Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:40:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What is your favorite Vacation Destination and why? Started by: Snacks on Sep 14, '21 00:22

What is your favorite Vacation Destination and why? You can name several places that you've been and give a brief description of them. Or you can even talk about a place you want to go to and happen to know a little about. It's your call.

For me the Beach hands down is the best!! but another interesting place I've come across that I hadn't known about in my travels is a place called Moab Utah. That is one beautiful place full of activities for RV, motorcycle, 4 wheelers, trails, camping etc. The landscape is beautiful look it up, check it out!!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Disney World Florida.

The look on the faces of my kids and my wife when there is second to none. It's literally heaven on earth to them which makes it the same for me as I get to see them enjoy it so much.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I haven't really been to many places for vacation but I'd have to say so far Virginia Beach takes the cake. It's a nice clean place (to an extent) with (mostly) nice people. We've gone twice now and will likely be back again.

Report Post Tip
Malta is by far the best place I've been to. Absolutely loved everything about it from things to do to food to nightlife and cannot wait to go back there
Report Post Tip

I have been fortunate enough to visit many places around the globe but the stand out for me has to be Japan. Everything about this place was just amazing. The culture, the food, the entertainment, it was fantastic.

It was a very expensive place to spend time in but it's definitely somewhere I would love to visit again some day.

Report Post Tip

Ireland, County Mayo to be precise. It's where my family is from, we used to go every year to visit family, it's beautiful, and as I got older I realised that the best Guinness in the world can be found there - I have a large sample size so I am confident in my results

Report Post Tip

Anything with mountains, I have a dream of going in some nice places of Pakistan, like the Hunza valley, one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Report Post Tip

I'm not very picky when it comes to traveling as long as there is something cool that I don't got at home, some nice views and good food. That's really all I need. Not to big on the usual tourist things. Show me a great view and that's enough for me to be happy really.

Report Post Tip
Somewhere with a beach for sure, definitely has to be somewhat tropical. Being able to see through the water is a must but yeah totally a beach setting.
Report Post Tip

Wherever's is permanently cold. Went to the north of my country for two weeks and it was just a freaking joy. In the capital we usually get temps around 30-35°C but in the north it barely reaches the 25°. Heaven on earth.

Report Post Tip

Not sure about a favorite, but one that I have been that I liked and have been twice is Jordan.

Dead Sea - so cool to float in there

Jerash - amazing Greek/Roman architecture and a 2000 year old road to walk on

Petra - just wild to think it's real

the food everywhere

Report Post Tip

If i had the chance (free time and money) i would have travelled all over the world.

I can't say about favourite vacation destination, but what it matters to me is the journey.

In order to answer the topic though, Japan and Himalaya's are places i would like to visit.

Report Post Tip

I absolutely love visiting Italy. Been going there ever since i was a kid. Visiting the Garda Lake, and later also other areas (but always in the summer and on camping sites). Although I very much disliked walking around and seeing things as a kid, I would give anything to go back there and experience everything again. I miss it, havent been to Italy since 2019 and it's been even longer since we went to Lazise, the city we always went to before my parents divorced :(

Report Post Tip

I personally enjoy going to the beach. VA beach is always enjoyable. Exploring the dead sea was pretty awesome. I think my favorite beach water is still Hawaii. Its fairly clear and you see the little fishy swim around on the peirs. 

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't say I have a best vacation destination per say, but I certainly have a preference on the type of holiday. I'm really not someone who's willing to sit very long and I always need to be doing something. Due to that, beach holidays just don't work for me. I much prefer going to different cities, the hustle and bustle of life and plenty of things to do appeal to me more than sitting on the sun, baking my skin off and reading a book ha-ha.

Some destinations that I wish to go to in the near future: Bangkok, Chicago, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Rome and Tokyo.

Report Post Tip

Lately I've really been digging Orlando. I like some of the kayak tours they have, plus im a big fan of universal studios. Not a Disney guy, but people do love them some Disney too. 

Report Post Tip

my favorite vaca spot is Dubai. everything is so nice there and fancy and everyone is nice. i would love to go back when this shit world gets back to normal. one day maybe 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
My fav destination is going back home . Even tho I live four hours away from Missouri , it’s nothing like home . I can visit any place in the world and it just doesn’t feel the same . The nostalgia for being back is always great . Especially seeing building that was added or took down . Driving back pass places you grew up and had your first everything is so different. I can say Florida Cali New York but being home after long time away and coming back is one hell of a feeling :P
Report Post Tip

My favorite spot is St. George Island, Fl. It's on the gulf side and has the most beautiful private beaches and baby sea turtles- which is an awesome sight to see at night!! Also, lots of nurse sharks in very shallow water-which is also an awesome sight but they will attack. Nearby is a little town called Apalachicola. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend.

Report Post Tip

My favourite is anywhere with a nice beach and a lot of sun. Panglao in the Philippines is probably my fave, followed by El Nido. All my vacations kinda look the same though: a cozy boutique hotel near the beach with a mean happy hour. Absolute bliss. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favorite Vacation Destination and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL