Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 00:06:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Competition Time Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Oct 11, '21 09:40

Its hard for TIIYAH to determine exactly the steps of what made her follow this path that she finds herself living,

but il try and explain as best possible,

I guess it all started as a little girl with her Grandma and Mother, always taking trips to different places.

One week they could be in living the life in Chicago and then the next it could be  in Detroit or New York.

She never did ask her Mother as to why they traveled so often, i guess as a kid you just silently follow your parents around.

And as for her father, she never knew the man and for that she couldn't judge him.

Slowly and surely the trips seem to become less and less over the years and eventually,

All the people she once knew, were no longer around.

She ended up losing her Grandmother by way of being shot down in pure daylight over reasons she still doesn't know.

and well her Mother lost her life in her sleep during a war she was unaware was happening until of course, it was too late.

One random day she found herself going through a box of her Mother's things that she had been meaning to clear out,

just never got around to it, until then.

While going through it, she came across a book that she remembered her mother always carrying.

and when she read what was in it, she couldn't believe what she was seeing and reading

it was like a sort of diary and journal of her bloodlines history,

you could hardly blame her for being in total utter stock,

to find out that the females of her family have a rich history of Mafia ties.

She had no clue how exactly how far her bloodline ran so deep within these streets but yet in that moment, it was like she found the missing piece of the puzzle and that was her purpose.

So she found her self with a plane ticket heading to New York, where she ran across Sisyphus and offered her a place to call home.

What they saw in her that day, she will probably never know but she accepted the invitation nevertheless.

And from that day forward, she vowed that she would make her those who have come before her and also those in her new family proud.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Nicoleta died cause of 2 duels she need to be smarter

Report Post Tip

And that as they say is that Ladies and gentlemen, any entries made after this time will not be counted. I want to thank each and every one of you for entering and entertaining us all so thoroughly. 

All that remains is for me to call upon Dagda, SonicAmeliaGato, Dr_Satan and Toby- to score all the relevant entries. As soon as I have all the completed score sheets, I shall total up the scores and announce the winners. Good luck!

Report Post Tip
@Lincoln_Lawyer- have many origin stories have been passed for judgement?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

AmeliaGato was overwhelmed with the amount of information that had been given to her over the course of the competition. "Amazing," Amelia said softly, "I was unaware that so many of us from our world had such unique and interesting origin stories." Over the course of the competition Amelia had made herself comfortable on an old milk crate, feet tucked to the side, notebook resting in her lap with notes that she had taken about each entrant and what they had said. "I have a lot to think about," Amelia said, getting to her feet and tucking the notebook away. "Thank you everyone for sharing your stories, I appreciate the candor and creativity." she nodded at the contestants, "Honestly, I am impressed and the turn-out for this has been extraordinary as well." 

Amelia then moved to speak to Lincoln_Lawyer privately, her voice lowered. "I'll write up my notes and have a courier send around the final results. I'll also make sure to kick Toby- so he knows that he needs to stop napping and get his notes together as well." she said to the man in charge. "Thank you for putting this on, I know things like this can become a bit of a nightmare, but I rather enjoyed myself." Amelia said, sounding slightly surprised. Patting the mans arm she gave her final good-byes and headed back to the Result headquarters where she would do some thinking and reviewing before submitting the final scores for the contest. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Having discussed this with the judges I have decided that the following entries will be judged, despite the best efforts off some to derail this competition. Those who attempted to derail the competition will be excluded from receiving any possible prizes.

Final judges scores out of 50 will be published here once all judges have submitted their scores.

Tombstone
SammyAdams
Seraphyna
Zeitgeist
Bulla
EvilClown
CharlieCrickets
Tutte
Cherry Darling
Miachell
Enzo
AliceLiddell
Freyja
Tiiyah
Nicoletta

Good luck to all finalists. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Well the results are in. All 5 judges have submitted their scores and we we have our winners. The complete scores are as follows:

totals
Tombstone 44
SammyAdams 43
Seraphyna 47
Zeitgeist 70
Bulla 46
EvilClown 50
CharlieCrickets 74
Tutte 41
Cherry Darling 63
Miachell 21
Enzo 48
AliceLiddell 53
Freyja 65
Tiiyah 41
Nicoletta 45

By my reckoning, I believe that means that in 3rd place, and the winner of 30 credits is Freyja. Our 2nd place entrant and runner up, winning 75 credits is Zeitgeist. And our grand prize winner, with a score of 74%, and winning a massive 145 credits is CharlieCrickets.

Congratulations to you all, I'm now going to send out the prizes, and I would call upon Sonic to send out his share of the prizes to our 3 winners.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $560,000 Tip
Lincoln_Lawyer

You said this: "On a personal note, I'd like to thank those in my own crew, particlarly SatoruGojo and Freyja for their support in helping me make this dream a reality."

I'm not sure one of the competition organisers should be awarded a valuable prize.
Report Post Tip

Well luckily for us that its got fuck all to do with you. Thanking someone for support doesn't make them an organiser. Go cry your salty tears elsewhere.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip
It does make is suspicious though don't you think?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Oh I'm sorry, are you still crying? Here...

Hands the sobbing dweeb a kleenex

Your mother still working street corners at her size and age is suspicious.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I'm not crying. I'm pointing out a glaring issue with your competition.

Your attempts at deflection do not make you look good. Lowest common denominator insults and projecting simply embarrass those who engage in such foul behaviour.

CherryDarling came close to a result but was beaten to it by someone involved in the early stages of this competition.

Let's play the ball and not the man here, please?

There is a case to answer.
Report Post Tip

God damn it, I wish I had bought shares in Kleenex, the ammount of crying you are doing is embarrassing, have a word with yourself man. All that salt can't be good for your skin.

And someone needs to call down town and warn them of a possible flood, whole businesses could be washed away.

Hands the dweeb another Kleenex

Pity so.eone didn't think to hand one of these to your momma, cos the best part of you ran down the crack of her ass.

Lincoln_Lawyer - given the crudity and incoherence of your tantrum here, it is obvious that, whilst my questions are measured and relevant, your outbursts are indicative of a troubled mind and a corroded soul.

Some might argue that you occupy a position, an exalted position, that many of my forefathers have held: that of (interim) Leader of the Streets.

One hopes that you will manage a little dignity in the battle to save your integrity.

A foundational supporter of this competition won a substantial prize. Had I organised this competition and awarded a prize to a supporter, you would have rightly challenged me on it.

You don't have that scumbag Grin to protect you now, you just have yourself.

So why don't you tell us why a supporter won a prize?
Report Post Tip

Scarface see's him arguring with a Boss. "Yo leave it you lost you lost whatever keep moving it's the mafia for crying out loud. Not daddy day care." Then he leaves.

TheExecutioner - the organiser of this competition did it for no other reason than to tarnish the historical efficacy of Kuku organised writing competitions.

He is allowed to do this. But I am allowed to calmly, succinctly point out his failures, nepotism and hypocrisy.
Report Post Tip

Congrats to everyone who won!  It was really fun reading so may origin stories and seeing how people recall their own lives! 

Report Post Tip
Thank you so much! This is truly an honor that I didn’t expect. Congratulations to the others who won!
Report Post Tip

blinks wide eyed, smiling

There were some amazing stories in there! I really enjoyed reading them!

Thank you and congratulations to the winners 

Report Post Tip
Freyja - to put people's mind at rest, could you explain exactly what your role in this contest was, besides winning 3rd place?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL