storyline, so we will see when I actually start it, but I'm looking forward to it, and the continued movie releases.

Report Post Tip
Not started it yet. Or wandavision. Currently rewatching all the seasons of line of duty because it can be confusing as fuck. Will be starting wv soon hopefully
Report Post Tip

Is this another Superhero series or movie, cuz I'm still trying to play catch up on them, I still have not saw Deadpool and Aquaman. They are making so many now.

Report Post Tip

I started watching it last night, but it was boring. I didn't like that weird thing that came off of his back and attacked the French people. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure i can cope with another Marvel spin off to be honest, especially with two of the more 'meh' characters.

so much queued up at the moment, think i'll give this one a swerve

Report Post Tip

Part of me really enjoys how Disney is rolling out these series for Marvel and Star Wars. I think the Star Wars sequel trilogy showed how hard it can be to cram worldbuilding into a 2-3 hour compared, compared to something longer like The Mandalorian. Part of that, of course, is skillful storytelling, but the medium does play a role. 

On the other hand, I also feel like it's so much work to keep up with everything. Oh, you like Marvel? Well get ready to invest so much goddamn time into being able to understand things fully.

I'm torn.

Report Post Tip
Oh it's definitely a lot of work to keep up with it all.. but that's part of the allure for me.

I love marvel and star wars and having the franchise expanded so much is entertaining to me, give me more I say.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL