Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:08:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
New Writing Contest: Very Good Prizes! Started by: Rocky on Sep 27, '21 17:11
What is presented without evidenced can be dismissed on the same basis
Report Post Tip

This whole thing seems kind of stupid to me. There was a contest, people won. Some guy got prizes for what? Being dead. I didn't see that in the rules. Sucks really, Lincoln. I have to say. Kind of knocks my faith in these contests if you're just going to give prizes to people not even in it. Like if my sister goes on a night out and has too much to drink and then gets taken advantage of, who's to blame for that? Did you even think about her before you gave out the prizes? Probably not and that's the problem. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Why not just give the prize that Lincoln_Lawyer stole to Maverick instead of Ray_Liotta?

Or Honesty-?
Report Post Tip

Problem is Rocky3 that I presented evidence, and you chose to ignore it. I offered you an avenue of confirmation, and you chose to ignore it. I am not accountable for your blind stupidity. 

As for you PauliePoorAnalogy, good to see you living up to your name.

Report Post Tip
@Lincoln_Lawyer- where's the evidence that my bloodline has profited at all? And that there has even been a tenth of a billion raised for the contests?
Report Post Tip

Scattered throughout the streets for all to see, failed competition after failed competition. Con after con, scam after scam. Peoe complaining about how your ilk have rigged the system, time and time and time again. One does not have to look far to see the specrre of failure endemic in everything you touch.

Report Post Tip
Who is this Peoe dickhead? Why doesn't he or she have the balls to accuse me of this themselves?

My competitions have made many aspiring writers rich and entertainment entire societies.

This one was slightly derailed BECAUSE OF YOU - but ended with two happy winners
Report Post Tip

It was derailed because of your grandfather decided to go rogue, and I see no evidence of happy winners, in fact one of your so called happy winners wants nothing whatsoever to do with you. The other so called winner has been quieter than your father's funeral. As for this 'peoe dickhead' perhaps he's off 'entertainment entire societies.' Perhaps you should check your own diction and enunciation before trying to lambast and ridicule someone for a mispronouciation, but then that was always a hallmark of your bloodline.

Report Post Tip

Mika had been watching from a fair distance at the pure debauchery that was occurring before him. He was not shocked that the competition or that the alleged funds may have never existed. He didn't care that he wasn't named the winner. He was more concerned with something he felt was being overlooked.

"You men of culture bicker over prizes earned by an action that should simply be fueled by pride. It's like watching toddlers fight over a lolly a teacher gives a student. It's embarrassing. If you really need a cash incentive to get up off your asses and do something with yourself I feel you would benefit more from some introspection."

He sighed.

"I really do hope you all just move on with yourselves."

With that he left the competition with no desire to partake in any such foolishness in the future.

Report Post Tip
Question for @Lincoln_Lawyer- if my blood needs had never organised an honest competition, why did you get involved?

That would make you either stupid or dishonest.

Which is it?
Report Post Tip
And people think my analogies are bad. Jesus.
Report Post Tip

If you really need a cash incentive to get up off your asses and do something with yourself I feel you would benefit more from some introspection.

Who works for free? What are we, a bunch of rubes? Work is a cash incentive. You commit felonies for the mafia for a cash incentive. My excellent lawyer Macarena has earned a 7-figure salary for their duties examining the trickster car-lawyer Lincoln_Lawyer, a known fraud. Dismissing a cash incentive in this line of business is very off-brand, I must say. 

Report Post Tip

Something Macarena said in her deposition hearing struck a cord with me, and therefore I have decided to take matters into my own hands. It has been drawn to my attention that despite claims otherwise, no one has recieved any prizes for this sham of a contest. To this end, I have decided to judge this contest myself, and award conciliatory prizes myself. I am not a rich man, but I can dig deep and award something. Sooo, without further ado, I award 1st place to Dub and second place to Mikazuki. However, as Mika has made it abundantly clear that he did this for the love of writting and not for a prize, I award his 2nd place prize to my 3rd place choice AmeliaGato

Well done to you both.

Your accountant makes note that $3,000,000 has been wired to Dub from your account. The note "Competition compensation" was included.

Your accountant makes note that $1,500,000 has been wired to AmeliaGato from your account. The note "Competition compensation" was included.

Report Post Tip
AmeliaGato received $8m. Ray_Liotta was promised the package that Lincoln_Lawyer sold.

To say nobody received a prize if a disgusting fabrication
Report Post Tip

I am glad to see you finally admit your guilt Lincoln_Lawyer (albeit in an extremely roundabout way) but that you've ultimately compensated the prizes you stole back to the competition (even if to the wrong winner) is very good of you. 

Report Post Tip
Lincoln_Lawyer has still profited considerably, EddieMame.

I challenge LL to run his own contest. Let him see how "easy" it is!
Report Post Tip
Dub's entry was awful. How much did he pay you?
Report Post Tip

Funny Rocky3, but EddieMame's own Lawyer can find no evidence of any prizes being distributed. As for the money I made from your competition, I can honestly say that it was less than your mother makes working the streets of Vegas.

The only guilt I admit to Eddie is the guilt I feel for ever thinking that Rocky coyld be trusted to do the right thing. Your own Lawyer even says that I am innocient of any of the slanderous accusations you have levied at me. Go figure. 

Report Post Tip
"As for the money I made from your competition, I can honestly say that it was less than your mother makes working the streets of Vegas."

Stay classy, Lincoln_Lawyer.

Has AmeliaGato given sworn testimony?

Why did you think Rocky could be trusted? If his bloodline was so bad, so evil, so conniving, then why associate yourself with his competition?

The only known truths are that you stole first prize, my father paid out second prize, and that EddieMame fairly judged the contest
Report Post Tip
Don't really need a lawyer to tell me what is right in front of my face. You took the cash and gave it to a member of your own family who wasn't even in the contest. How is that good judgement? If someones's just standing there with their pants down, that isn't an invitation for buggery. He might just have a loose fitting belt. Typical of your profession to prey upon the trouserless. Kinda broken to be honest ;/
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Writing Contest: Very Good Prizes!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL