Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:15:37
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Up and Coming TV Shows Started by: Lass on Apr 28, '21 07:41

So are there any up and coming TV shows that you are eagerly awaiting to come out? 

I am waiting for the new Wheel of Time series from Amazon Prime.  I absolutely love the books and think they can do a good job with it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm excited for Wheel of Time as well, hopefully they do it properly. 

Same story with the amazon lord of the rings series as well. Could be great if they do it well.

I'm also looking for forward to the final episode of Invincible in a couple of days, although most of it is already out. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Unfortunately I don't get to watch much TV due to work but and I know it's much a new show but... I'm hanging out for the new season of lucifer...

I think the new remake of Dexter will be awesome I was disappointed with how it ended but the fact that you’re new one I am very very excited I think it eill be great

I'm looking to see the last season of Lucifer and la casa de papel, they were so good I really enjoyed them.

there are few more shows coming but I really forgot their names :P

Report Post Tip

Will be season 3 actually but 'You' just finished filming. I plan to read all the books before it comes out. 

Also looking forward to Dexter. I didn't hate the final season's ending as others did... but that's probably because I hated his sister Deborah (who he was briefly married to IRL, eww). 

Report Post Tip

Is there actually any up and coming tv shows that'll be worth watching or will it be like the rest of them that are the same shit, but with a different cast... with saying that, I'm looking to see what ncis: hawaii will be like, last I heard they were trying to bring back Ziva as the team leader.

I'm also looking forward to Dexter just to see where they're going to go after it ended the way it did on season 8... honestly I can't think of another TV series that so badly botched their ending/last few years like Dexter did.  But it seems like it's a limited series so in theory the whole thing will be wrapped up?

Outside of that I'm curious to see how The Last of Us adapts as a TV series.  Kind of worried in general as it's a video game adaptation but hoping that HBO does it justice.

Report Post Tip

Rupaul's Dragrace Australia starts in one week!  Season 13 was amazing!  This show has gotten me through this pandemic for sure :)

Report Post Tip
I think Jericho would have been an amazing show just watched the few they made and can’t believe it got pulled.
Report Post Tip
I’m actually looking forward to Loki that’s coming out I think in June. I rather like the MCU and love the fact that Disney is making all these side shows based off the characters from all the movies. So yeah, looking forward to that.
Report Post Tip

I'm looking forward to the Bad Batch on Disney+ next week. I enjoyed the Clone Wars episodes they were in even though I never enjoyed the first few seasons of the clone wars as the animation just looked stupid.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure I saw somewhere that Dexter was coming back on.  I didn't watch it all first time round but might be worth a watch from the very start so I can be up to date for when the new one comes on.

Report Post Tip
As far as new shows, the only ones really on my radar would be House of the Dragon (game of thrones prequel) and the Amazon LOTR series. For HotD, I didn’t like how they did GoT in the end, but I love the in-universe history of ASoIaF so I’m keeping an open mind. As for LOTR, it just seems like a safe bet.

Upcoming new seasons I’m most hopeful about would be Witcher and Money Heist. They’re the ones I think are coming this year at least out of all the shows I’m invested in. c:
Report Post Tip
I’m waiting to see how the new season of Lucifer plays out. When is the new season of the Witcher coming out?
Report Post Tip

I love watching Dead Files it is about paranormal stuff but i also watch Charmed  seem i can't stop watching this show lol

But as for normal shows i was NCSI i love the crime shows too.

Report Post Tip

That would be cool if Dexter returns Nala, been a while since I watched bt I've seen every episode. I think they did a spin off show as the last season aired but I only managed two episodes and was like 'nope'.

Report Post Tip

Im ready for the new season of Lucifer. Last season left me on a cliff hanger. I am ready for this new seaon though.

Report Post Tip

I watched all the fast and furious, can't wait till the next 1 comes out,  vin, and dwayne are 2- of the best actors.

Report Post Tip

The only shows I am really waiting for are the next season Discovery and the next season of Cobra kai.   I was surprised to enjoy both series in all honesty, and where the walking dead is long off the boil I just miss something to watch.    I still would like a reboot of sliders which was talked about for years but never happened

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Up and Coming TV Shows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL