Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:16:10
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro Started by: Sticks on Jul 15, '21 02:31
Hello all. It is with a very heavy heart that I am here to inform you all of some tragic news. I have learned earlier this evening that one of our own has fallen. Many of you have known him throughout these shores as many different names. He is predominantly known as Pyro or Force. He was a goofball and a hell of a man when it came to the dice tables. He loved the thrill of the chase for riches and stardom in the credit world around here, He succeeded on many occasions. He flew too close to sun a lot of the times, but that’s what shooting stars do. He took great pride in everything he did around these shores and never once did he falter from simply just trying to do good for himself and others. I think we can all agree that he was radical when it came to helping himself and his friends at anytime that he possibly could. He loved just communicating with everyone, he wanted to be everyone’s friend. I can say he earned a spot with me in my heart as a friend forever a long time ago.

He was a gem of a man, and he was taken entirely too soon at the age of 27. His mother, Cheryl-Ann, has extended a heart felt thank you to all of us in this community for bringing him joy and solace knowing he always had a home away from home here to escape reality even for just a short time. He had many 100+ hours of gameplay weeks recorded and he was absolutely gung-ho to be apart of this community.

The family will be making arrangements for a burial in the morning. If anyone would like to reach out to lend support to help fund any arrangements for John, feel free to message me and I will connect you in the right direction to do so.

Fly high and fast John, just like I know you will. I will love and miss you bro. ❤️.
Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Truly saddened about this, the description of who he was was absolutely spot on. A big loss to this community, but an even bigger loss to his family and friends in the old country. Rest in Peace Pyro, I'm glad we got to catch up recently as it had been some time since we spoke.

Report Post Tip
No fucking way....

I have no words.

He is, and always will be, a legend. Absolute nutter on the dice tables but he made me laugh all the time.

I cant believe this.

Rest well Force. You will forever be missed brother.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rest in Peace.

Had the pleasure of meeting Shadow when I joined his crew a couple weeks back, he was a very generous guy. Sad news :( GNGB. May the force be with you bro! 

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace shadow  :( we only just got talking in the last few months, he had such an awesome vibe ❤ gone far too soon im thinking of the family at this time sending our condolences 

Report Post Tip

Rest in Paradise, Broseidon...

Thank you for all the late night laughs and bullshit. Save me some thicc big booty goth chicks and a seat at the big dice table bro

<3

Report Post Tip

Dude, this is unreal. Im typing this and cant believe this is true. Feels like it was just yesterday when we were JBing together for the competition, chatting shit about the other teams and busting each others balls. I've had my fair bit of breaks from MR but whenever I showed up around Pyro was always one of the first to say welcome back and within minutes we were chopping it up like Ive had never left. I wish our last few convos were not so brief, had I known that he'll be taken from us so soon I would have made it count. 

Rest easy homie, I know you are in a better place. You are dearly missed.

Report Post Tip

Thinking of you all that have been touched with his amazingness  🥺

Report Post Tip

This just broke my heart to hear about this. You were a very good friend to many and will be missed. Going to miss having late night laughs after work with you and even just the random conversations and goofiness. You always tried to make people smile and that alone was enough to break the ice. 

I hope you find peace where you are, you will be missed and no one can replace the spot you leave in this world. Farewell my friend. 😭

Report Post Tip

He was a good kid. We didn't speak daily, and we really only "ran" together one time, but we had a lot in common and shared a love for heavy music and big booty goth girls. This created a friendship that, if not always active, was always available to be leaned upon if needed. We actually connected a bit over RL issues not long ago, I don't want to go into detail out of respect for him, but I was glad to actually know his voice and laughter.  I always appreciated his sense of humor and generosity (when he wasn't in the hole, heh).

Rest in Peace, Pyro.

Report Post Tip

This was an awful bit of news to wake up to. I'm gonna miss him :(

Report Post Tip

Dear Pyro. All of the above have already said it and the ones below me sure will do to;

you are were an all-round nice guy.

Just having your energy around got shit going. Easy to talk to and someone I could definitely go and have a beer with. Just knowing I talked to you just before going to work like 12 hours ago makes it feel even that more surreal. Way too young for a guy like you to go man. You'll be missed no doubt.

My heart goes out to his family and friends. I wish them all the strength to get through this.
Rest In Peace...

Report Post Tip

I first played with Pyro on a different game and even though we didn't spend long playing together, he was always friendly and eager to strike up conversation here and on other platforms. He's always been charismatic and a true leader, pulling together lots of people from different groups and making it fun for everyone, making sure no one feels left out. I think our last conversation was him being curious about how I dice and him telling me about his strategy... I made a few risky bets today in your honor, John. 

My heart goes out to his family and friends, truly gone too soon. Rest in peace, Pyro, keeping you in my prayers.

Report Post Tip

Rest well my friend

we had gone out of touch last few months, but the days of comparing dice stats and laughing at them losing shitloads at it... until it happened to us as well.

Giving you that 1M to make up a lot of your losses and feeling that you would be around whenever we needed it.

We never got to really work long term in the same cities, but i will miss your chats and unfathomable humour at times.

Rest easy pyro

Report Post Tip

John was one of my best friends, one of those people that for me he was why I stick around. His antics and just utter dumb shit he would do was always good time and that’s what it was always about.

I’ve know John for years, he was a closer friend to me than many of the guys I know in IRL. When I got back from deployment a couple years ago he was among on of the first to call me.

I found out the new last night and went to be, woke up this morning and shit still feels like a dream.

To all his other friends here you have my condolences.

Report Post Tip
Logging into FB and seeing that first post saying you were gone was heartbreaking. You were a massive part of my life this year and I will be forever grateful for knowing you, your personality was like no other and it won’t be found again.. I’ll miss getting little silly voicenotes telling me how badly you were losing at dice or that you didn’t wanna go to work, you practically had my ear off everytime. The fact we were just talking the morning this happened and by night you were gone… no words. I’m glad we got to have that final conversation, and I will miss you so much. You were an incredible friend and I will never ever forget you. RIP John, you didn’t deserve this at all. ❤️
I am absolutely fucking gutted known you such a long time always friendly even if we have been on the opposite side

Really truly gutted I am beyond words

May your memory carry on for eternity bro much love rest in peace

I don't know what to say but fuck man, John, fucking hell man. I loved you, brother, and to this day, you will continue to be one of the people I hold dear in my heart, and I will continue to remember the man you are, brother. 

If it weren't for that call one day about dice and how you always won, brother, I wouldn't have to know the amusing guy you were, and I wouldn't be where I am learning from you at times, man.

You were my brother, and I am sorry for not keeping in contact when I could have done more brother, I love you, man, and I hope that you are up there with the big tiddy goth girls man, you fucking deserve it, and more, you were a bright light who continued to laugh even when you didn't wish too, or your friends needed a little more. 

John, Force, Pyro, Snoopdogg, and many others name, I love you, brother. I hope to see that you continue living like the man you are and continued to be with many others. I will never forget you; rest In Power, brother.

Much love, brother and too many of his other friends and family; you have my condolences. 

Report Post Tip

To me john will always be Pyro, whichever game he plays, here or the blue place.    I am guessing is the best part of a decade since i first encountered him, and won't lie has been a  while since aI chatted with him, but for all the crazy hours he put in, he was so good natured compared to many after his death.   He took ti as it was just a game, and was part of it;  I liked that about him.   We  always seemed to be on the opposite side of wars, but it added an extra challenge, it added to the excitement of it.  He is few people I have met so laid back about the game, and played the game for what it was supposed to be, just an outlet, not something to get bitter about.

It will be strange not seeing you and your crazy hours about, and is a loss for the community whether your presence or you willing to make effort with the next generations of players.

Rest in Peace.

Report Post Tip

John it was an honor being your friend these last few years. I can't think of a single time in our history that you weren't a carefree, fun loving, friendly soul. The countless laughs shared between us will continue to bring a smile to my face no matter what. I know that you're at peace now, and that brings some solace to this very bitter moment. I will always miss you brother. Rest in Peace!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL