Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:44:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What is your favorite Vacation Destination and why? Started by: Snacks on Sep 14, '21 00:22

It used to be North Carolina, I have a lot of immediate family still living there and it's nice to go see them when I can get the time off work.  It's a beautiful state too.  Although in a few months they will be moving to Boston so I'll be headed there for the first time soon.  Never been to the northeast area of the country before so I'm looking forward to it. 

Report Post Tip

Need to add Maldives

If you have some money to burn (a coke was $7 twenty years ago) but I heard there are many good deals nowadays - jump on it

The images last a lifetime and it might all be under water in 50 years

Amazing diving, sights and colorful fish

Report Post Tip
Ahh Maldives is on my bucket list.

My favorite destination is Turks & Caicos. I've never seen water that clear and sand so soft. Turquoise water you can just float in. The weather is usually slightly breezy so it's refreshing in the humidity.
Report Post Tip

Somewhere cold with a lot of snow, and a few mountains. Snowboarding for a few days, and finishing off each day with steak and beer. Would be a nice get away from the city.

Report Post Tip
Anywhere hot really!

But I do love Disney world / universal in Florida. I just feel like a kid again and get stuck in! Maybe a trip to Caribbean after to rest.
Report Post Tip

It was Southern Texas down by the border, lots of great food and things to do.  But since Covid and the immigration issues this last year it is probably the worse place you can go now.  People I know in that area tell me it is one of the few places in the US that housing cost is very low and you need to protect everything you own.

Report Post Tip

this last two years my favorite vacation has been internet, looking at places I like to visit and waiting for contrary to open up again 

its been the safest way to have vacation under this pandemi

Report Post Tip
Anything with a beach. Just something very relaxing about the sound of the surf, smell of the ocean, and sand on your feet.
Report Post Tip

The best holiday destination I've visited has been Hong Kong. It's a good mix of city center, and nearby beaches. Food is great, yet still relatively cheap. Transport links are great - particularly the MTR, which services most of the country. Highly recommend it.

Report Post Tip

My own home. The way I see it, why go somewhere where you'll be uncertain you'll have a good time whereas you can stay at home and have everything that you want, plus know you can enjoy yourself.

Report Post Tip
I don’t really go on vacations ever, I’ve been to NY when I was little. And more recently went to Vegas but other than that I’ve always stayed home. I think my favorite place I’d love to go on vacation at would be Italy. I’m sure it is beautiful and the food is brilliant.
Report Post Tip
Right about now I will pick anything, but definitely the Virgin Islands. Would like to check out Maine during the winter so if anyone been before feel free to message me to give me some ideas of it.
Report Post Tip

If you like the east coast's beaches then Oak Island NC is the place to go! Much cleaner and family oriented than Charleston. Not as much to do if you're looking for a party scene but there's plenty of historic sites to enjoy at the outer banks! 

Report Post Tip

Já mám rád Čechy. Hrady , zámky

Report Post Tip

Hawaii has to be my most favorite place to be.  I have been there three times in my life.  Beaches are amazing,  people are nice and the beer is cold. 

Report Post Tip

Love to go to a place where it ain't too hot and away from the uk right now as i'm fed up of the cold and wet weather. To be able to lay back and chill with a drink in my hands. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly.  Turkey. It gets a bad rep but we have never had a bad experience there. You get so much more for your money. Closely followed by Mexico 

Report Post Tip

To me, even getting out of the house and going anywhere away from the workflow is a good vacation.  If I were to choose a spot, it would have to be any national forest area.  The air is fresh, being off the grid, being able to walk anywhere and see a nice view, plenty of photographic opportunities.  The list goes on really.

Report Post Tip
I've have been to a few really nice places but the best holiday I have done was South Africa! Kruger Park and hermanus being the best two places I visited!
Report Post Tip

Disneyworld. Without a single doubt in my mind. I somehow managed to convince the husband to take us back again next year. Biden better not change his mind about opening the borders!! One of these days i'll try and visit Disney in Tokyo.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favorite Vacation Destination and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL