Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 05:58:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Competition Time Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Oct 11, '21 09:40
Mr_Keating, some helpful advice for you. Rather than worrying about Lincoln and how you feel Leaders should react to his wordsmanship, how about you try to focus on yourself.

See, Lincoln here is a Consig whilst you appear to struggle reaching Goomba.

Before you say it, no, I do not care that you didn't ask for my advice. You're getting it anyway. You had an opportunity to run your comp and as it reached a finale, you saw fit to turn rogue and shoot people.

Sort yourself out. You're a mess.
Report Post Tip

SatoruGojo - I have decided to put forth my case for Lincoln's poor conduct here.  You will note no profanity, vulgarity, or conduct unbecoming a man of honour.

I imagine I will die fairly soon.  I am resigned to that fact, although I would rather live.

But I will ask you, in public, to take me on as an associate.

Are you up to that challenge? 

Report Post Tip
What you fail to comprehend Mr Keating is that my forefather did that for one of yours already in the past. He gave your father an opportunity.

It didnt end well sadly. Therefore, I shall decline your 'challenge'.
Report Post Tip

That was a good read Revenant, thank you for that. It's not much, but I have thrown together a small package of rewards for your excellent story

Report Post Tip
If Lincoln makes public his package, I will match it
Report Post Tip

Thank you very much!

Report Post Tip
Just shakes his head again over what kuku keeps on doing ovet and over.

Burn baby burn. Also a hreat song to listen to.
Report Post Tip

I am beyond late for this but great idea.

Report Post Tip
You say that Frankie, but a lot of people died
Report Post Tip

My apologies, I don’t know the history behind it just that the original idea was a good one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Its ok FrankieFanucci, what Someone has failed to explain is that his vloodline and those of his sycophantic followers are single handedly responsible for every death.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Who are these "sycophantic followers" that are spoken of?
Report Post Tip

Walking down the street Sammy heard grumblings on a long dead topic so he decided to chime in...

"For the love of god and all that is holy, can we please move the hell on. I feel as if I walk down these streets and my ears are pierced by seagulls squawking of the same things over and over again. If you want to host some kind of competition do it, but constantly being plagued by the same conversation over and over again as we walk down the street is starting to 'irk me."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It's amazing that this Writing Competition and the Fareham War accounted for the deaths of more people than any other events in recorded organised crime history.

Consulting the history books, I see a pattern.

The late Rocky ran a competition with only one vaguely related casualty, the late Lost Boy. Lost Boy hadn't entered the contest and neither had his son, but Lost Boy Jr won the prizes.

John Fareham didn't tell a joke, but him, and the entire population including Weezer, died because Fareham was murdered over a third party telling a joke.

All I know is I'm worried about being executed for being a Kuku when there are five others running around with his name
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL