Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:04:19
Page:  1 
Roya's breakdown Started by: Roya on Sep 01, '21 01:46

It's been 2 years since Roya killed her father. She was always interested in serial killers and ghosts. To be honest, she was always interested in reading about anything she could, but brutal murders was always her thing since she was a little girl. When her father Azareel wasn't working late or having a meeting, he would always tell her scary stories for her to sleep sooner. It was 12 years ago when she first heard that story:

"Roya jan, this is the story of the Bottle Foot. There was a calm little village near Bani Na'im and they had a tradition for 2 hundred years. Nobody could break any kind of glass, that's why they didn't even had glasses in their houses. Mostly, they drank from clay pots. If a glass was broken, the Bottle Foot would arrive at the same night and decapitate all the family. The son of the wealthiest man in the village, who studied in Ramallah city, laughed at the tradition and their old ways. He asked the parents of the prettiest girl of the village to marry her and since he was wealthy, they accepted it. In the night of the marriage, their family were all standing on the big shed in the middle of the village as the groom made his speech for his parents in law. He wanted to prove he was right and that village was outdated in their beliefs, so after talking he smashed his glass on the ground. People were shocked and terrified, they couldn't move. They knew what was coming and nobody could escape. The young man started screaming and saying that all of that was nonsense, shaking his arms and furiously banging on tables while people started crying and praying. A strong wind came and all the candles went out. There was no noise but the wind, everyone went quiet. Suddenly they all started to hear a screeching noise that filled their ears. It was approaching. The groom found a match and lit the candle he was carrying and pointed to the big wooden door. The screeching stopped, but suddenly the 2 doors banged against the wall and a ragged man appeared. He had no arms and his skin was rotten, falling in pieces at every step he took. The only thing that wasn't festering was his feet. Instead of feet, he had glass bottles. They screeched at every step, but nobody could move, nobody could run. It was the tradition and they knew it. The groom, jaw dropped, fell on his knees. The Bottle Foot looked at him and gave him a mean smile. The groom could fell a rotten smell circling his body and a second after, nothing more. His head was flying away, decapitated. Everyone died that night, Roya jan. What i want you to know, is that our traditions must be respected, even if we're not on our home country, we must remember where we come from. Don't you ever forget that! Now sleep, i'm tired too."

Her father kissed her forehead, leaving a sleepy and happy Roya behind. Azareel was a good story teller and that was her favorite time of the day. Now she was all alone, 12 years later, staring at a blank wall, with nothing but memories. Tears formed in her eyes as she threw the glass of wine in that wall, waiting for a Bottle Foot to tear her apart and an absolution that would never come. She waited for a whole minute and screamed, lying on the ground. There was no fairy tale, there was no Bottle Foot, there was no happiness, there was no love. She was all alone in a rotten world, with rotten people that had glass feet that screeched on her ears all the time. She stands up, recomposes herself and grabs her favorite knife. If Bottle Foot was not there to decapitate someone, she had to do it for him. She grabbed the bedside phone and dialed for the mob boss that adopted her and was almost a father. He was the only one that knew for sure about her preferences and she needed company:

"******, it's me. I need to get the fuck outta here. The poppy's out and i got the money, but i'm fucking drunk and i need some company." She said, almost desperatly. He answered: "You underestimate me, my dear jasminum flower. Do you forget i know you since you was a little white worm inside of your father's crotch? Everything's arranged already. Alba's waiting for you right now with fresh meat. If you ever call me again with that tone, we gonna have a serious conversation about respecting elders and i wouldn't want to stain your carpet red."

She was about to say sorry, but he hanged up. It was not the first time she felt rage and disgust for this man, but she couldn't understand why. He took her under his arms and helped her with everything. He even accepted her as she was. Something that her religion, her faith, her sacred book and her own father were never able to accept. So she put away these thoughts and finished the wine, drinking all from the bottle. She could almost smell the woman she was about to meet. She fixed her Hijab and left the apartment, heading to Alba's brothel.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Alba's brothel was a well known stablishment amongst the Mafia. While other brothels were always closing and being fined, hers was always open. The Mafia protected it and also, lots of coppers frequented the place. It was a neutral territory. The building was big yet discreet, there wasn't even any sign on it, just a bouncer on the door. It was not Roya's first time there, so the bouncer just nodded and let her in. The lounge had a dim light, but the bar looked like a beacon or a lighthouse in the middle of a dark sea. There was girls roaming about almost naked, waitresses and lots of occupied tables. Roya recognized a corrupt cop which she had business with two or three times, sitting on a corner table with a fat lady on his lap. The bastard. It were unfortunate to have to deal with coppers, even worse, a corrupt snitch one. It disgusted her, but what could she do? Her bosses drug cargos needed to be delivered safely without fucking cops getting in the way. She stopped staring and headed to the bar. It was amazing how they could drown in booze if they want, even in prohibition times. The bartender looked at her and without saying a word, filled her a glass of wine:

"I don't like when it's so crowded" Roya said "Where is she, Jim?"

"In the basement waiting for you. She's not happy about this, Roya. Last time you made a mess." Jim said, while cleaning a glass with a stained piece of cloth. Roya just stared at him and his filthy handkerchief with disgust. She said "Next time you serve me a glass cleaned with this nasty thing of yours, it will be you on that basement. Now give me the bottle." The bartender widened his eyes and quickly handed her the wine. She passed by some tables and went into the straight narrow corridor that led to the basement stairs. One of Alba's guards was there and when Roya appeared, he almost jumped off the stool with a nervous look on his face. He made way for her to pass. Drops of salty sweat were rolling into her eyes and blurrying her vision. Those stairs didn't seemed to have an end. She was already trembling in anticipation for what was about to come. She was excited.

Roya opened the door and the familiar smell of stale air and rotten wood filled her nostrils. The basement was big, an old wine cellar which Alba never used for that purpose. The walls were moldy and crumbling, the big wooden barrels were full of termites and there were giant spider webs all around. A man was sitting in the middle of the room - the only clean spot in all the cellar - blindfolded and tied to a chair. His head was pending down and he had dried blood in his neck and shirt. Unconscious. Roya's mouth twiched at the sight. Alba was sitting next to him, smoking a cigarette and reading the newspaper. The italian woman was is her mid fifties. She had brown hair with patches of grey, mean brown eyes and a wrinkled mouth with a wart on the top lip. Incredibly, her body was beautiful for a woman that age. She looked up at Roya, left out an annoyed sigh and stood up.

"Took you long enough, bambina! I already told you i'm not very fond of waiting, specially in these situations. Things must be done quickly or people start talking and i have an image to uphold! Last time we had to pick pieces of brain here with a dustpan!" She said in a raspy voice, while shaking shaking her hand in a pinecone gesture.

"And which image is that, Alba? Brothel keeper? Do you forget who frequents this place? Killers, thieves and drug dealers. You're not innocent." Roya said with a smirk. Alba gritted her teeth for a moment, but seeing the murderous look in Roya's face, she refrained from taking the argument any further.

"Do what you came here to do. After you're done, there's a warm bath and a bella ragazza waiting for you upstairs." She turned around and left Roya alone with her prey.

Roya walked behind the man and carefully removed the blindfold. She crouched in front of him and looked at his face. He was handsome. Strong jawline. She grabbed his chin and gently shook it.

"Time to wake uuup, Mr. Handsome." Roya said in a humming voice "Bottle Foot arrived for you."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

The man grumbled and slowly opened his eyes. Roya noticed a confused and pained look as he tried to adjust his vision. He looked around, first to his surroundings and then, to his own hands, tied firmly to the chair. He then widened his eyes, looked at Roya and opened his mouth. Before he could say anything or scream, Roya made a motion for him to be silent:

"Don't even bother screaming and asking where you are, it will annoy me and you don't want that, right?" She said, while giving him a wolfish smile. The man coughed for a while, then said:

"W-what do you want? Why am i here? I didn't do anything, you got the wrong guy! LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR! HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" He started wiggling and moving his hands under the ropes. Roya sighed for a moment and then smirked. She thought that they always scream and it makes everything even more pleasant for her. Roya calmly walked away and under his screams for help, slowly started removing her Hijab and taking off her clothes. She carefully put it all on the ground next to the door. She was holding her knife. The man stopped screaming. Roya turned to face him with a smile. He was staring, red faced and scared, wondering why this woman was suddenly naked in front of him, in possession of a knife. Roya approached the confused man:

"I'm gonna tell you a little something about me and then, if you still want to waste your breath, i'll let you talk" she said, looking straight into his widened eyes.

"Now, look at my body. Look at my skin. I'm not what you see. There's something inside me, i feel it moving and i feel the hunger. It wasn't like that before... It's getting hungrier every day. I can't keep it inside me anymore, i have to let it out. Do you understand? It's begging for you right now. If i don't feed it, it will eat me, instead. I've tried to hold it, but it eats me from inside out and it's so painful... But when i feed it, it gives me a pleasure that i've never felt with anyone before." Roya suddenly felt a cold wave running through her body and her neck and almost stumbled. She let out a moan: "Ugh, please don't hurt me Bottle Foot... I will, i will do it soon!"

The pain goes away again for a moment and she continues to adress the man: "Now as i promised, you can talk. Ask whatever you want, but make it quick, i can't hold it much longer." The man started screaming again:

"PLEASE, LET ME GO! I HAVE A FAMILY, PLEASE!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT, I WONT TELL ANYBODY JUST LET ME GO PLEASE!!!" Roya frowned and her mouth twitched. Didn't this bastard hear anything she said? Why anybody never asked about her, asked about the thing that was inside her? Why nobody cared? She always wasted her time giving the same lecture and they always just screamed at her, some got hard ons and once an arab man even spitted at her face. At least he still had principles. The ones that screamed for help and ignored what she said, were the ones that annoyed her the most.

So she walked behind him and with one hand, holded his forehead back and with the other, put the knife on his throat. Before he could even beg, she started cutting. The knife was sharp, so it easily penetrated the soft neck flesh. Blood spilled on the floor and on his lap, as she kept cutting and getting deeper. She could hear gurgling sounds coming from the man's throat and from the hole that was forming. He was desperately wiggling, tears running down his face. Everytime he breathed, a blood jet splashed around. Her hands were all wet with blood but the knife handle was rugged, perfect for the job. She felt she reached bone. So she holded his hair and went to the man's side. With a last look in his almost lifeless eyes, she used the knife as a machette and started chopping his head off. With every chop, his body twitched. She knew that he wasn't alive anymore, that was just some death spasms. With a final stronger chop, the head was detached from the body. Blood drops came out of the head as Roya holded it up by the hair. His face was still beautiful. Pleasure filled her body and she shivered, it was better than any orgasm she ever had. Her hole body started to tingle and she knew that was the end of it.

Her hands were smeared with blood. She threw the head in a corner and cleaned her hands on the man's pants hem, the only spot where it was clean. She went in the doors direction and took her clothes off the floor. Roya was shaking, so it was difficult to put them on. She finally did it. The Hijab was the last one. She could smell blood from her body, but thankfully, her Hijabs were all black, so nobody would be able to see any drop of blood. She looked one last time at the body and whispered "allah yaghfir li", opened the door and started climbind the stairs towards her prize. The bella ragazza that was waiting for her.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Roya went up the stairs, still shaking. Her head was pounding, but not from pain, from an adrenaline that she missed for days. Before that, it was weeks and before, months. Shit was getting unsustainable and everytime she needed more. She didn't know what to do. Alba was being patient with her and doing everything that her boss demanded, but still, murdering men a couple times in the same week underneath the brothel's floor was not a very smart idea anymore. She needed to find somewhere else for Bottle Foot to feed as he was getting hungrier. She noticed that she didn't grabbed her bottle of wine, so she went to the bar and told Jim to bring another to her room upstairs. He gave her a wary look, but nodded. Roya climbed the red carpeted large stairs, in the direction of the same room she always stayed. She was trembling, her heart was beating fast. What new surprise Alba would bring this time? The lady would want her too? Last time, Roya mostly talked with the girl, cause she didn't felt comfortable and Roya wouldn't want to make the girl do something that she didn't want to, so they just drinked and talked about how hard life was sometimes. It felt good being able to talk with someone, but still. Roya needed more. She needed to try and feel what she felt once before with her lost love. She reached the first floor and saw Alba giving orders to a bouncer, something about "don't let her leave ultil he gets here". Then Alba saw Roya and went straight to her:

"Ah, there you are. I presume you finished your business downstairs. Well, here's the key to your room, the bathtub is filled with warm water and rose petals, the way you like. As for the girl, she's waiting for you. I believe you'll like this one, she have the same, ah... tendencies as you. Enjoy." Alba turned on her heels and left downstairs, still talking to the bouncer. Roya was so excited, that she didn't payed more attention to the conversation or suspected anything. She unlocked the door and entered the room. It was empty at first sight. She looked at the huge bed and there was no girl. The bathtub was there, beautifully filled with water sprinkled with roses. The whole room had a nice sweet smell. She sighed and felt disappointed. It wasn't the first time she was stood up there, not many girls at that time were "openly" attracted to other girls, even if they were into a brothel behind four walls. Suddenly she felt sad, heavy and tired, so before she started crying, she decided to have a warm nice bath and think about what she would do. She took her clothes off and looked at her own body. It was smeared with dry blood. She felt disgusted and hopped into the bathtub, not before leaving her knife by the side. The water was very warm but appealing, she couldn't stand to have blood on her body a minute longer. She sat down and sighed of pleasure. She closed her eyes, feeling peace within. The monster was tamed, at least for a while, and she was having a little time alone. She grabbed the soap and started rubbing her body off all the dirt, still with her eyes closed. She lightly rubbed her belly and shuddered. Her hands went down and she started touching herself. Her eyes were closed, the lips parted and inhaling deeply. She accelerated the movements and opened her eyes. A girl was staring at her with a smirk, seeming quite amused. Roya suddenly straightened up and covered her breasts. The girl said:

"I didn't mean to scare you, sorry! I was just on the other side of the corridor grabbing us some wine, the stupid waiter got the wrong room. What were you doing in there?" She said with a grin. Roya blushed and barked: 

"Nothing, i was just cleaning myself! I thought i was alone! It's not very polite to stood up on people and then barge into the room like that!" The girl laughed. Her laugh was nice. Roya only noticed her features now. She had a long wavy brown hair, which was covering her big breasts, that certainly would be visible with that tight nightdress. Her eyes were a brownish green, they reflected the late afternoon sun that was coming from the windows. Her lips were not huge, but they seemed very kisseable. Her smile was heavenly. Roya ended up smiling too, at the wonderful sight. The girl saw it as a breach to approach:

"I'm Amica. And you're Roya, Alba told me a lot about you. Can i get you a glass of wine?" Roya just nodded, feeling quite attracted to this girl who seemed so openly forward and truthful, without even knowing her in person. "I pictured you differently, Roya. I guess that's cause i didn't expected to see you naked taking a bath!" She laughed heartily while handing Roya the glass of wine. Roya blushed, but felt comfortable to laugh with her, while Amica pushed a chair near the bathtub and sat on it. She said: 

"Let me tell you this. You are even better than i expected. I'm sorry that i scared you earlier and i feel like i need to make it up to you. Do you mind if i give you a massage? And while i'm doing it, i can tell you what i've heard of you. What do you say?"

Before Roya could say yes, and the answer would definitely be yes, she felt Amica's hands touching her neck and shoulders and she shivered. It felt like a thousand warm hands all over her body. Amica approached Roya's ear and whispered:

"The first time i saw you sitting there and touching yourself, i knew i had to take care of you. Now relax... I'm gonna massage and clean every little piece of your beautiful body. And then you're gonna take me to that bed and do whatever you want with me. I'm here for you, Roya." Amica said, while nibbling her ear. Roya's heart was pounding fast and she felt that finally she was gonna have some pleasure for herself, without Bottle Foot, without her troubled mind, without anything else. It was only her and Amica.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,069 Tip

WARNING: The continuation (1st part) of this story have NSFW graphic content that may upset people. So i urge and beg you to open this link only if you really want to read it. Thanks.

The link:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1721393/tpass/db5623587b419ec4c651830ec4fe51b1#27043401

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roya's breakdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL